/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can some poor non-muslims be considered our brothers/sisters?

CuriousonTruth
07-18-2019, 05:25 PM
So we know Europe has colonized, genocided millions of both brown and black people without discriminating in religion.

If Natives say like Peruvians and Africans don't hate Islam and see us muslims (not talking about Western muslims or Arabs) as just brothers who were also exploited and enemies of Europe, not saying they have this view.

But what if they do and we can forge an alliance with them? We all have the same problems and enemies. I don't want to hate on Native american or native South American non-muslims, I view them as victims.

So why can't be brothers? I think if we muslims can overcome European pressure with a great islamic revolution, and rebuild our civilization, we should also help free Africans, Natives in America, etc.

What do you say?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
07-18-2019, 05:46 PM
Ali r.a. says Muslims are my brothers in Islam and non-Muslims are my brothers in Adam a.s.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.