PDA

View Full Version : Every parent must watch this: LGBT equalities education or LGBT indoctrination?



Junon
07-22-2019, 10:24 PM
Salaam

This is dark but have to share, important to understand where the future of (British) education is going.



Blurb

As a parent you are well within your right to voice an objection. Try to get other parents on side about it so they can't ignore you. It's not being homophobic to say this material is not age appropriate. Give them a link to this video.





The obvious lesson.

Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mandy
07-23-2019, 04:29 AM
This really makes me happy that I am not living in the UK. Unfortunately, I fear many many countries are becoming like this and kids will be bombarded with clearly inappropriate messages.

But where do they come up with such things? Why do these people believe that they need to push on kids their so call normality. They are pushing it so hard, it would seem, that there is no longer any place to tell kids that most families are composed of a father and mother. Not 3 mothers and/or any other. I do understand the whole "let us live how we want" idea. But this is something else entirely. It is saying the common normal is no longer normal and the fringe groups are the new normal.

The only consolation I get is knowing that my own children are in an Islamic school, so they should be protected from such non sense.
Reply

Ahmed.
07-23-2019, 03:05 PM
I know where this disgusting perverted stuff comes from; it is the satanists' utopia they've been dreaming of for ages. Perverted society is on top of the satanists to do list!:

https://youtu.be/gV5Dhoaxz_U

Devils Trap by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf - Malaysia 2014 (full lecture) - YouTube
Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ink-O...50520621786983 Official Ink Of Knowledge' Facebook Page. Like - Subscribe - Comment - Share F......
Reply

'Abdullah
07-23-2019, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

This is dark but have to share, important to understand where the future of (British) education is going.



Blurb

As a parent you are well within your right to voice an objection. Try to get other parents on side about it so they can't ignore you. It's not being homophobic to say this material is not age appropriate. Give them a link to this video.

Western culture can teach anything which is evil but they can never include any class to educate people about Islam. These are the signs for the downfall of any society. Like gambling, porn, alcohol and drug abuse, and sex addition, homosexuality destroys the families like nothing else, and eventually turns human beings into animals.

Home schooling is one of the options for those Muslims who live in Western countries.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
keiv
07-23-2019, 05:12 PM
Wasn’t there a video posted here a while back about how an elementary school in the Us had a tranny dancing on a stage? It looked like something that belonged in Las Vegas. I think the video also showed some trans singing to kids how it’s ok to be whatever you want (ie. gender). But anything religion related is banned from school. OK
Reply

Mandy
07-23-2019, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman
Like gambling, porn, alcohol and drug abuse, and sex addition, homosexuality destroys the families like nothing else, and eventually turns human beings into animals.
Of course gambling while drinking and watching porn and doing drugs is naturally known to be the best way to raise kids. As for having kids, everyone knows that being a homosexual couple is the proven age old way of having kids ... ... Oh wait a moment ....

Sorry if my level of sarcasm is too high, but these things really come and get me.
Reply

Ahmed.
07-23-2019, 06:05 PM
NO part of the West can escape this as as the saying goes 'the tentacles of the octopus reaches far' :)

Check out this gender fluid freakery they are indoctrinating in kids in Europe:

https://youtu.be/4sPj8HhbwHs

Raised Without Gender - YouTube
With recent victories for the trans rights movement and more young people defining as something other than “male” or “female” than ever before, VICE host Ame......
Reply

Junon
07-24-2019, 02:57 AM
Salaam

Only the most paranoid would say there is an 'agenda' involved. . . . . . . .









This has the potential to be the 'Thalidomide scandal' of the next decade.





The end goal.



And so on and so forth. I'm sure you get the idea.
Reply

Junon
07-26-2019, 06:39 PM
Salaam

Another update. More on the 'future' of British education.



Some comments.











Homeschooling is looking more and more attractive.
Reply

Junon
07-27-2019, 12:13 PM
Salaam

Like to share. Good insight into the whole affair.

ScreenShot20190310at94925PMe155226950655 1 -

Right on cue



Reply

Mandy
07-27-2019, 12:23 PM
and just when we thought it could not get worst, someone surprises by finding yet even other more twisted ways to send humanities into a direction it was never meant to go.
Reply

Junon
07-28-2019, 01:37 PM
Salaam

Originally Posted by Mandy
and just when we thought it could not get worst, someone surprises by finding yet even other more twisted ways to send humanities into a direction it was never meant to go.
Yes, there's a purpose to this brainwashing.



Were in for a bumpy ride :hmm:
Reply

Junon
07-29-2019, 01:14 PM
Salaam

Another update. Kudos to the Vicar for having the courage to speak out.



Even liberals are getting nervous about the implications.

Politicised trans groups put children at risk, says expert

Counsellors and other mental health providers fear being labelled transphobic


School counsellors and mental health service providers are bowing to pressures from ‘highly politicised’ transgender groups to affirm children’s beliefs that they were born the wrong sex, a leading expert has warned.

Marcus Evans, a psychotherapist and ex-governor of the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, whose Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) is the only NHS clinic to provide gender counselling and transitioning, said many experts were living in fear of being labelled transphobic, which was having an impact on their objectivity.

