/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

Takbir
07-14-2019, 01:07 PM
hello everyone

I'm wondering if this is wrong

the thing is.. I'm a sunni-muslim Saudi arab and I can't help it, but see other muslims as inferiors, people below me. I see myself as the the one who made them muslim

whenever I meet a muslim that's not saudi, I feel like he is following my religion and that he is my slave making the religion us Saudis started (Islam) bigger and bigger. they are just adding numbers to our religion

I feel like that because I'm saudi arab and that is where Islam started. I feel like us Saudi Arabs are the originals and everyone else who follows Islam is just a copy

it was the Saudi Arabs that made the world muslim through slaughter and war and rape

saudi arab warriors fought berbers of north africa and conquered it and made it muslim

saudi arab warriors fought against persia and destroyed it and made iran muslim. they killed assyrians and made iraq and syria muslim. they fought christians of levantine and made them muslim

saudi arabs made africans muslim through slavery

we conquered spain and made it muslim

we conquered asia

and the list goes on

umar ibn khattab RA, Khalid ibn al walid RA, hamza ibn mutalib RA, Uqba ibn Nadi RA etc. and all other saudi warriors and their soldiers fought against everyone and won and they became muslim

Islam is from Saudi Arabia

Quran was made in Saudi Arabia

our beloved prophet Muhammad Rasul'Allah (Peace and blessings be upon him) was from Saudi Arabia

the most holy place on Earth is in Saudi Arabia

I'm very proud of my country and I feel superior to other muslims

I'm not trying to be insulting, but I just wanted to express my feelings. I've tried changing my ways of thinking, but it's always back there in my mind "you are superior because you are saudi etc." how do I change thinking like this?

I've even stopped going to the mosque because there are no saudis in my mosque

is it wrong I feel like this?? if it is, do you have any advice to change how I think/feel?

please

thank you

- - - Updated - - -

I meant Uqba ibn Nafi*, not "Nadi"

sorry

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
07-14-2019, 01:07 PM
Through rape???

Lol that's given you away for the troll that you are

Takbir
07-14-2019, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
Through rape???

how am I trolling? I'm being serious. you are calling me a troll so you can feel better about yourself, right?

you think Islam was spread with peace and love? it was war, barbarism, conquest, slaughter, brother. it was violent

Physicist
07-14-2019, 01:33 PM
I see that you have a nice intention in your mind, to free people from some totalitarian sect by showing how they are being considered by elite of that sect.
Thank you for your kind intention, but you totally missed what is Islam about.
It is really about Liberty. There is no elite, all are equal before Allah.
Of course, there are some sects in Islam, which went astray and perhaps you can make a good deal in reforming them.
But for this you will really need to learn more about Islam, not just some stupid ideas which you have now :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
07-14-2019, 01:56 PM
First and foremost, you have to understand that Saudi Arabia is a new country, recently established around a hundred years ago, while Islam is there in this world for thousands of years. So your whole premise is wrong.

Islam is there in this world since the time of Adam :as:. Allah :swt: sent the last and final messenger, Muhammad :saws: in the tribe of Quraish. Quraish were descendants of Isma'eel :as:, son of Ibrahim :as:.

Qur'an was revealed by Allah :swt:. It wasn't made anywhere.

The Sahabah who lived with the Prophet :saws: were from all parts of the world. Have you even heard of Suhaib :ra: from Rome, Salman :ra: from Persia, Bilal :ra: from Habasha, Maria :raha: from Egypt, Addas :ra: from Nineveh, Jaban :ra: from Kurd, Yasir :ra: from Yemen?

