/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Share an experience with any supernatural events that you heard of or experienced...

Studentofdeed
07-06-2019, 07:39 AM
Since I was young, i have been a fan of the supernatural. Please share some experience or stories about supernatural events you heard or faced like jinns or black magic...jazkhallah khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
happymuslim
07-06-2019, 08:17 AM
Asalamualaikum, bismillahirahmanirahim, so This happened a long time ago and I’m not very sure about all the details, but I remember Once where I was in a vacant mosque and was looking around the sisters section to see if anyone was there, I saw a sister in full black abaya and hijab. I called out to her, but she rushed out as if running away from us, I followed her through the mosque and she turned to look at me... she had no face. And i was really young at that point and at that point I ran back out, and told my sisters what had happened. So yeah, that’s just one of the paranormal things I remember happening.

Studentofdeed
07-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Sunhanalla Did the other sisters say anything? Did they see as well? What did you think you saw?

happymuslim
07-07-2019, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Sunhanalla Did the other sisters say anything? Did they see as well? What did you think you saw?
I don't think she could speak because she didn't seem to have a mouth. Up till this day I have no clue who or what this person is. When I was younger I thought it might have been a Jinn though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
07-08-2019, 08:58 AM
subhanallah ... i haven't see any thing like this even though my grandma was telling stories about them at night but i just feel scared but i have never see them
i think we couldn't see them unless if a person is to young to it could be in imagination of being scared
or if a person involve in sihr "outhou billah"
or a person who is affected with jinn in a difficult level

Abz2000
07-08-2019, 09:29 PM
I was sleeping i think at the hotel just off Ibraheem Khaleel Street and I saw myself performing tawaf of ka'bah with my hands on the shoulders of a brother in law and nephew between the door and maqaam, i turned my face to my right just behind me (around 4-5 o'clock if facing 12) and i saw a dark skinned short dude who was blind in one eye and staring at me with a piercing look whilst he was leaning on the shoulderz of two men (and i think limping), then i heard a beautiful, glittering, deep, yet sparkly voice which i immediately seemed to know in my mind was Allah :swt: Himself, like the voice of a smiling and calm judge in his 50s, say in clear english, "Al maseehiddajjal", then my heart started beating and i felt a whole host of emotions including fear, what's he doing here, how come Allah allows him, what on earth is going on here, Oh my God he's right behind me, and more ... then the voice said: "acknowledge him" (and i'm not certain but i believe it was followed by "O son of man", then i got angry and conversed in my mind saying: "no way, i'm gonna beat him up, i cannot bring myself to even look at him with a smile" (this was in 2004 during the time when Bush had invaded iraq and was commiting brazen crimes against humanity), then it all went away.
Then in Madeenah i bought a copy of Saheeh Muslim, opened it at a random page at the hotel, and this hadeeth glared straight at me:

http://s248.photobucket.com/user/abz...dt4an.jpg.html

Then i thought about how messed up i was and decided it was the cia, then i wondered why the cia would follow me and put it in a book, then i wondered how they'd get into my mind, and how it was almost impossible for me to have opened it at that page even if they were up to some of their evil plots, so i carried on flipping pages and ended up on the adultery and stoning pages, and felt shocked since i'd grown up in england and was accustomed to the media garbage and the daily Sun newspaper that my brother would buy for sports news, then i just put it down and forgot about it for a long time.

Attachment 6731

Other stuff has happened but that was probably the most profound and which felt like it holds an encrypted message.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.