“I believe the trans political agenda has encroached on the clinical environment surrounding and within the Gender Identity Development Service,” Evans told the Observer. “Young people need an independent clinical service that has the long-term interests of the patient at heart. To some extent, this requires a capacity to stand up to pressure coming from various sources: from the young person, their family, peer groups, online and social networking pressures and from highly politicised pro-trans groups.”

The number of children referred annually to GIDS has risen from 468 in 2013 to 2,519 in 2018. Some claim social media is a factor in the increase.In a hard-hitting paper, presented at a conference earlier this year and shared with the Observer, Evans quoted the experience of “Dagny”, a woman who identified as a trans man in her teens, has now detransitioned and says she was influenced by views expressed on the social network, Tumblr.

“One of these unhealthy beliefs I held was the belief that if you have gender dysphoria, you must transition,” Dagny has said. “And anyone that appeared to stand in my way was a transphobe – an alt-right bigot.”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...-to-transition
Reply

Junon
08-02-2019, 12:30 AM
Salaam

The debate is getting heated.





And the mask comes off.



A sane voice.



Emotive but he's right.



Long term implications.



Related, US perspective.



Reply

matthewjg81
08-02-2019, 03:37 AM
VERY informative video, thank you for sharing it! Here in the USA the schools have not gone this far but I know it won't be long. :( I'm glad we are now homeschooling.

Western culture has gone off the rails with the LGBT movement. God will punish those who are trying to push the gay/trans agenda, because they are leading people astray.
Reply

Junon
08-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Salaam

Bad news, the LGBT brigade have intimidated



Into silence.

Download the videos if you can before the thought police take it down.









How surprising.

Reply

Junon
08-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Salaam

Another update



School parents join forces to fight ‘trans propaganda’


For Tanya Carter, a mother of four girls, the death of Jayden Lowe, a transgender teenager who took his own life last year after buying hormone treatment from doctors online, was the last straw.

Carter had already begun to question some of the advice being given to children about changing sex when Jayden, 18, died.

He had attended the sixth-form college in Cambridgeshire where one of her children is a pupil.

“My heart breaks for the loss of . . . a truly special and talented individual with so much to offer,” she said.

Carter, a former chairwoman of school governors, has watched with concern as schools across the country draw up LGBT policies and guidelines. She said some are inviting specialist lobby groups to advise children who are questioning their gender identity about how to transition from girls to boys and vice versa.

“I am extremely concerned about what I am witnessing my children encounter in their schools and online and also the national picture,” she said. “I have seen other girls at school with my children ‘transition’: according to what I have seen online on their social media accounts, sometimes this happened without parental consent.”

Now Carter has joined other parents, teachers, doctors and psychologists to campaign for change. The Safe Schools Alliance has 150 members all over the country and more than 1,000 followers on social media.

The group says schoolgirls’ rights to single-sex changing rooms and lavatories have been eroded by school policies that encourage gender-neutral facilities.

It also says that children questioning their gender identity are being encouraged towards “drastic and irreversible” medical interventions such as drugs that block puberty. In some cases parents are not being told by schools that their children are asking to be treated as a different gender.

The group has written to ministers to raise its concerns. It wants to work with schools to improve their LGBT and safeguarding policies and to offer alternative counselling to children and families.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...b1ba338563d522
Reply

Junon
08-13-2019, 07:51 PM
Salaam

What a surprise it has now become obligatory.



Reply

Mandy
08-14-2019, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

What a surprise it has now become obligatory.

Teaching history is one thing, but I am sure these teaching are not just relaying historical facts.
They probably use these teachings to relay their message that it is normal to want to change gender and something that should be encouraged. I wonder what drives those people and what happened to them in their past to make them want to ensure as many people as possible consider themselves something else than their own gender.
Reply

Junon
09-01-2019, 04:23 AM
Salaam

Another update

More than 130 scholars issue statement against pro-LGBT lessons in schools

More than 130 Muslim scholars and imams from the UK have issued a joint statement criticising pro-LGBT lessons that are being taught in primary schools.

The open letter which was published on the Islam21c website this morning, has been signed by 139 Muslim faith leaders from various schools and institutions.

The Relationship and Sex Education (RSE) Bill will come into force in September 2020, when every state school in England will be have to teach pro-LGBT lessons to children as young as five.

Parents will not have the right to withdraw their children from these classes in primary schools, and will have to submit a “withdrawal request” which the school is not obliged to grant.

Hundreds of Muslim parents in Birmingham have been peacefully protesting against the pro-LGBT curriculum being taught in primary schools, stating that it goes against Islam and is not age appropriate.

However, after reviewing the pro-LGBT ‘No Outsiders’ programme which was taught in Parkfield Community School in Birmingham, Ofsted concluded that the curriculum was “age appropriate”.

It was also revealed by the founder of ‘No Outsiders’, Andrew Moffat, that the programme was also driven to “counter-extremism”.

The statement read:

“Beliefs about “sexuality” and LGBT in particular have been the subject of news coverage recently, due to hundreds of Muslim parents in Birmingham protesting at the actions of their children’s school senior leadership.

“The United Kingdom is a multicultural society. The Muslim community is by no means the only community here, and while we encourage constructive, respectful debate of ideas, we condemn one community’s opinions and beliefs being forced upon others, no matter how big or small.

