/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New sister looking for female friends (+ a question)

Medimedi
07-28-2019, 07:30 AM
Asalam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu :)

Im Medina and im a 18 year old girl. My origin is half swedish half chechenyan. I was born in sweden and lived all my life here. Because of that, I never really learned about islam. My relation with my father (chechen) have been a bit complicated so thats also a reason why I became a muslim late in my life even tho half my family is following islam. It was one year ago when I met my husband I decided to follow islam. Alhamdulilah I feel better than ever before.

Now Im looking for sisters to get in contact with and talk to about islam but also other things. I really hope to meet some kind women here to become friend with! :) In real life I mostly got friends with origin from middle east but most of them lost their religion since they came to sweden and thats sad because I want support in my religion and get inspired by other girls.

At last there is something I wondering about. Right now Im a limited member in this site. I want to become a full member. How can I do that?

Wa’l salam!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
07-28-2019, 08:23 AM
Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Regarding becoming a full member I think you need 25 posts

Welcome to the forum may Allah bless you through us and bless us through you

Mandy
07-28-2019, 11:19 AM
I hope you feel very welcome to the site and that it will allow you to learn many things.
It is wonderful that you have reconnected with your roots and allowed Allah to light up your hearth with his wisdom. I am a revert sister so I understand the challenges that comes with it. But the rewards will be even greater. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

HijabiHelper
08-03-2019, 08:03 PM
Asalaamu alaikum sister, im also looking for new sisters to build friendships with.
Feel free to message me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Islami.Mu'mina
08-05-2019, 02:22 AM
Wa alaykum assalam warah mitallahi wa barakatu. Thats awesome! I’m a Chechen female too! I was born in America and I still live here. My mom is from Chechnya. My dad was from Jordan but his parents moved from Chechnya to Jordan because of the war. I also recently started practicing. Message me anytime :). I love talkingn about Islam too!

Saira Khan
08-05-2019, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Medimedi
Asalam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu :)

Im Medina and im a 18 year old girl. My origin is half swedish half chechenyan. I was born in sweden and lived all my life here. Because of that, I never really learned about islam. My relation with my father (chechen) have been a bit complicated so thats also a reason why I became a muslim late in my life even tho half my family is following islam. It was one year ago when I met my husband I decided to follow islam. Alhamdulilah I feel better than ever before.

Now Im looking for sisters to get in contact with and talk to about islam but also other things. I really hope to meet some kind women here to become friend with! :) In real life I mostly got friends with origin from middle east but most of them lost their religion since they came to sweden and thats sad because I want support in my religion and get inspired by other girls.

At last there is something I wondering about. Right now Im a limited member in this site. I want to become a full member. How can I do that?

Wa’l salam!
Wa Alaaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatu
Dear sister Medina,
Nice to meet you here. Welcome to the Islamic forum. Here you can read other's questions, answers to their questions and you yourself can ask questions about matters which you don't understand or whatever. To become a full member, as @eesa the kiwi told, you need 25 posts on the site (or 25 replies to other's or your own posts), you will automatically become a full member. And yes there is sisters sections also, if you want to talk to sisters only.
Stay blessed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.