Islam is a universal religion, sent by Allah :swt:, for the whole of mankind. Did you read the Qur'an? Allah :swt: says:
Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided. [Al-A'raf: 158]

Ahmed.
07-14-2019, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Takbir
how am I trolling? I'm being serious. you are calling me a troll so you can feel better about yourself, right?

you think Islam was spread with peace and love? it was war, barbarism, conquest, slaughter, brother. it was violent
Islam is never and has never been spread by war, oppression was replaced with just law by means of self defence war but Islam (I.e. people converting to Islam) was spread by peace, love and Invitation)

silentboi
07-14-2019, 03:01 PM
you are mentally ill, my friend

فصيح الياسين
07-14-2019, 04:02 PM
hello everyone

the thing is.. I'm a sunni-muslim Saudi arab and I can't help it, but see other muslims as inferiors, people below me. I see myself as the the one who made them muslim

whenever I meet a muslim that's not saudi, I feel like he is following my religion and that he is my slave making the religion us Saudis started (Islam) bigger and bigger. they are just adding numbers to our religion

I feel like that because I'm saudi arab and that is where Islam started. I feel like us Saudi Arabs are the originals and everyone else who follows Islam is just a copy

it was the Saudi Arabs that made the world muslim through slaughter and war and rape

saudi arab warriors fought berbers of north africa and conquered it and made it muslim

saudi arab warriors fought against persia and destroyed it and made iran muslim. they killed assyrians and made iraq and syria muslim. they fought christians of levantine and made them muslim

we conquered asia

and the list goes on

umar ibn khattab RA, Khalid ibn al walid RA, hamza ibn mutalib RA, Uqba ibn Nadi RA etc. and all other saudi warriors and their soldiers fought against everyone and won and they became muslim

our beloved prophet Muhammad Rasul'Allah (Peace and blessings be upon him) was from Saudi Arabia

I'm not trying to be insulting, but I just wanted to express my feelings. I've tried changing my ways of thinking, but it's always back there in my mind "you are superior because you are saudi etc." how do I change thinking like this?

is it wrong I feel like this?? if it is, do you have any advice to change how I think/feel?

please

thank you

- - - Updated - - -

sorry
First do salam

Second. they were companions of prophet who went to war. Not barbarism or rapist

Third. in companiond many people from other places like iraq yemen syria also and africans rome and from persia

Forth. prophet muhammad is descendent from ibrahim alihem salam who was from iraq.

Fifth after deaths of companion not a single arab made huge moves to spread islam. Last known arab which benefited the islam is imam malik r.a

Sixth. quran never invented it was revealed by the choice and chosen by allah because arab was in such dark stages that they married their own mothers. Even they did not know where to pee. Sometimes on the road infront of females

Seventh is. Its good you pointed your heart corruption and this state is called العجب والكبر which are worst corruption to heart as allah said الكبرياء ردائ والعظمة اذاري .فمن نازعني واحد منهما ادخلته النار

Eight. prophet said no superiority of arabs to ajam nor white on black

Ninth. Prophet alihe salam said whose deed are slowed and cannot high rank and status dont he even think that he will get it by clan or descendance

Tenth is most saudi arabians are not true arabs and descandant of companions because when islam spread many clans from outer arab came to arab and also most companions spread out to world and died there like i live in pakistan and here upto 13 companion burried in my city and one is famous due to his leadership during battle named sannan. May allah be pleased with him

CuriousonTruth
07-14-2019, 04:49 PM
It is completely normal for Saudi and Emirati arabs to view themselves as superior. Overwhelming majority do.

But don't worry, the rest of the muslim world (Except Pakistanis, Malays) view you arabs as little more than animals on two feet. We are taught the only reason Prophet(S) was sent in Hejaz because you were the most evil, barbaric, uncivilized people. While the rest of the world was writing poetry you were learning to ride on camels.

It was the Prophet(S) that put you on the map, without which you would be little different than the Amazonian rainforest.

And if the mods want to delete this, then so be it, but this is the truth without any political correctness.

Nitro Zeus
07-14-2019, 06:21 PM
hello everyone

we conquered asia

and the list goes on

please

thank you

- - - Updated - - -

sorry
Dear brothet,

This is completely wrong. In Islam, there is no such thing as "superior" or "inferior" to others, because Quran says that we all are equal in the sight of Allah. The correct way to think about "superiority" is that we humans are superior to other creatures, but it is not correct for a human to think that he is superior to other humans, because that is called injust and being injust person will lead you to the Pubishment of Allah. So, you must be very careful of what you say. Because, Allah will make you regret the day you said it.