“We, the undersigned, are inheritors of a scholarly tradition which from its inception enshrined a methodology for ensuring peaceful coexistence of different peoples, customs, beliefs and even legal systems. Whether it was different religious minorities having judicial and civic autonomy, or different schools of thought among Muslims having overlapping jurisdictions, tolerating differing opinions to relative degrees is in the DNA of Muslim scholars, and something our wider society today would do well to learn from.

“One such thing we urge policy makers and executors to pay close attention to is the important distinction between facts and values. It is a fact to say that some people regard same-sex relationships as appropriate, due to their philosophical and moral views; and some people do not—just like it is a fact that some people regard eating meat to be appropriate and some do not. But to go beyond the facts into saying “It is OK and normal to…” is in the realm of values, which should not be imposed on people who disagree.

“The types of relationships a person or community regards as good or bad, appropriate or inappropriate, normal or abnormal, are not the result of hard facts, but a product of many interacting beliefs and cultural norms about, for example, the purpose of life, desires and impulses, and conceptions of love, among other things.

“Passionately believing in a cause or moral standpoint is one thing, but then enforcing it on others is unacceptable.

“There is a clear and unambiguous acceptance in law that the primary givers of philosophical, moral and ethical values to children are their parents. Schools—or anyone else for that matter—may only educate in these areas on behalf of the parents.

“When there is a conflict between the philosophical, moral or ethical positions of parents and teachers, schools must respect this and ensure teachers do not transgress the fact/value boundary mentioned above. This includes ideologically or socially-constructed norms which some may passionately believe to be universal facts whilst others do not—such as concerning “sexuality” or “gender”.

“It goes without saying that we likewise affirm the rights of those who disagree with our opinions to do so without fear of insult, bullying or any type of oppression whatsoever. However, we also expect the same in return—particularly not being subjected to state enforcement of values and philosophical convictions.

“We should respect and tolerate our differences, without the enforcing of some people’s positions on others, especially children.”

https://5pillarsuk.com/2019/08/28/mo...ns-in-schools/
Reply

Ümit
09-04-2019, 11:41 AM
Often is said in the West that homosexualy is a natural part of who you are. It is not a choice, you cannot help it.
Then they do as if that is scientifically proven that sexual preference is something an individual is born with, and not a choice.
This is often used as an argument to make homosexuality something normal.
You are not a freak if you are homosexual.

If this is proven by cold hard scientific facts, I can live with that.

But there is a flipside to the story which westerners are not happy to be confronted with...

If homosexualy is a born sexual preference, all natural and totally not a psychiatric disorder or whatsoever...
then Pedophila for example is also a born sexual preference and all natural and totally not a psychiatric disorder.
They can do nothing about their situation. They did not choose to be a pedophile, they are born with it.

I am not defending pedophiles over here do not get me wrong. I am just pointing out the double standards here in the West.

Then either all sexual preferences are some sort of psychiatric disorders (including homosexuality), or they all are natural.
Reply

Junon
09-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Salaam

Hmmm good points made, just because something 'is' doesn't mean it 'ought' to be that way.

The end goal is to destroy whatever left of traditional family structures (no matter what harm it causes),

So Much for 'Father's Day' - in a Country Where Fatherhood is Dying Out

and replace it with

Comic Book Guy

1 week ago

The transgender agenda is just part of larger social deconstruction agenda.
They want us as genderless, family-less, raceless, nationless, religionless, mindless worker units


Comic Book Guy

1 week ago

Yeah, because it’s not like all western governments have, for the past 60 years, supported anything and everything which undermines social bonds and social identities. The people’s social bonds and social identities were/are obstacles to government’s total control of and use of the people.



The elite backed LGBT brainwashing is going into overdrive, they don't even bother to mask their intentions.





The British government is using the LGBT movement to target the Muslim community for 'conversion'. Its so obvious that some of them are worried about the potential long term damage to their movement.



The West civilizational wise is on a downward slope.
Reply

Junon
09-16-2019, 07:35 PM
Salaam

Oh dear.



Homeschooling here we come. . . . .

Parents are fighting back.

Reply

Junon
09-23-2019, 11:05 PM
Salaam

Only the most paranoid conspiracy theorists will say theres an agenda behind it.





Reply

xboxisdead
09-24-2019, 12:10 AM
Originally Posted by Ümit
Often is said in the West that homosexualy is a natural part of who you are. It is not a choice, you cannot help it.
Then they do as if that is scientifically proven that sexual preference is something an individual is born with, and not a choice.
This is often used as an argument to make homosexuality something normal.
You are not a freak if you are homosexual.

If this is proven by cold hard scientific facts, I can live with that.

But there is a flipside to the story which westerners are not happy to be confronted with...

If homosexualy is a born sexual preference, all natural and totally not a psychiatric disorder or whatsoever...
then Pedophila for example is also a born sexual preference and all natural and totally not a psychiatric disorder.
They can do nothing about their situation. They did not choose to be a pedophile, they are born with it.

I am not defending pedophiles over here do not get me wrong. I am just pointing out the double standards here in the West.

Then either all sexual preferences are some sort of psychiatric disorders (including homosexuality), or they all are natural.

