/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Extreme waswasa

Summayah khan
07-08-2019, 08:11 PM
I am. 15 year old girl and I keep on getting insinuating thoughts. I was watching a video about Allah and how he doesn't forgive shirk and then I started to panic even though I haven't committed that sin. From then I keep on getting more worser thoughts. The other day I was watching a cricket match and out of nowhere I got this waswasa that the cricketer was Allah. I keep on saying no and that he is the slave of Allah, but whenever I say Allah's name in my mind shaitaan says that cricketers name, whenever I say there is no god except Allah he says that cricketers name. I randomly watch stuff and shaitaan says that person is Allah. TBH I feel like I'm doomed and going to jahanaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BobBrown
07-08-2019, 10:16 PM
You should have it in your mind that Allah knows what your real intentions are and Allah knows it’s not you saying it but it’s the devil,I sometimes have the same issue to I make dua about something but then the devil tries to make it seem like I said something which I didn’t say, just keep on praying to Allah

Physicist
07-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Nothing serious, sister, don't worry.

Perhaps you have heard somewhere phrase "He is playing like God", may be in the movie or from other people.
Perhaps you have admired how this guy plays, nothing wrong with that. Then this stupid phrase came into your mind, again nothing serious.
You know that this is not true, but you've got freaked out by this thought.
Just a shaitan's whisper, he is like a naughty boy, who would bring a frog into classroom and torment that girl which would afraid of it most.

CocoChanel
07-10-2019, 07:28 PM
I have that to. You must read a lot about Islam especially about weswes. Islamqa.info is a good website. because satan have no power over a Muslim who have knowledge but he has power about a Muslim without knowledge. Allah knows what's best for us. Last my friend who have suffered from weswes more than 10 years told me that this trial was her savior because she know a lot of how satan the cursed works. O Allah forgive us.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
Nothing serious, sister, don't worry.

Perhaps you have heard somewhere phrase "He is playing like God", may be in the movie or from other people.
Perhaps you have admired how this guy plays, nothing wrong with that. Then this stupid phrase came into your mind, again nothing serious.
You know that this is not true, but you've got freaked out by this thought.
Just a shaitan's whisper, he is like a naughty boy, who would bring a frog into classroom and torment that girl which would afraid of it most.

Nope, it's a real serieus matter and you didn't take it lightly. Its a dangerous disease and you must fight it because when you think to lightly and you sin a lot it can break you. You must read and do a lot of good deeds and dua and must pray.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Physicist
07-10-2019, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel
I have that to. You must read a lot about Islam especially about weswes. Islamqa.info is a good website. because satan have no power over a Muslim who have knowledge but he has power about a Muslim without knowledge. Allah knows what's best for us. Last my friend who have suffered from weswes more than 10 years told me that this trial was her savior because she know a lot of how satan the cursed works. O Allah forgive us.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, it's a real serieus matter and you didn't take it lightly. Its a dangerous disease and you must fight it because when you think to lightly and you sin a lot it can break you. You must read and do a lot of good deeds and dua and must pray.
And that's why you are suffering waswas!
Because you are afraid of it!

More you fear shaitan and his wispers, more it has power over you.
You should fear only Allah.

Just ignore shaitan's whispers, however inventive and terrible are those, it really doesn't matter for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Shaitan's wispers are like a poo in the toilet, should be considered with disgust and to be flushed away without paying much attention to it.
Just something you can't avoid and are not to be blamed for, unless you decided to eat of it :)

HisServant
07-15-2019, 10:48 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Some of the Sahabah complained about the waswas that was bothering them. Some of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said to him, ‘We find in ourselves thoughts that are too terrible to speak of.’ He said, ‘Are you really having such thoughts?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘That is a clear sign of faith.’” (Narrated by Muslim). (Narrated by Muslim, 132 from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah).

Al-Nawawi said in his commentary on this hadeeth (prophetic tradition): “The Prophet’s words, ‘That is a clear sign of faith’ mean, the fact that you think of this waswas as something terrible is a clear sign of faith, for if you dare not utter it and you are so afraid of it and of speaking of it, let alone believing it, this is the sign of one who has achieved perfect faith and who is free of doubt.”

