/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can A Muslim with health issues get married?

anonymous
07-13-2019, 05:18 AM
Salaam

As a Muslim with IBS/IBD can I get married the proper way? I would value any South Asians that can answer this question because I can no longer eat curry or spices foods - so No BIRYANI and other stuff.
Have any of you heard of cases of people with severe conditions getting married?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saira Khan
07-14-2019, 10:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salaam

As a Muslim with IBS/IBD can I get married the proper way? I would value any South Asians that can answer this question because I can no longer eat curry or spices foods - so No BIRYANI and other stuff.
Have any of you heard of cases of people with severe conditions getting married?
وعلیکم السلام ورحمتہ اللہ وبرکاتہ

The problems you have mentioned have nothing to do with getting married, both in Islamic perspective and medical perspective. Even people with epilepsy and schizophrenia can marry, provided that they inform the other party prior to the marriage contract. In most of the cases, like yours, getting married may help positively in your treatment.
As for as biryani is concerned, you should not worry too much for that because there are many people who can eat biryani but they never eat as they don't like it. So go for it "keep your cares behind you and happiness will find you".
Stay blessed.

Ahmed.
07-14-2019, 09:44 PM
walaikum assalam rahmatullahi barakatuh

Does your illnesses effect your functionality 'down there'? (you know what I mean don't you? :))

If everything is ok in the lurrve department then there's no reason why you shouldn't marry!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.