/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will the laws of Islam be also applicable in Paradise? Or no more?

Nitro Zeus
07-21-2019, 07:02 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I know that Allah has created for us some rules so that we can follow it.

I understand that in Islam it is haram to have dog as pet, to make an animated image, to keep an animated image for decoration and so on.

Once I get to Paradise, I can wish to have the same dog as my pet as I used to have? Can I wish to make any kind of animated images? Because, I would love to make statues and to keep them as decorations. In Paradise, I can also ask Allah why He does not want to return anyone to earthly realm?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saira Khan
07-21-2019, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

I know that Allah has created for us some rules so that we can follow it.

I understand that in Islam it is haram to have dog as pet, to make an animated image, to keep an animated image for decoration and so on.

Once I get to Paradise, I can wish to have the same dog as my pet as I used to have? Can I wish to make any kind of animated images? Because, I would love to make statues and to keep them as decorations. In Paradise, I can also ask Allah why He does not want to return anyone to earthly realm?

وعلیکم السلام ورحمتہ اللہ وبرکاتہ

This is very interesting question but I want to tell you that nobody on earth can give you a definitive answer because we are talking about the unseen here. No one has ever gone and lived in Paradise and returned to tell us how it really is. Paradise is beyond our comprehension and all we know about it is what Allah SWT has mentioned in the Quran and what Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) told us.
However, the following hadith may clear most of your answers:

It is reported on the authority of al-Mughira bin Shuba that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said:
“Moses asked his Lord: Who amongst the inhabitants of Paradise is the lowest to rank? He (Allah) said: The person who would be admitted into Paradise last of all among those deserving of paradise who are admitted to it.
It would be said to him: Enter Paradise. He would say: O my Lord! How (should I enter) while the people have settled in their apartments and taken the shares (portions)? It would be said to him: Would you be pleased if there be for you like the kingdom of a king amongst the kings of the world? He would say: I am pleased my Lord. He (Allah) would say: For you is that, and like that, and like that, and like that, and that. He would say at the fifth (point): I am well pleased, my Lord. He (Allah) would say: It is for you and, ten times like it, and for you is what your self desires and your eye enjoys. He would say: I am well pleased, my Lord.
He (Moses) said: (Which is) the highest of their (inhabitants of Paradise) ranks? He (Allah) said: They are those whom I choose. I establish their honor with My own hand and then set a seal over it (and they would be blessed with Bounties) which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human mind has perceived: and this is sub-satiated by the Book of Allah, Exalted and Great:”So no soul knows what delight of the eye is hidden for them; a reward for what they did.” (Al-Sajdah, Chapter 32, Verse 17). (Muslim)

It is difficult to explain all the rewards in Paradise, since we will not have the same physical body nor will we have any of the unwanted attributes of people of this earth, meaning that you may not have the same wishes in Paradise what you are having here in this earthly life (Allah knows best), but just to add, what is forbidden in this world will not be forbidden in Paradise.

From the above hadith ( Quranic verses included ), it is clear that no one exactly knows what they will receive in Paradise, it will be a great surprise.

Physicist
07-21-2019, 09:39 PM
I suppose, most of the sins you simply will be unable to cimmit, like killing, stealing, adultery with other man's wife. Because would be victims will be protected from offence.
You will be unable to commit Shirk, because you will not just believe, you will know Allah and it will be same hard as to believe that 2+2=5
Considering unclear verses, everything will be clarified.
I'm not sure, but I think I've seen somewhere in Qur'an that Jannah will be created with regards to the believer's wishes.

However, it's really enough to assume that it'll be great to be in Jannah and focus on Dunia.
Avoid dreaming about Jannah too much.
Otherwise, you will be like that guy, who dreams to much about holiday in Havaii, therefore being too lazy to work and unable save money for a travel.

crimsontide06
07-21-2019, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
I suppose, most of the sins you simply will be unable to cimmit, like killing, stealing, adultery with other man's wife. Because would be victims will be protected from offence.
You will be unable to commit Shirk, because you will not just believe, you will know Allah and it will be same hard as to believe that 2+2=5
Considering unclear verses, everything will be clarified.
I'm not sure, but I think I've seen somewhere in Qur'an that Jannah will be created with regards to the believer's wishes.

However, it's really enough to assume that it'll be great to be in Jannah and focus on Dunia.
Avoid dreaming about Jannah too much.
Otherwise, you will be like that guy, who dreams to much about holiday in Havaii, therefore being too lazy to work and unable save money for a travel.
When I look at this question I think of things like; drinking alcohol, having dogs purely as pets, being friends with people of the opposite gender, gorging yourself with food...Things along those realms.

Those are just some examples.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Physicist
07-21-2019, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
When I look at this question I think of things like; drinking alcohol, having dogs purely as pets, being friends with people of the opposite gender, gorging yourself with food...Things along those realms.

Those are just some examples.
Those things will become irrelevant.
There was experiment with rats which were given choice between clean water and heroin solution.
Half of rats were put in miserable conditions, and another half into a rat's paradise where they had a lot of entertainment.
First half quickly turned into junkies, while other half was preferring drinking pure water.

As for dogs as pets, there are 2 moments:
1. Dogs are haram because they are dirty and are transferring worms and diseases.
There will be no such problems in Jannah.
2. Dogs are being friend's surrogates. I doubt that there will be loneliness in Jannah, there will be more efficient ways to deal with it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.