The fact that you hate that and your heart recoils from it is a clear sign of faith. Waswas happens to everyone who turns to Allah by reciting dhikr etc. It is inevitable, but you have to be steadfast and patient, and persevere with your dhikr and prayer, and not give up, because in this way you will ward off the plot of the Shaytan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak. Every time a person wants to turn to Allah, waswas brings other matters to mind. The Shaytan is like a bandit: every time a person wants to proceed towards Allah, he wants to block the way. Hence when it was said to one of the salaf (pious predecessors) that the Jews and Christians say, “We do not experience waswas,” he said, “They are speaking the truth, for what would the Shaytan do with a house in ruins?” (From Fatawa Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah, 22/608).

The remedy:

1 – If you feel that you are being affected by this waswas, say, “Amantu Billahi wa Rasoolihi (I believe in Allah and His Messenger).” It was narrated from ‘Aishah that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The Shaytan comes to one of you and says, ‘Who created you?’ And he says ‘Allah.’ Then the Shaytan says, ‘Who created Allah?’ If that happens to any one of you, let him say, Amantu Billahi wa Rusulihi (I believe in Allah and His messengers). Then that will go away from him.”(Narrated by Ahmad, 25671; classed as hasan (sound) by al-Albani in al-Saheehah, 116).

2 – Try to stop thinking about that as much as possible, and keep busy with things that will distract you from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Summayah khan
07-19-2019, 07:04 PM
I have been to a Molana who cured my grandma's black magic. People from all over uk and australlia come to meet him. He made me blow into 2 water bottles one to drink and not get it empty and the other just to blow on it he made me do that for 7 days. Now we are just waiting to see

'Abdullah
07-19-2019, 09:44 PM
Sister all you need to do in ask for help from Allah directly. None of what you described up in proven by Sunnah. Read Surah Fatiha, Suran Ikhlas, Surah Falq and Surah Naas for protection from waswasa and any other evils. Make Quran part of your daily routine and inshallah it will help.

Summayah khan
07-23-2019, 10:14 PM
Now I keep getting waswasa about the dajal is Allah and I worship him wat do I do

'Abdullah
07-23-2019, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Summayah khan
Now I keep getting waswasa about the dajal is Allah and I worship him wat do I do
Look at the post above, Post # 8

Summayah khan
07-23-2019, 10:33 PM
Now I keep getting waswasa about the dajal is Allah and I worship him. Whenever I say Allah name he says his name instead what do I do

'Abdullah
07-23-2019, 10:56 PM
Now I keep getting waswasa about the dajal is Allah and I worship him. Whenever I say Allah name he says his name instead what do I do
Read Surah Fatiha and Surah Ikhlas. Keep remembering Allah in your free time by reciting Surah ikhlas.

Saira Khan
07-23-2019, 11:01 PM
I am. 15 year old girl and I keep on getting insinuating thoughts. I was watching a video about Allah and how he doesn't forgive shirk and then I started to panic even though I haven't committed that sin. From then I keep on getting more worser thoughts. The other day I was watching a cricket match and out of nowhere I got this waswasa that the cricketer was Allah. I keep on saying no and that he is the slave of Allah, but whenever I say Allah's name in my mind shaitaan says that cricketers name, whenever I say there is no god except Allah he says that cricketers name. I randomly watch stuff and shaitaan says that person is Allah. TBH I feel like I'm doomed and going to jahanaam.
My dear sister,
Recite Surah Fatiha in your heart whenever you can and keep your mind blank while reciting. You will get rid of those waswasa of Shayateen in a few days In sha Allah. Write on this post back after three days, telling us about it again.
Stay blessed.

Summayah khan
07-25-2019, 11:00 AM
it just gets worse one waswasa stops and another comes. lately I have had a lot about other religions especially Hinduism. I know idols cannot hear speak see or do anything but shaitaan keeps on teasing me about it the point where I have to provide evidence. he tells me what if idols where already here and not created and that they are god but that's impossible as humans have created them but he just twists everything up. I just remember myself 2 months ago honestly being happy with my deen and everything nothing would influence me.