Shaitaaan is way ahead of you brother. Give it ten years maximum and pedophile will be no longer illegal (it will start in USA and then spread to Canada then spread worldwide). In fact they are putting pedophile with homosexuality/lesbinaism now. It will be LGBTP and thus if you see a 30 year old man or woman have sex with a 7 year old boy/girl or any combination of...on the straight in front of you...YOU HAVE TO WALK see this act...smile and accept it as the normal. They are born this way and they have no choice on the matter. In fact it is ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!! Give it time and you will find drama movies and romantic movies between men/boy or woman/girl relationship or women/boy or men/girl. Watch the number of views ...there will be in thousands who will watch this evil box.
Reply

Junon
10-23-2019, 01:29 AM
Salaam

Like to share, quite funny.

On Gender, Left Steps Up Effort Against Notorious Hate Group: Reality

U.S.—On trans and gender equality issues, the left have increased their effort against the notorious hate group constantly working against them: reality.

"Reality has for a long time dictated people's beliefs about men and women," said activist Rebecca Vaughn. "And it's time for people to finally stand up against it."

Reality is notoriously stubborn on issues of sex and gender, imposing chromosomes on people that tend to divide them into two distinct groups, male and female, and making the two groups different in immutable ways. This has been the main cause of sexism and gender inequality throughout history, but now many on the left are ready to take it on.

"Reality says you will not have an equal number of women in tech jobs without a lot of unhappy women doing jobs they don't like," said student Steven Brown. "Reality says someone with XY chromosomes participating in a women's sports competition ruins the whole point of having a separate women's division. Reality says a lot of things -- but guess what? We're not listening anymore."

It is widely agreed upon that reality is often unfair, but the main right/left split on gender issues is whether we should try to coexist with reality or denounce it as hate and fight against it. Many see a battle against it as pointless, but others disagree.

"We can defeat reality -- not with facts, not with reason, but with feelings," Vaughn explained. "Also, a lot of yelling at people for being bigots. Look at it this way. Many say you can't make two plus two equal five, but if you yell at people enough and make them scared, maybe deep down they'll never believe two plus two equals five, but they'll not contradict you when you say it. And when that happens, we win and reality loses."

https://babylonbee.com/news/on-gende...-group-reality

The insanity continues



Reply

xboxisdead
10-23-2019, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

Like to share, quite funny.

On Gender, Left Steps Up Effort Against Notorious Hate Group: Reality

U.S.—On trans and gender equality issues, the left have increased their effort against the notorious hate group constantly working against them: reality.

"Reality has for a long time dictated people's beliefs about men and women," said activist Rebecca Vaughn. "And it's time for people to finally stand up against it."

Reality is notoriously stubborn on issues of sex and gender, imposing chromosomes on people that tend to divide them into two distinct groups, male and female, and making the two groups different in immutable ways. This has been the main cause of sexism and gender inequality throughout history, but now many on the left are ready to take it on.

"Reality says you will not have an equal number of women in tech jobs without a lot of unhappy women doing jobs they don't like," said student Steven Brown. "Reality says someone with XY chromosomes participating in a women's sports competition ruins the whole point of having a separate women's division. Reality says a lot of things -- but guess what? We're not listening anymore."

It is widely agreed upon that reality is often unfair, but the main right/left split on gender issues is whether we should try to coexist with reality or denounce it as hate and fight against it. Many see a battle against it as pointless, but others disagree.

"We can defeat reality -- not with facts, not with reason, but with feelings," Vaughn explained. "Also, a lot of yelling at people for being bigots. Look at it this way. Many say you can't make two plus two equal five, but if you yell at people enough and make them scared, maybe deep down they'll never believe two plus two equals five, but they'll not contradict you when you say it. And when that happens, we win and reality loses."

https://babylonbee.com/news/on-gende...-group-reality
There is one thing I want to put in closure and put me in ease and that is the importance of men and masculinity to society. Because that is the one group of people who are been stepped on and pissed on and <censor> on and the biggest group of people who never get a single thanks and in fact, expectations and treated like slaves and this men. Men are the biggest group of people that they have to die for others. Men are the biggest group of people who are expected to kill creatures for others. Men are the biggest group of people who no one cares if two are abusing each other physically or emotionally. Men are the biggest group of people who media will say proudly that men have no emotions that they are unemotional human being which means treating them like crab is A..O...K...for they have no feelings so you can go at it. Men and boys are the biggest group of people that sexism applies to them and against them and no one cares. Men and boys are the biggest group of people that if they suffer in school or any form of social and psychological issues and even health issue ...no one wants to hear it and dismiss it fast.

Men and boys are the biggest group of people that medical health are in lowest priority as you see in hospitals mostly it is for women. Men and boys are the biggest group of people who die 15 years before women and no one form a rally or say there is something wrong here and it is expected as part of been a man and you should accept it and not complain. In additional to other social calamities that they have to endure.

So I just have one question for the Leftist....if they are reading this...you are having fun with your experimentation in USA...can you pick on estate for me...just one state please? Remove ALL MEN and boys from that state FOREVER...remove them...make it 100% female, make it where women have to play both roles for me...and they get no help from any men or outside society or states. I want to see what life be like without men while I am alive. I also want to see how family and children will be like without men or fathers. I want to see..will women grow healthy, happy and content or will they grow psychopathic, apathetic, unfeeling, uncaring, self centered, narcissistic and self gratification over others. They always say that girls need father, right? Well..I am curious in what part of area do fathers help in the development of their daughters life?

