/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

mohamed.nasser
07-21-2019, 01:52 AM
I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending while talking to someone,i did not mean it i just said it without intention,did i become a kaafir?please reply as soon as possible

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
07-21-2019, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohamed.nasser
I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending while talking to someone,i did not mean it i just said it without intention,did i become a kaafir?please reply as soon as possible
Actions are dependent on our intentions. So I don't think that you became non-Muslim by saying so. However, I would advise to repent to Allah and keep praying to keep your heart firm on Islam until you die.

mohamed.nasser
07-21-2019, 02:09 AM
Because i saw on a site calles islam qa this link that even if you did not intend you become a kafir https://islamqa.info/en/answers/7117...in-an-argument

mohamed.nasser
07-21-2019, 02:28 AM
Mr please can you reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdullah
07-21-2019, 02:53 AM
I will take the word of Quran over anything else:

Quran says: ‘O you servants of Mine who have transgressed against your own selves! Despair not of God’s mercy: behold, God forgives all sins - for, verily, He alone is much-forgiving, a dis-penser of grace!’ ”- 39:53

Door of repentance is always open. You realized your mistake and I can see that you are remorseful. Allah is more merciful than we can think. As I said before, repent sincerely and keep asking Allah to strength your faith.

mohamed.nasser
07-21-2019, 03:40 AM
Thank you very much,i hope i dont say this again and i hope allah forgives me.

'Abdullah
07-21-2019, 04:15 AM
We all make mistakes my friend. Best of us is one who immediately repents, begs for forgiveness and try best not to repeat that mistake again. May Allah help us to stay on the path of those who were rightly guided. Ameen!

Expect best from Allah and you will get what you would expect from Him, inshallah.

The Prophet said, “Allah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me. If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s length, I draw near to him an arm’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.’”

فصيح الياسين
07-21-2019, 07:49 AM
Sadly yes....
Repeat the kalima and all other beliefs again. And hope you are unmarried

After that do repentance and never say this.
Because... No leave it you are not in the state to bear more yet

mohamed.nasser
07-21-2019, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Sadly yes....
Repeat the kalima and all other beliefs again. And hope you are unmarried

After that do repentance and never say this.
Because... No leave it you are not in the state to bear more yet
Are You Sure that i exited ialam? i still believe in allah subhanah wa taala and prophet muhammad salla allah alayh wa sallam,if you are sure give me evidence from quran and thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
And hope you are unmarried
No im not married im 13 years old and i pray every fard and fast in ramadan,so how i would be a kaafir if i said a word without realizing that i said it and i still believe in islam?

'Abdullah
07-21-2019, 01:46 PM
Are You Sure that i exited ialam? i still believe in allah subhanah wa taala and prophet muhammad salla allah alayh wa sallam,if you are sure give me evidence from quran and thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

No im not married im 13 years old and i pray every fard and fast in ramadan,so how i would be a kaafir if i said a word without realizing that i said it and i still believe in islam?
My little brother,

Trust in Allah. People have different interpretation and they make Islam harder than it is. You are a Muslim Alhamdulillah. It does not matter what people say about you, it does matter what you think of Allah and what Allah thinks about you. Don't stress about it. Keep repenting to Allah, focus on doing good things and spread the message of Islam with your actions.

mohamed.nasser
07-21-2019, 02:24 PM
So Can i pray?because i heard kafirs cannot pray ,so im not a kaafir so can i pray?i didnt pray from yesterday astaghfir allah because i wanted to make sure im still a muslim and not a kaafir,may allah protect our deen and guide us to the right path.

'Abdullah
07-21-2019, 02:41 PM
So Can i pray?because i heard kafirs cannot pray ,so im not a kaafir so can i pray?i didnt pray from yesterday astaghfir allah because i wanted to make sure im still a muslim and not a kaafir,may allah protect our deen and guide us to the right path.
Of course. See this is how Satan deceives us and make us to loose hope in Allah. I shared this verse with you yesterday. Allah says in Quran:

“O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Surah Az-Zumar 39:53)
Dont you want to love Allah when He is so kind and merciful to us after all the sins we do? Start praying and dont listen to Satan.

فصيح الياسين
07-23-2019, 09:50 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Means you said before puberty. Seems you are safe.
But remember after puberty if you say in joke even. You will be disbeliever. So save yourself dear from fire created for disbelievers

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.