/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asking Allah about unseen matters

Nitro Zeus
07-23-2019, 04:08 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I just found a wazifa which can show you in your dreams a unseen thing. I wonder, if I ask a question about unseen thing like to see Purgatory or to see a spirit of the dead, then would this be revelaed to me in dream? I always wondered myself how Purgatory looks like and how a soul looks like. If I ask Allah to show me in my dream the time of my death and how will I die and in what land will I die, then will this be shown in my dream if I ask for this? That would be cool to know that. If I ask Allah something like can I have a dog as my pet in paradise, then will I see the answer in my dream?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
07-23-2019, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

I just found a wazifa which can show you in your dreams a unseen thing. I wonder, if I ask a question about unseen thing like to see Purgatory or to see a spirit of the dead, then would this be revelaed to me in dream? I always wondered myself how Purgatory looks like and how a soul looks like. If I ask Allah to show me in my dream the time of my death and how will I die and in what land will I die, then will this be shown in my dream if I ask for this? That would be cool to know that. If I ask Allah something like can I have a dog as my pet in paradise, then will I see the answer in my dream?
Wazifa is either self-prescribed or prescribed by a self-proclaimed ‘expert’, and does not have its basis in the established Sunnah – it is bid’ah (an innovation). We are told by The Prophet (peace be upon him) to avoid innovating matters of our deen:

“He who innovates something in this matter of ours [Islam] that is not of it will have it rejected [by Allah].” [Bukhari, Muslim]
“Verily, he among you who lives long will see great controversy, so you must keep to my Sunnah and to the Sunnah of the Khulafaa’ ar-Rashideen, those who guide to the right way. Cling to it stubbornly. Beware of newly invented matters [in the religion], for verily every bid’ah is misguidance.” [Abu Dawood, Tirmidi]
“On the Day of Judgement, some people will come to me when I will be standing by Haudh-e-Kauser. They will be grabbed and taken towards the Hellfire. I shall say: “These are my people”, but in reply I will be told: “These are the people who introduced innovations after you, so they are unbelievers”.” [Bukhari, Muslim]
As Muslims, we recognize and accept that Allah is All-Knowing and All-Powerful, and that He alone knows what will be best for us in this life and the next. The idea that we can dictate or change Qadar through rituals that have no basis in Islamic teachings, is contrary to this and so we need to reject this idea.

فصيح الياسين
07-23-2019, 06:12 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Walaikumasalam dear.
Give it up there is no such a thing. If it had then i already did it to see my future bad things so i prevent it.

But fact is no one knows future or unseen things

Saira Khan
07-23-2019, 10:30 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

وعلیکم السلام ورحمتہ اللہ

Yes there exist Kashf (Unveiling), Ilhaam (Inspiration) and intuition etc, which we can prove both from Quran and numerous ahadiths. But asking Allah SWT for showing you the unseen through wazifa and things like that is baseless.
Stay blessed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
space
07-24-2019, 02:27 PM
dream is actually a part of unseen.. I notice you're always seeking such answers to your questions related to parallel worlds

Physicist
07-27-2019, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by space
dream is actually a part of unseen.. I notice you're always seeking such answers to your questions related to parallel worlds
No! This is dangerous way of thinking.
Dream has nothing to do with unseen, except of only few exceptions in history, when prophets got revelations this way, only due to the will of Allah.
Indeed, dreaming is an important part of our functioning but it actually is a state of madness, that's why we are being protected from it by unconsciousness, like an anesthesia during surgery.

space
08-11-2019, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
No! This is dangerous way of thinking.
Dream has nothing to do with unseen, except of only few exceptions in history, when prophets got revelations this way, only due to the will of Allah.
Indeed, dreaming is an important part of our functioning but it actually is a state of madness, that's why we are being protected from it by unconsciousness, like an anesthesia during surgery.

It's debatable, dream virtually divides into the three types, Rahmani (from God), Nafsani (from the self) and Shaytani (from Satan).. revelations come from God, inevitable fact, which may be considered a part of the unseen. How is it not the unseen if everything in dreams we see are not explainable and weird? Even some devils among the jinn are able to intervene our dreams while we asleep and appear in the strange shapes and do everything possible to scare us showing disturbing things or mislead our brain by representing themselves as angels. Not only prophets (as) could get revelation through dreams, but also wali, past time and nowadays

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.