Is it...that the qaneet women, good women, feminine women that Allah talks about ...comes only from good family homes where the fathers are actually good believing fathers and protective of their daughter or whether he is around or not..it is irrelevant?
Reply

xboxisdead
10-24-2019, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

Like to share, quite funny.

On Gender, Left Steps Up Effort Against Notorious Hate Group: Reality

U.S.—On trans and gender equality issues, the left have increased their effort against the notorious hate group constantly working against them: reality.

"Reality has for a long time dictated people's beliefs about men and women," said activist Rebecca Vaughn. "And it's time for people to finally stand up against it."

Reality is notoriously stubborn on issues of sex and gender, imposing chromosomes on people that tend to divide them into two distinct groups, male and female, and making the two groups different in immutable ways. This has been the main cause of sexism and gender inequality throughout history, but now many on the left are ready to take it on.

"Reality says you will not have an equal number of women in tech jobs without a lot of unhappy women doing jobs they don't like," said student Steven Brown. "Reality says someone with XY chromosomes participating in a women's sports competition ruins the whole point of having a separate women's division. Reality says a lot of things -- but guess what? We're not listening anymore."

It is widely agreed upon that reality is often unfair, but the main right/left split on gender issues is whether we should try to coexist with reality or denounce it as hate and fight against it. Many see a battle against it as pointless, but others disagree.

"We can defeat reality -- not with facts, not with reason, but with feelings," Vaughn explained. "Also, a lot of yelling at people for being bigots. Look at it this way. Many say you can't make two plus two equal five, but if you yell at people enough and make them scared, maybe deep down they'll never believe two plus two equals five, but they'll not contradict you when you say it. And when that happens, we win and reality loses."

https://babylonbee.com/news/on-gende...-group-reality

The insanity continues





Yes..but I do not think people care what happens to men's body to be honest. Whether it is a boy or a man. All of these side effects is OK because it happens to a male's body. You see...society today...hate Allah (subhanahu Wa Talaa) for creating masculinity. Society today...hate Allah for making men different from women and women different from men. Society today hate Allah for making gender roles and gender difference. Society hate Allah for saying that men are the maintainer and protector of women from both men and women side. Society today...hate Allah for having to call Allah as he instead of calling him as she...


As you can see from here https://islamqa.info/en/answers/9868...-he-be-exalted.

I believe all whole hardly that nowadays until women change their ways....it should be illegal for women to have custody of boys. Sons should be given directly to fathers. Because women are not able to raise men. Sorry. Women are feminizing men. Women are actually castrating men. They are unfit parents to raising boys. Unfit. After age 7 years old..the custody should go right to the father 100%. She can have all the daughters she wants but boys should NOT BE under the same roof as the mother...she will fail miserably. She will breed weak men, feminine, gay men, transexual men, confused men, angry men and serial killers. There are more statistic than ever...proof and showing that single mothers raise the worst men on Earth in human history.


Here is a video showing that the mother made her son become a girl and the father tried every means to stop this from happening but the court prevented the father and gave the mother right to cut the private parts of her child and go through hormonal treatments and make him dress as girls. The boy is doing that because that is what the mother wants and that makes her happy and she HATES HIM AND GET ANGRY AT HIM for wanting to act and dress like a boy. In fact she is not even his biological mother and that child is the biological child of the father but the father have no right and this strange women get to mutilate, castrate and inject hormonal treatment and make him into a girl. So he acts wearing girl cloth, dress like a girl and go through hormonal treatments.

Science studies have shown that transexual people who go through surgical treatments have over 70% chance of committing suicide.

I say it again and I will say it again..WOMEN ARE UNFIT to raising boys. Any woman out there who want a son...don't have it if you are not going to marry his father. Don't have it if you want to be a single mother. Don't have it if you intend to cut ties between him and his father and DON'T HAVE IT..IF THE FATHER HAVE NO INPUT in raising him. If you want to be the dominating, ruling, qayama and rule over all and step on the Qura'an verses..then please, please, please do it on your own cult you wish to join and please have only daughters and you can teach them all you want to hate men. That is not my problem. I only have issue if you have sons. It may come a time where it should be illegal for a mother to be alone with her son if this doesn't stop soon.

watch?vk0VLYgBl7vA -


----------------------

Praise be to Allaah.
We do not know to whom we should address our answer. Should we speak to you, as you are the one who put this question to us, or should we address that girl with whom the Shaytaan is toying and causing her to say audacious things about Allah, may He be exalted, when He is giving her respite? She has not stopped at disbelieving in Him; rather she has gone further by trying to express her foolish ideas, that anyone with (sound) reasoning would not accept even if he was a disbeliever like her. And you – and here is the cause of the problem – are listening to her and you think that she said something worth asking about and are anxious to find an answer for her.

Whatever the case, we are concerned now for you, because she did not ask us and she is not a follower of our religion such that we could give her an answer on the basis of what we believe, although our answer will, in sha Allah, be appropriate to answer her too, if she is one of those among her people who possess reason.

You should know that the reason for this girl’s question is her ignorance of the Arabic language that we speak and, indeed, her ignorance of other languages.