Let me give you an example of a similar situation happened to me in grade 12. During Romanian classes I used to make jokes at a girl just because she didnt know how to answer teacher's question, and you know what happened to me? It turned opposite(I mean, when my Romanian teacher asked me about a novel I read, I didnt know how to answer it, and another girl tricked on me and I fall into her trap). So, I was only proud of myself that others didnt know how to answer but only me, so by doing this I received a Punishment from Allah, and now I learnt my lesson to never show myself as a superior to others.

So based on my story, it is bad to be superior to others. So be careful not to the same mistake as I did.

anatolian
07-14-2019, 07:23 PM
Cant you see the troll?

Ahmed.
07-14-2019, 07:39 PM
Lol I noticed the troll as soon as I read the r word

Takbir
07-14-2019, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Cant you see the troll?
Lol I noticed the troll as soon as I read the r word
keep telling yourselves that to cope

you know it's true

Saira Khan
07-14-2019, 09:35 PM
hello everyone

we conquered asia

and the list goes on

please

thank you

- - - Updated - - -

sorry
Walaikum Hello,
You already have got a very true and good answer above by @AabiruSabeel already. Whatever the Arabs might be, but you are the worst of Arabs because the Quran has not influenced youر heart, while your thinking is showing that you are very much influenced by Westerner writers about Islam. How can you claim to be better while there is a clear hadith about people like you:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “No one who has an atom’s-weight of Pride in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, what if a man likes his clothes and his shoes to look good?” He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah is Beautiful and loves beauty, Pride means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.”
[Sahih Muslim]
You are an ignorant person, you have used the words "slaughter, rape and violence" for the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) in your ignorance.
Abu Jehal (Umer bin Hasham) and Abu Lahab etc spent their lives inside Kaa'ba but still they were the worst of the people. So please correct your mind and make repentance to Allah SWT in abundance, maybe Allah SWT will put Hidayah" in your heart.
Note: You can visit a Psychiatrist and you should. If you need any assistance in your psychological illness or in learning Islam, we are here to help you.

Ahmed.
07-14-2019, 09:38 PM
keep telling yourselves that to cope

you know it's true
It's true you're a real Saudi Muslim? Lol. If that's true then I'm king Arthur the 3rd :)

But on a serious note, you want to look into Islam in an unbiased way my friend, trust me it's the Truth from God

keiv
07-15-2019, 10:53 AM
is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?
Yes

/thread

M.I.A.
07-15-2019, 05:53 PM
Through rape???

He may be a troll, but at the same time the question has been previously answered in another thread.

The majority of posters agreed that arabs are superior.

I dont agree, but at the same time.. allah swt raised and lowers as he wills.

If people thought differently than they do, then the world they inhabit would crumble.

Ya seen.

Reminds me of a tv program about London and summer arabs.. people upset at loud supercars while the Arab drives past big Ben chiming and complains, someone silence this noise!

Far too clever.

silentboi
07-15-2019, 06:18 PM
you are a MUNAFIQ IBN SHAYTAN

Ahmed.
07-15-2019, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
He may be a troll, but at the same time the question has been previously answered in another thread.

The majority of posters agreed that arabs are superior.

I dont agree, but at the same time.. allah swt raised and lowers as he wills.

If people thought differently than they do, then the world they inhabit would crumble.

Ya seen.

Reminds me of a tv program about London and summer arabs.. people upset at loud supercars while the Arab drives past big Ben chiming and complains, someone silence this noise!

Far too clever.
Ahmad (22978) narrated from Abu Nadrah:

Someone who heard the khutbah of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on the second of the days of at-Tashreeq told me that he said: “O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. VERILY THERE IS NO SUPERIORITY OF AN ARAB OVER A NON-ARAB OR OF A NON-ARAB OVER AN ARAB, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa. Have I conveyed the message?” They said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has conveyed the message.

eesa the kiwi
07-15-2019, 06:48 PM
Dont feed the troll

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.