- - - Updated - - -

it just gets worse one waswasa stops and another comes. lately I have had a lot about other religions especially Hinduism. I know idols cannot hear speak see or do anything but shaitaan keeps on teasing me about it the point where I have to provide evidence. he tells me what if idols where already here and not created and that they are god but that's impossible as humans have created them but he just twists everything up and its as if I believe them and these are my thoughts. I just remember myself 2 months ago honestly being happy with my deen and everything nothing would influence me

Saira Khan
07-25-2019, 11:55 AM
it just gets worse one waswasa stops and another comes. lately I have had a lot about other religions especially Hinduism. I know idols cannot hear speak see or do anything but shaitaan keeps on teasing me about it the point where I have to provide evidence. he tells me what if idols where already here and not created and that they are god but that's impossible as humans have created them but he just twists everything up. I just remember myself 2 months ago honestly being happy with my deen and everything nothing would influence me.
Well, it is just because you have the capacity to understand deen deeply that is why shaitan is teasing you by one way or another. What you have to do is just laugh at such waswasa to tease shaitan in return. Remember that such shayateen never have the power over you. You are stronger than them. They have no much power but only to whisper. These Shayateen can see us but we cannot see them, but remember that Allah almighty is the ultimate power who can see shayateen but they cannot see Him. Seek refuge from Allah SWT and don't think too much about those waswasas but whenever you feel such a whisper, just laugh over it, for it will burn shayateen to the point which you cannot imagine.
Recite these ayahs from time to time to destroy those shayateen, and believe me, this will destroy them:

رَّبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنۡ هَمَزَٲتِ ٱلشَّيَـٰطِين وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ أَن يَحۡضُرُونِ
Rabbi ‘a`outhubika min hamazaatish-shayaateeni, wa ‘a`outhu bika rabbi ‘ay-yahdhuroon
“My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings of the Shayaateen. And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they should come near me.”
(Surah Al Muminoon 23:97-98)

Stay blessed.

Summayah khan
07-25-2019, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saira Khan
Well, it is just because you have the capacity to understand deen deeply that is why shaitan is teasing you by one way or another. What you have to do is just laugh at such waswasa to tease shaitan in return. Remember that such shayateen never have the power over you. You are stronger than them. They have no much power but only to whisper. These Shayateen can see us but we cannot see them, but remember that Allah almighty is the ultimate power who can see shayateen but they cannot see Him. Seek refuge from Allah SWT and don't think too much about those waswasas but whenever you feel such a whisper, just laugh over it, for it will burn shayateen to the point which you cannot imagine.
Recite these ayahs from time to time to destroy those shayateen, and believe me, this will destroy them:

رَّبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنۡ هَمَزَٲتِ ٱلشَّيَـٰطِين وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ أَن يَحۡضُرُونِ
Rabbi ‘a`outhubika min hamazaatish-shayaateeni, wa ‘a`outhu bika rabbi ‘ay-yahdhuroon
“My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings of the Shayaateen. And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they should come near me.”
(Surah Al Muminoon 23:97-98)

Stay blessed.

like I've said I do try but the waswasa just flood my mind. its like he focuses on one teases me continuously about that one for a couple of days then moves onto the next. its as if I can hear voices battling within myself. now I have waswasa like that he himself shaitaan is Allah and I worship him. possibly how can I ignore these. its as if theses are my thoughts and I believe them.

'Abdullah
07-25-2019, 02:45 PM
like I've said I do try but the waswasa just flood my mind. its like he focuses on one teases me continuously about that one for a couple of days then moves onto the next. its as if I can hear voices battling within myself. now I have waswasa like that he himself shaitaan is Allah and I worship him. possibly how can I ignore these. its as if theses are my thoughts and I believe them.
:sl:

Sister, Let's see what could be the root cause of this problem. Would you mind sharing general details about your daily activities, such as:

Do you read lot of fiction, watch TV and movies?
What type of friends do you have, Muslims/Non-Muslims?
What is normally discussed with friends and family?
Is someone trying to put doubts in your mind about Islam?
Are you wasting lot of time on internet?
How many times you pray and do you know the meanings of what you pray?
Do you read Quran, especially when there is waswasa attack?
Do you try to make wadu when these waswasas come?
Do you keep your tounge wet with izkar (Subhan Allah, Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar etc.)?
Is there any particular time when you have these waswasa?
Do you sleep late and wake up late?
Do you read duas before going to sleep and after you get up?
Do you make wadu and pray after you get up?