The linguist Abul-Fath ibn Jinni said: Chapter on that in which knowledge of Arabic could ensure sound understanding of religious beliefs. It should be noted that this chapter is one of the most important chapters in this book and that the benefit thereof is very great indeed. That is because for most of the Muslims who went astray from the right path and drifted away from proper understanding, what caused them to go astray and go against what reason dictates is their weak understanding of this noble language through which all of mankind are addressed, and the ultimate fate of a person, whether in Paradise or Hell, is connected to understanding this language…. End quote. al-Khasaa’is, 3/248

It should be noted that one of the basic principles of communication is that everything is to be spoken of in such a way that it makes it stand out and distinguishes its gender. This is an ancient phenomenon in human languages, but there are some things that have nothing to do with real gender, as is the case with inanimate objects such as stones and mountains, and concepts such as justice and generosity, and so on. In these cases, masculinity and femininity are not applicable in the true sense of these two words. It seems that this is the reason why some languages divide nouns into three categories: masculine, feminine, and a third category which in Indo-European languages is called neuter; this refers to that which is neither masculine nor feminine.

But not all human languages have this category. Semitic languages, for example, divide nouns of the third category, which is neuter, between the first two categories. So nouns in these languages are all either masculine or feminine.

This is also the case in the French language, in which all nouns can only be either masculine or feminine. English differs from French in this regard.

See the Introduction by Dr. Ramadan ‘Abd at-Tawwaab (may Allah have mercy on him) to the book al-Bulghah fi’l-Mudhakkar wa’l-Mu’annath by Ibn al-Anbaari, 37-39

Now we know that dividing things into masculine and feminine – even in the case of that which cannot really be described as such – is the feature of most languages, especially living languages that are spoken now, and this is not something that is unique to Arabic. So now you know that if it is possible to describe anything as being either masculine or feminine, when it cannot be described as such in any real sense, then a language may prefer to speak of something in the masculine, as that is easier and it is the basic principle; there is no need to add any specific marker [such as an extra letter or syllable to indicate the feminine], as the feminine stems from the masculine.

The imam of the grammarians, Seebawayh (may Allah have mercy on him) said: It should be noted that the masculine form is easier for them to use than the feminine, because the masculine form is the original and is more established (in the language), and the feminine form is derived from the masculine. Do you not see that the word ash-shay’ (thing) is applicable to everything that we know about, regardless of whether it is masculine or feminine, and the word ash-shay’ is a masculine noun.

Kitaab Seebawayh, 1/22; see also 3/241

If the matter may be either of two things, but one of them is more likely than the other, even in one sense, it then becomes inevitable that the Lord should have the nobler and more sublime of the two.

As-Sawaa’iq, 4/1308

Hence you will find that most of those who believe that there is a God above the heavens refer to Him in the masculine, which is more befitting to Him, may He be glorified. This is something natural that does not need any research, examination or evidence. You will not find anyone, knowledgeable or ignorant, monotheist or polytheist, who does not refer to God, may He be exalted, as “He”. If anyone were to refer to Him in the feminine, as this poor girl said, he would be opposed and accused of ignorance and clear misguidance.

So how about if we add to the above what Allah, may He be exalted, has said of Himself in His holy Book – and indeed in all the revealed Books – using that (masculine) pronoun.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It is He Who has created the heavens and the earth in truth, and on the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) He will say: "Be!", - and it shall become. His Word is the truth. His will be the dominion on the Day when the trumpet will be blown. All-Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the All-Wise, Well-Aware (of all things).”

[al-An‘aam 6:73]

“And He it is Who originates the creation, then will repeat it (after it has been perished), and this is easier for Him. His is the highest description (i.e. none has the right to be worshipped but He, and there is nothing comparable unto Him) in the heavens and in the earth. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.”

[ar-Room 30:27]

“It is He (Allah) Who is the only Ilah (God to be worshipped) in the heaven and the only Ilah (God to be worshipped) on the earth. And He is the All-Wise, the All-Knower.”

[az-Zukhruf 43:84].

And there are many similar verses, too many to list here.

Moreover, Allah, may He be exalted, criticised the mushrikeen (polytheists) for their claim to worship Allah, the One, the Subduer, yet they worshipped females besides Him, and He criticised them for that and explained how abhorrent their deeds were. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They (all those who worship others than Allah) invoke nothing but female deities besides Him (Allah), and they invoke nothing but Shaitan (Satan), a persistent rebel!”

[an-Nisa’ 4:117].

Imam at-Tabari (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Here Allah, may He be glorified, is saying: With regard to these people who associated others with Allah and worshipped idols and rivals, it is sufficient evidence against them of misguidance, disbelief and going astray from the right path, to note that they worshipped females and called them “gods” and “lords”, when the feminine of any thing is inferior, and they affirmed their servitude to that which is inferior of any thing, even though they knew that it was inferior, and they refused to devote sincere worship to the One Who is in control of all things and in Whose hand is the creation and the commandment.

Tafseer at-Tabari, 9/211, Mahmoud Shaakir edn.

Shaykh Ibn Sa‘di (may Allah have mercy on him) said: That is, these mushrikeen do not call upon and worship besides Allah anything but that which is feminine, namely idols and statues with feminine names, such as al-‘Uzza, Manaat and so on.

