/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Regarding dreams

Shahnawaz Ansar
07-13-2019, 05:24 AM
I dreamed that one of the Muslim was stealing the sacred hajr e aswad and luckily i was the man who was protecting it very hardly somehow i had protected the black stone but in the last the person who was chasing me catches me on gunpoint and then I surrendered and gave the hajr e aswad

So what is the taabeer of this dream please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HisServant
07-13-2019, 06:18 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I'm not certain anyone here can answer your question and since no one responded as yet, if you'll like to ask a scholar online:

https://www.seekersguidance.org/submit-a-question/

Also, preferably in your area an Imam who knows you would be best.

I have often been warned not to share bad dreams which can sometimes be confusing with true dreams or even dreams from the self. So, I do understand your situation. IN all instances, the safest aim would be to constantly strive to progressively improve our Imaan/faith and practice.

May Allah swt guide you correctly. Ameen.

- - - Updated - - -

"We ask Allaah to protect usand you from all bad and evil things and to divert from us and from you theplots of the devils among mankind and the jinn, for He is the best ofprotectors and the Most merciful of those who show mercy.
With regard to what the sleeper sees in his sleep, it falls into threecategories: good dreams which come from Allaah; bad dreams which come fromthe shaytaan; and what a person is thinking about.
Good dreams are those inwhich the sleeper sees good things; they come from Allaah. They may be meantas good news, or warning against evil, or helping and guiding. It is Sunnahto praise Allaah for them and to tell one’s loved ones, but not others,about them.
Bad dreams are those inwhich the sleeper sees bad things; they come from the shaytaan. It is Sunnahto seek refuge with Allaah from them and to spit to the left three times,and not to talk about them, but if a person does that it will not harm him.It is also mustahabb to turn onto one’s other side, and to pray tworak’ahs.
It may be that what onesees is not a dream of either of these two types, rather it stems from whatone is thinking about. This is called confused dreams and it stems fromevents and fears stored in the memory and subconscious, which are replayedduring sleep. For example, a man who works in a certain profession andspends all day working in that field, and before he goes to sleep he thinksabout it, so he may see things having to do with it in his dream; or one whothinks about someone whom he loves and sees things that have to do with thatperson. There is no interpretation for these things.
It was narrated from AbuHurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)said: “Towards the end of time, hardly any dream of a Muslim will be false.The ones who have the truest dreams will be those who are truest in speech.The dream of a Muslim is one of the forty-five parts of Prophethood. Dreamsare of three types: a good dream which is glad tidings from Allaah, a dreamfrom the Shaytaan which causes distress, and a dream that comes from what aman is thinking of to himself…”
Source

Physicist
07-13-2019, 10:50 AM
It may be very misleading to seek meaning in dreams. (Prophet's dreams are special cases out of consideration here)
Consider dreams as only a reflection of your deeper thoughts and feelings.
That thought/feeling will stay with you doesn't matter if you try to memorize it. This is enough. Trying to interpret it will only give you false ideas.
The only reason in telling out you dream is to consult imam or psychologist who may try to solve your confusions. And that would require more knowledge of the context.
Like, as this dream perhaps was reflecting your conflict with some religious authority regarding your opinion on Islam.
So, one who you would consult about this dream will have to see in to this conflict.

Ahmed.
07-14-2019, 02:16 PM
There could be a deeper meaning to this dream and for that you need to see an 'Alim

However you can content yourself with a basic understanding and that is that it shows you have a good level of iman. You defended the holy stone and only gave it up when you stood to lose your life...

So I'd say, that's not bad and at least you tried to defend the deen of Allah!

But do not conceit yourself over it and do not become complacent, always consider yourself worthless and a lowly sinner and strive harder to perfect your deen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.