/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any Christians here?

Studentofdeed
07-28-2019, 01:27 AM
Can someone explain why in the bible it also says give charity with your right hand so left hand does not know...I thought this was something prophet muhammad saw said...and he was illerate...so how do these two things correlate?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
07-28-2019, 01:37 AM
salaam

Because they are from the same source - God - there are a few

Mark 25.42

" For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. 43 I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

44 “Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’

45 “And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’

which is similar to the hadith

Bukhari

Allah will say on the Day of Judgment, ‘Son of Adam, I was sick but you did not visit Me.’

‘My Lord, How could I visit You when You are the Lord of the Worlds?’

‘Did you not know that one of My servants was sick and you didn’t visit him? If you had visited him you would have found Me there.’

Then Allah will say, ‘Son of Adam, I needed food but you did not feed Me.’

‘My Lord, How could I feed You when You are the Lord of the Worlds?’

‘Did you not know that one of My servants was hungry but you did not feed him? If you had fed him you would have found its reward with Me.’

‘Son of Adam, I was thirsty, but you did not give Me something to drink.’

‘My Lord, How could I give a drink when You are the Lord of the Worlds?’

‘Did you not know that one of My servants was thirsty but you did not give him a drink? If you had given him a drink, you would have found its reward with Me.’ (Al-Bukhari)

The same is what Jesus pbuh does quoting the OT.

Studentofdeed
07-28-2019, 02:50 AM
So does Muhammad SAW quote jesus or did Allah repeat the same stuff to him?

Zafran
07-28-2019, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
So does Muhammad SAW quote jesus or did Allah repeat the same stuff to him?
The Quran and the prophet Muhammad pbuh are a reminder and a Criteria for believers to sift truth from falsehood. Its why the Quran talks about Moses, Abhrham, Jospeph pbuht etc etc all prophets from the Torah and the NT - Its also why it rejects Jesus pbuh divinty or that God needs to rest to correct and provide a true narrative.

So the prophet Muhammad pbuh isn't teaching anything new but a clarification and a reminder of the truth in the past books and also a correction.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmed.
07-29-2019, 12:20 PM
Hey bro with your current state of mind I fear you may go down a dangerous path of bidah or even worse, perrenialism....

Forget what shias do and what bible says, you should be just sticking to basics of Islam and not pay attention to different religions in this confused weak state of mind you are in now

Just stick to prayers and read Quran and hadith.

Studentofdeed
07-29-2019, 07:08 PM
Jazakallah khayran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.