/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need everyone's duas...

Studentofdeed
07-25-2019, 12:55 PM
I can no longer go to the mosque because after today I no longer feel safe. I'm going to stay at home. I'm going to just study there but I need everyone to please make dua and keep me in your dua so I may finish my exam with good results and leave my city. The city I live in is horrible and filled with most petty immature people who cant see past themselves. I need to leave so I can be with like-minded, people and true muslims. Because if I honestly stay much longer it wont do my mental health good or I seriously might get harmed. Jazakallah khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
07-25-2019, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
I can no longer go to the mosque because after today I no longer feel safe. I'm going to stay at home. I'm going to just study there but I need everyone to please make dua and keep me in your dua so I may finish my exam with good results and leave my city. The city I live in is horrible and filled with most petty immature people who cant see past themselves. I need to leave so I can be with like-minded, people and true muslims. Because if I honestly stay much longer it wont do my mental health good or I seriously might get harmed. Jazakallah khayran
:sl:

May Allah Protect you and save you from evil my brother. May Allah strengthen your faith, bring ease in your life and give you company of rightly guided people! Ameen!

:wa:

Ahmed.
07-25-2019, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
I'm over 30 and experienced a lot in life and one thing I've seen is when I thought I'll do my prayers at home and don't have to go to mosque, that's when the shaytan will get me and I'll slowly start to go astray. Just like the hadith says 'one who leaves the sunnah will go astray'

So try to make it to the mosque. You should fear for your iman more than anything and fear jahannum.

Not going to mosque will make you more of a recluse and that is likely to make your depression worse :(

- - - Updated - - -

Oops I forgot to say the dua

May Allah heal u and show you that this is just a phase you're going through and soon you'll be your good ole self again! :)

Amin!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.