Inshallah we will find out the areas where you need to improve. Remember that Allah does not test anyone beyond their capacity. Stay strong and keep your trust in Allah.

:wa:

Summayah khan
07-25-2019, 08:11 PM
I am. 15 year old girl and I keep on getting insinuating thoughts. I was watching a video about Allah and how he doesn't forgive shirk and then I started to panic even though I haven't committed that sin. From then I keep on getting more worser thoughts. The other day I was watching a cricket match and out of nowhere I got this waswasa that the cricketer was Allah and that I worship him. I keep on saying no and that he is the slave of Allah, but whenever I say Allah's name in my mind shaitaan says that cricketers name, whenever I say there is no god except Allah he says that cricketers name. I randomly watch stuff and shaitaan says that person is Allah. TBH I feel like I'm doomed and going to jahanaam

Saira Khan
07-25-2019, 08:35 PM
I have been to a Molana who cured my grandma's black magic. People from all over uk and australlia come to meet him. He made me blow into 2 water bottles one to drink and not get it empty and the other just to blow on it he made me do that for 7 days. Now we are just waiting to see
You have written above about Molana, so do exactly whatever he told you to do and wait. Things will get fine.
Stay blessed.

فصيح الياسين
07-25-2019, 08:40 PM
I am. 15 year old girl and I keep on getting insinuating thoughts. I was watching a video about Allah and how he doesn't forgive shirk and then I started to panic even though I haven't committed that sin. From then I keep on getting more worser thoughts. The other day I was watching a cricket match and out of nowhere I got this waswasa that the cricketer was Allah and that I worship him. I keep on saying no and that he is the slave of Allah, but whenever I say Allah's name in my mind shaitaan says that cricketers name, whenever I say there is no god except Allah he says that cricketers name. I randomly watch stuff and shaitaan says that person is Allah. TBH I feel like I'm doomed and going to jahanaam
[emoji20] [emoji20] why this thing occur to western these days..

Simply dont listen to these waswasas. Because its devil words not yours. You will be doomed when you start ally with his wispers.

Remember theif or burglar comes to that house where treasure is. Like this devil comes to steal from that heart where eman is.

Every muslim in world get waswasas. But waswasa is not like how people describes it. Waswasa is bad omen devil wisper in heart and then go away so you might act on it or leave it and heart gets little heavy.

As you and other people described it. Its mostly brain weakness to over create such thoughts by himself. And this keep going when you keep fighting it. Once you don't pay attention it won't occur but if you think of it slightly it comes again repeatedly and make many damages as these are beginning and after that brain when comes weaker thoughts will overwhelms you

Physicist
07-27-2019, 01:29 PM
However, there is an improve.
What you need is the confidence that you are able to overcome any waswasa.
Actually you are improving your iman by beating them.
But don't let yourself to be involved in to this game, when you have to disprove every waswasa, you have more important things to do and to think about. Just say yourself, what a stupid waswasa, ok may be i'll think about eventually but it's not so important.

As for the idols waswas you described above: There is a trap in it, if you'll just keep saying that idols invented by human, there may come atheistic waswas that Allah was invented by humans as well.

Everything was created by Allah and idols as well. It is equally right to say, for example that yoir computer was created by some company or that it was created by Allah via that company.
For some reason Allah made people to get idea about idols. And also Allah gave us idea of Tawheed. We are being tested and made to make mistakes to learn from those mistakes.
Shaitan also was created by Allah.
You are getting your waswasas as a test, how would you deal with this rubbish.
Will you accept it as a truth? Will you scream in horror? Will you sort it out but get too busy to abandon more important things?

May Allah give you peace of mind and more decent ways of learning.

