/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About marriage

nzahmed
07-21-2019, 02:34 AM
Asslamualaikum
I like a girl who live in different country. We both want to marry. I'm doing pharmacy and we think when I complete my education I will try to get job in Dubai inshallah. If I get job in Dubai it may little bit easy. But she live in different country and we think if I get job in Dubai we will live in Dubai inshallah... But I don't know how it will possible. Allah will do better for us. Please tell me what should we do that we can really marry. I don't know how I would go in her country to proposal marry to her parents. Please tell me any one.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
07-21-2019, 03:08 AM
This is not enough to give you any advise my brother. To give you a better advise, can you tell us more things like:

1. What’s is the religion of this girl?
2. Do your and her parents know about it?
3. Is your and her culture the same?
4. Do you see this marriage bringing two families closer to each other or may be a reason to break the ties of kinship?
5. What is your motivation for marrying her?
6. Have you met this girl?
7. For how long you have this online relationship?

nzahmed
07-21-2019, 05:30 AM
She is Muslim...
Just we are from different country..
We want to live in Dubai after marry.
She is good girl alhamdulillah and have memories quran and still alhamdulillah we are not in relationship and we don't talk much until marry. We don't talk bad things. Thus I really like her. We don't have any bad intension. Alhamdulillah. We wish Allah write to marry for each other brother. As Allah wish can do everything.

'Abdullah
07-21-2019, 06:08 AM
Did you talk to your family about this? What’s their reaction if you have?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmed.
07-21-2019, 04:06 PM
Dubai has just made it easy for foreign 'investors' to naturalise as UAE citizens and live there permanently with their families. And since you're going to be a professional pharmacist (inshAllah) then I think they will allow you too as you'll be a good asset to their country

So once you go there, if your fiance can get there by visa then she can go (accompanied by her Mahram) and you both can marry and apply for permanent stay

If she cannot get their by visa, then you should apply for permanent status first based on your profession and then you can marry her in her native country and apply for your wife to be brought over to Dubai.

Check out this video of new law in Dubai that allows permanent residency (good news, it allows the same to 'health care professionals' and a pharmacist may fall under that):

https://youtu.be/cvHqltd2NeQ

nzahmed
07-28-2019, 01:19 AM
JazakAllah brother.... She is far and we are studying now. I can't tell my parents. They will day she is far and you never meet her and all. I want job in Dubai anyhow. Then I can go in her country inshallah. If I meet her and her parents inshallah ny parents will definitely accept this. But i don't understand how it will happen only hope Allah.

Mandy
07-28-2019, 11:26 AM
What about her parents? Have you talked with them and do you know if her father will approve the marriage?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.