It is well known that the name is indicative of the thing that is named. If the names are feminine and inferior, that may point to some inferiority in the thing that is thus named, and they suggest that it is lacking attributes of perfection, as Allah has told us in more than one place in His book that they cannot create, provide or protect their worshippers, or even bring any benefit or ward off any harm from themselves, and they cannot defend themselves against anyone who wants to harm them; they cannot hear or see or understand. So how can the one that is like that be worshipped instead of the One to Whom belong the most beautiful names and sublime attributes such as praiseworthiness, perfection, glory, majesty, might, beauty, mercy, kindness, compassion, the unique power to create and control, and great wisdom in all that He commands and decrees?

Is that not the most abhorrent thing that is indicative of a person’s imperfection and reaching the lowest level of baseness that is worse than anyone could imagine or describe?

End quote from Tafseer as-Sa‘di, 203.

However, we would like to point out that Allah, may He be exalted, cannot be described as masculine or feminine in any true sense; rather that (use of the masculine pronoun) is necessary for the purpose of communication in human languages and what people need in communicating ideas about Allah. Everything that is either masculine or feminine is something that is created and Allah, may He be exalted, is the Creator of the masculine and feminine.

“And that He (Allah) creates the pairs, male and female”

[al-Najm 53:45].

Exalted be Allah above having any rival or peer, spouse or child.

“He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything.”

[al-An ‘a am 6:101].

Allah tells us about the believers among the jinn that when they heard the Qur’aan, they believed in it and acknowledged their Lord, may He be glorified:

“And exalted be the Majesty of our Lord, He has taken neither a wife, nor a son (or offspring or children).”

[al-Jinn 72:3].

What you have to do is tell her to look into her Scripture, if she believes that there is a God who sent a Messenger and revealed a Book to him; let her look in it and learn why.

If she burst with anger and her heart was filled with anger because she is female and Allah, may He be exalted, cannot be described in the feminine, then kufr in our times has reached such a level of craziness that you find a female wanting to stand up for her gender, on the basis of truth or falsehood, like the attitude of those who are ignorant and feel inadequate, so they try to compensate for that even on the basis of falsehood.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said: The one who defends himself on the basis of falsehood wants to defend everything he says, even if it is wrong.

Majmoo‘ al-Fataawa, 10/292

If the ignorance and feeling of inadequacy has reached the level of likening Allah to His creation and even to the female of His creation, this is a state that even the ignorant Arabs in their worship of idols did not reach, for they knew that Allah, the Creator and Provider, was far greater than those idols and it was not befitting that He should be like them.

Beware of every ignorant heretic and remember that a person would follow the religion of his friend, so watch you make friends with.

“Glorified be your Lord, the Lord of Honour and Power! (He is free) from what they attribute unto Him!”

[as-Saaffaat 37:180].

And Allah knows best.
Reply

Junon
10-26-2019, 06:10 PM
Salaam

Oh oh, somebody's joining up the dots. . . .







Reply

Junon
02-13-2020, 06:02 PM
Salaam

Another update, there is no agenda here etc etc.



Reply

Hope1995
03-15-2020, 11:23 PM
What if people are born gay or born transgender, what does Islam say about that?
Reply

Avis
03-16-2020, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Constantineman
What if people are born gay or born transgender, what does Islam say about that?
No one is born gay or transgender, they become that way as they grow up from the influence of the Shaytaan. Everyone is born pure on a clean slate, and as you grow up you begin to absorb things from the people around you and start to make opinions for yourself due to your interactions with the society you live in. Islam forbids same sex interactions but one who has those feelings and doesn't act on them doesn't get punished for it, in fact, they would get good deeds for avoiding it.
Reply

Hope1995
03-17-2020, 03:23 AM
I don’t agree completely with you what you said but I do feel lots of things are social constructs and are wrong in America and around the world like multiperson bathrooms in America where I live and also about taxes.
Reply

Ümit
03-17-2020, 04:39 AM
Originally Posted by Constantineman
What if people are born gay or born transgender, what does Islam say about that?
what if people are born pedophile? what then? isn't pedophilia also a sexual preference just like homophilia? or is that suddenly a sickness?
Reply

Hope1995
03-17-2020, 10:07 PM
I don’t agree completely with you what you said but I do feel lots of things are social constructs and are wrong in America and around the world like multiperson bathrooms in America where I live and also about taxes. Also being born to certain inclinations don’t make it right.
Reply

xboxisdead
03-17-2020, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by Constantineman
I don’t agree completely with you what you said but I do feel lots of things are social constructs and are wrong in America and around the world like multiperson bathrooms in America where I live and also about taxes. Also being born to certain inclinations don’t make it right.
Uh oh! The record player got stuck! Quick...someone fix the needle!!
Reply

Hope1995
03-17-2020, 11:51 PM
What do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by xboxisdead
Uh oh! The record player got stuck! Quick...someone fix the needle!!
What do you mean?
Reply

Ümit
03-18-2020, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by Constantineman
I don’t agree completely with you what you said but I do feel lots of things are social constructs and are wrong in America and around the world like multiperson bathrooms in America where I live and also about taxes. Also being born to certain inclinations don’t make it right.
so who decides what is wrong and what is right? you?
born gay is OK...but born pedophile is not OK...is that it?
Reply