Summayah khan
08-03-2019, 06:31 PM
Now I keep getting waswasa about the dajal is Allah and I worship him wat do i do. I feel like I'm saying dajal is Allah and I worship him. It gets hard to read namaaz and think positive. I don't want to go hell. I can't even ignore the thoughts

- - - Updated - - -

Now I keep getting waswasa about the dajal is Allah and I worship him wat do i do. I feel like I'm saying dajal is Allah and I worship him. It gets hard to read namaaz and think positive. I don't want to go hell. I can't even ignore the thoughts
they even ask me who created dajal. I don't no wat to say

Summayah khan
08-03-2019, 10:24 PM
Like how do i prove dajal is not allah.

Summayah khan
08-04-2019, 02:12 AM
And even if I don't get the thought they make me feel guilty about believing that the dajaal is Allah and I andorship him and mke me think they are my thoughts and believed them
Plz do dua for me everyone

- - - Updated - - -

And even if I don't get the thought they make me feel guilty about believing that the dajaal is Allah and I worship him and mke me think they are my thoughts and believed them
Plz do dua for me everyone

Ahmed.
08-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Sister, you need to immerse yourself in constant zikr, without missing of the fard salaahs ofcourse

Zikrullah is the only thing that will keep waswas at bay

Igotlost
08-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Dear lil sister, Salam. I kind of feel like i know where you are coming from.
First off, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HELL FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT IN CONTROL OFF. This is the most important thing, as ALLAH SWT first and foremost loves you very very much. Why would he sent you to hell over something that you have no control over? And if this qualifies you to be in hell, then i am 1000% going to hell fir the things that i have done and said.
Hell is meant for the worst of the worst, NOT innocent people like you. And you are only fifteen.
As for the waswasas, try this, as soon as any waswasa enters your mind stop what you are doing , close youre eyes and think about nothing else but your own breathing. Just focus on your breath. Breath in and breath out, the whole point of this exercise is to divert your focus from these thoughts, and i must warn you its not going to be easy in the start but the more you practice the easier it gets. Im very hopeful that it will work.
Jazak Allah and salam alaikum

aman786
08-09-2019, 03:21 AM
Assalaamu alaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakattu!

I want you to know that I suffered from same issue, and now by Allah's mercy I am doing a lot better.

I really hope that you read this in its entirety and try your utter best to understand it.

Once again, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

My dearest sister, Allah (azwajal) test his beloved slaves. He has said that he'll either make his slave face hardship in this life, or in the next one.
Before I begin giving my explanation, I want you to believe that the advent of Dajjal is very close. And it will be the hardest of all trials since the birth of Adam (as) as it's stated in the Saheeh hadiths.
The trials of grave is also very similar to the fitnah of Dajjal (stated by Muhammad SAW) - in a hadith.
Allah (may he be exalted) is preparing you for the future, for the grave, for hereafter, for something that EVERYONE WILL EXPERIENCE. We think of Dajjal as a common man claiming to be a prophet and then later a God (Nawouzobillah!), but it will be a lot more harder than that, just like Muhammad SAW stated, THE HARDEST TRIAL EVER (SINCE THE BIRTH OF ADAM AS). He advised us to run away from him because believers will be tricked by him, his title Dajjal means the one who tricks, or deceives.

Your waswas is certainly Shaittan's tricking, making you suffer. And know that not a single particle moves (does good or harm) without Allah's leave. If Shaittan can make you suffer to this extent, then realize that Allah (May he be exalted) has authorized that, and he is ArRahmaan and ArRaheem! He is testing you; he is making you stronger. Modern Muslims barely pray, and the ones that do, they barely know the 4-Quls, the ones that do know all barely understand its meaning.

Let's start with Surah Al-Ikhlaas:

بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ

1. قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
2. ٱللَّهُ ٱلصَّمَدُ
3. لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
4. وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ

1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
  2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
  3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
  4. And there is none like unto Him.

