/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Private islamic boards

BobBrown
07-08-2019, 10:18 PM
Assalamualikum
Does anyone know any private imams or sheikhs online I can send a private question to. I have a question I want to ask but I would rather ask privately so if anyone knows anyone Imam or sheikh I can email kindly share their email thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peacefulone
07-09-2019, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BobBrown
Assalamualikum
Does anyone know any private imams or sheikhs online I can send a private question to. I have a question I want to ask but I would rather ask privately so if anyone knows anyone Imam or sheikh I can email kindly share their email thanks
You can register at the www.newmuslimacademy.org and go to their consultation link. I have never tried it but I'm sure its private consultation between you and a scholar.

Ahmed.
07-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Salam brother

I'm no scholar however I've been answering general questions online for years so I might be able to help

Feel free to email me if you want. You can s3nd me a PM

فصيح الياسين
07-10-2019, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
Salam brother

I'm no scholar however I've been answering general questions online for years so I might be able to help

Feel free to email me if you want. You can s3nd me a PM
It's extremely strange without been scholar answering the questions and for years!!!
Wonder what kind of questions they asked....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
07-10-2019, 06:28 PM
This is a huge responsibility, answers to questions should only be given to scholars or mufties.

Ahmed.
07-10-2019, 06:34 PM
A scholar never says he is a scholar :Emoji51:

BobBrown
07-11-2019, 02:36 AM
Okay thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.