/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is ok to pray 12 units of Duha prayer if it is requested only 2 units?

Nitro Zeus
07-22-2019, 07:06 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

There is a beautiful narration in which the Prophet said: "Whoever prays the Fajr prayer then sits in his place of prayer remembering Allah until sunrise, then prays 2 units of Duha, Allah shall make him forbidden to the Fire, nor shall it touch him nor consume him".

I know that if I pray 12 units of Duha prayer, I will get a palace of gold.

I wonder, if I choose to pray the maximum units of the prayer, then would I get other rewards beside that palace of gold?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
07-23-2019, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

There is a beautiful narration in which the Prophet said: "Whoever prays the Fajr prayer then sits in his place of prayer remembering Allah until sunrise, then prays 2 units of Duha, Allah shall make him forbidden to the Fire, nor shall it touch him nor consume him".

I wonder, if I choose to pray the maximum units of the prayer, then would I get other rewards beside that palace of gold?
Walaikumasalam. Yes you will get many other things as these are nafl. But dont go one it like hasty rabit. Islam is balanced so you must do too and islam needs continuity thus you have to. Its alot better that do same how much prophet said. No more bo less. So 2 or 12 units will be duha and above that will be nafl not duha

Saira Khan
07-23-2019, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

Yupi

MazharShafiq
07-24-2019, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Walaikumasalam. Yes you will get many other things as these are nafl. But dont go one it like hasty rabit. Islam is balanced so you must do too and islam needs continuity thus you have to. Its alot better that do same how much prophet said. No more bo less. So 2 or 12 units will be duha and above that will be nafl not duha
yes it is right

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
07-24-2019, 11:28 AM
Allah bless all of us

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.