Meaning, that Allah (the creator of creation, the lord of everything that exists whether we know it, can imagine it, or not) is ONE. He is eternal and absolute, meaning he is eternal (someone that has existed and will always exist), we humans are created/programmed to be bound by time, our brains cannot fully grasp the eternal attribute or any attribute of Allah. When we think of something, we think about its origin (beginning), and it's ultimate future (end). Know that Allah didn't appear out of nowhere or was created (Nawouzobillah!) somewhere in the past. The idea of past and future is for creation, for our feeble minds. Next, neither he gives birth (Nawouzobillah!); means nothing is copied or created from him. We humans trace our root to Adam (as) and Bibi Hawa (May Allah have mercy on both). We were copied from one another, thanks to food that nourished our mothers, and developed us (made us bigger) than the fertilized egg once we were. So Allah (SubhanWaTalla) does not have anything copied from him, he is not a body you could touch or sense, he does not have organs, you cannot copy from him. So Allah is neither born, nor anything can be born from him. He is above that! Then Allah states in Qur'an through our Messenger (May Allah bless him and his family) that there is none like unto him. This is his message for Adam and his children (humans; us) that there is literally nothing in the Earth, in the Universe, in our Minds that could come close to him. You cannot see him, you cannot touch him, you cannot smell him, you cannot taste him, and you cannot hear him. In movies and fairy tales we often hear an angelic or authoritative voice be used to portray God speaking (Nawouzobillah!), but this is just weak-minded idea from Kuffaar. Allah is far above that!

My dear sister, the fitnah of Dajjal and the fitnah of grave(wherein you'll be asked about Allah or God) is very hard, they'll "shake our imaan to our core" which means we'll literally question everything we've ever known and start having doubts such as: Am I doing this right? Is this the right religion? Does Allah exist (Nawouzobillah!)? Is religion just a man-made ideology? These questions, accompanied by miracles and fitnah will shake our faiths to our core and only a true believers will pass it.

The solution to this, or at least to my Waswas was reading Quran (WITH TRANSLATION). I cannot stress this enough that reading Qu'ran or even memorizing it without translation means nothing (Nawouzobillah!). It's like saying Abracadabra!

Allah did not reveal ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN SURAHS exclusively for Prophet Muhammad, for Sahabas, or for Mullahs! It's for all mankind. For you, me, your family, your neighbor, your co-workers, the homeless guy in your area, for Donald Trump, for everyone. Because he is ArRahmaan, ArRaheem. This Qur'an contains guidance, scientific facts, and information that no illiterate man could've known aside from the creator himself.

Please THOROUGHLY open the links below and read its contents (IF YOU SKIP IT, THEN YOU'LL VERY LIKELY WON'T BE HELPED MUCH WITH YOU WASWAS):

https://www.-----------------------/scientific_39.html

https://www.-----------------------/...atical_16.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoZm7Mm54vM

My dearest sister, you may ask yourself why me ya Allah? Why not the Muslims who barely pray, do haraam things but still have their faith? Why me when I've suffered so much, and I am relatively more honest to you? What did I do to deserve having my Imaan and my entire belief shaking to its core?

It's from his Rahmat my sister, he is not punishing the westernized Muslims because they'll have something extremely hard waiting for them in their graves. Allah is telling you that its time to read the Quran, with its translation. Allah is telling you that ya Ebaadi I have bestowed my mercy upon you, I want you to go to Jannah, I want you to be at peace in your grave, but you cannot do that without reading the 114 surah, and understanding its meaning. He cannot be merciful by you saying I have faith, but your faith is not based on anything substantial. How can we call ourselves Muslims when Allah from his mercy has given us Quran in our homes, in our cellphones, in the internet with extensive translation and tafseer in any language you could imagine? He has pretty much given us our protection for us to be able to carry anywhere, anytime, with abundance of food, entertainment, water (cold and hot), air conditioning, and other commodities. How can we call ourselves Muslims when we don't even want to understand the meaning (translation) of our prayer? (i.e. Surah Al Fatiha, tashahud, etc.)

My dearest sister, May Rab-Al'Ollamein shower you with his mercy, heal you, and guide you to read Qu'ran and hadith with its translation immediately. Once your faith is renewed and strengthened, you can easily smile and laugh at Shaitton and these Waswas.

AssalamuAlaikum!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.