Hope1995
03-18-2020, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by Ümit
so who decides what is wrong and what is right? you?
born gay is OK...but born pedophile is not OK...is that it?
It’s very confusing to me this stuff because most gays say it isn’t genetic nor we are born gay now a days. It is just natural they argue.
Reply

SilentPain
03-18-2020, 04:22 AM
This stupid LGBTQSTAREAG whatever else letters they name their group, is one of the major reason i would not want to have more then 2 kids max, because i think
i can control 1 or 2 and homeschool them if these idiots are teaching little innocent kids adult stuff, like how sick minded have these people become,
even some real christians and jews don't agree with kids being taught about sexual activities ,let alot about changing gender and lgbtq and so on, people or
the society has become sick and i think that could be one reason why Corona virus came to clean this mess up. Man all i could say is
if you have kids WATCH who teaches them WHAT ,it will have a huge impact on your kids life, SPEND TIME with your KIDS, see what they are learning
,become best friends with your kids not just hardcore strict dads!!!
Reply

Ümit
03-19-2020, 09:57 AM
Originally Posted by Constantineman
It’s very confusing to me this stuff because most gays say it isn’t genetic nor we are born gay now a days. It is just natural they argue.
I do not think it's genetic either, but neither it is natural. It is just a choice they made or somehow developed. their conditions in this world guided them somehow towards homosexuality.
But that still doesn't make that right...It may feel like natural to them, but it isn't.

By the way, I am officially Dutch. The Netherlands was one of the first countries that allowed gay marriage, and homosexuallity is generally accepted in the Netherlands, but...
homosexuals, even the ones with a steady partner for years, are NOT allowed to donate blood just heterosexuals. They need to take a blood test, and wait for 4 months, before they finally can donate if everything is right.
Just because statics show that homosexuals carry a lot more virusses in their blood in average than others. Even the married ones.

Isn't that a sign that something is wrong?

Update:
I just tried to look this information up, and it seems that many countries have similar rules on blood donation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_...e_sex_with_men
Reply

Junon
05-27-2020, 08:57 AM
Salaam

No doubt they will re-invade Iraq in the name of saving the LGTBXYZ.

Iraq condemns foreign embassies for flying LGBT flags

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry has said homosexuality goes against “the noble morals of all divine religions” and that all missions in Iraq had to “adhere to the laws of the country,” after foreign embassies flew the rainbow LGBT flag in honour of the International Day Against Homophobia.

The European Union, the World Bank and the Canadian and UK embassies all raised the flag on Sunday, commemorating the day when the World Health Organisation removed the designation of homosexuality as a mental illness.

Iraqi leaders from across the political spectrum issued condemnations and called for the expulsion of diplomats following the embassies’ actions.

The influential Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr condemned homosexuality as a “mental illness” and called for Iraqi embassies in European countries to raise the flags of Muhammad and Jesus in response.

https://5pillarsuk.com/2020/05/19/ir...ng-lgbt-flags/

Hah, right on cue.



The West’s bizarre obsession with homosexuality

Portuguese political activist and PHD candidate João Silva Jordão argues that homosexuality, once considered a cardinal sin by Christians, has now been transformed into an unlikely liberal virtue and into a Western geopolitical tool.

As a Muslim convert and political activist, there has been an issue which has come to my attention over the last few years, but which I have not had, until now, the capacity to put into words. Or at least, not had the capacity to put into the right words in the right way. Not least because it is a very sensitive topic.

I do, however, also believe that no matter how sensitive a topic may be, all opinions and angles must be taken into consideration, especially if there is no malicious intent.

It concerns the growing influence of the LGBT movement, and in particular, how the position of the West regarding homosexuality has undergone a fascinating dialectical inversion. But what has not changed, however, is the centrality that homosexuality occupies in the Western religious, philosophical and political mind.

It is easy to demonstrate, if only one takes a step back, that the sheer importance that the topic is given is completely arbitrary, and at times, simply bizarre.

Up until very recently in the West homosexuality was considered a capital sin. Nowadays, it’s a capital sin to be homophobic. What hasn’t changed, though, is the irrational amount of importance that is ascribed to the phenomenon of homosexuality overall.

https://5pillarsuk.com/2020/05/26/th...homosexuality/
Reply

Junon
07-07-2020, 07:47 AM
Salaam

Another update.



Its not new.

Blurb

Author, art professor, feminist, and cultural commentator Camille Paglia speaks on the current transgender mania, the wisdom of early medical & surgical intervention (calling it "child abuse"), and how the explosion of gender identities is a recurring sign of cultural collapse throughout the history of civilization.



The lunacy.

Reply

Silas
07-12-2020, 12:27 AM
I think all this ties into one basic thing, and that is an embrace of Irrationalism

It is something French philosopher Jacques Maritain used to talk about in length--that if our culture, institutions, or even our religious leaders, begin to latch on to things that are demonstrably wrong, irrational, and unsupportable, it will lead to disaster.

If there is no "truth", no fixed-points of scientific reference, and no reasonable interpretation of God's words and commandments, then anything is ultimately permissible, and nihilism rules the day

There is nothing rational about homosexuality: such people cannot have children if they follow that lifestyle. It is hedonism without any kind of view to the future.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 08:44 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2016, 08:05 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2016, 04:11 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-30-2015, 09:38 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 02:28 PM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!