/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

zac1
07-18-2019, 09:36 PM
im Zac and i am a methodist how are you all?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
07-18-2019, 09:43 PM
Hi Zac. Hope you are doing well my brother in humanity. Welcome to Islamic board.
What brings you here?

zac1
07-18-2019, 09:49 PM
hello Habib i am here because i am just curious really and i am keeping fairly well thank you my friend, are you keeping well?

'Abdullah
07-18-2019, 10:13 PM
I sure do. If you have any question, let me know and I will try to feed your curiosity :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zac1
07-18-2019, 10:22 PM
thank you, much appreciated!

'Abdullah
07-18-2019, 10:44 PM
I should introduce myself I think before I ask you to introduce you if you would like to. My name is Habib ( meaner beloved or friend) and I live in California. I am a professional mechanical engineer and works with department of corrections. I am married and have two beautiful boys age 9, 6.

What about you?

zac1
07-18-2019, 11:59 PM
im Zac i am 19 and from Yorkshire in the United Kingdom, i am a gardener

'Abdullah
07-19-2019, 03:15 AM
Nice. By the congratulations on winning cricket World Cup. That match was breath taking and in the end it was clear none but cricket won the game.

What do you do in your spare time Zac? And what do you believe in religiously? Do you actually practice what you believe? Normally around this age, people start making sense of the world around them and often question their belief system. Some try to sincerely find the answers because this shapes their life to come and others just do what the society around them does. This is the age to question everything.

zac1
07-19-2019, 08:02 AM
i go on bus rides in my spare time, and from a religious point of view i am teetotal in line with Methodism and also i support the theory of creationism strongly and i do actively practice what i believe

eesa the kiwi
07-19-2019, 08:23 AM
Welcome to the forum may Allah grant you benefit

Have a look at this site www.islamreligion.com they have a bunch of good articles about Islam and a live chat q&a for you to ask questions

'Abdullah
07-19-2019, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zac1
i go on bus rides in my spare time, and from a religious point of view i am teetotal in line with Methodism and also i support the theory of creationism strongly and i do actively practice what i believe
That sounds like a fun thing to do. It is great that you are staying away from alcohol. I know a bit about Methodist Church being a student of comparative religious studies. Let me ask you if you believe Jesus PBUH was someone sent by God or he PBUH is God based on your belief system. I know what Methodists believe but I want to know what is your own belief.

zac1
07-19-2019, 02:55 PM
i believe that Jesus Christ Our Saviour is indeed God and that he lives on in every entity on this earth.

'Abdullah
07-19-2019, 05:04 PM
Do you also believe in Trinity? The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. Three co-eternal persons in one godhead?

zac1
07-19-2019, 09:52 PM
yes i firmly believe in the idea of three eternal persons in one godhead

'Abdullah
07-19-2019, 10:06 PM
How would you define God? What attributes comes in your mind when you think of God? Do you think God is self-sufficient, all knowing, all seeing, all powerful, perfect, all good, merciful, just and infinite? You can mention any other attributes if you like....

zac1
07-19-2019, 10:16 PM
he is that and many more things besides, compassionate for one

'Abdullah
07-19-2019, 11:01 PM
Which version of Bible do you read Zac? And do you believe that Bible is 100% word of God with no contradictions?

zac1
07-19-2019, 11:08 PM
i read the King James Bible and the Bible does contain some contradictions

'Abdullah
07-20-2019, 01:22 PM
Do you believe in original sin?
what is the role of prophets in human history and what moral character they should have in your opinion tone our role models?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!