/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Spending much time in the restroom because of this issue, what do I do?

Mr.Muslimbro
07-28-2019, 02:41 PM
As salam alaikum brothers (this is a question for brothers). As you all know, cleanliness is very important in Islam. And one shouldn’t pray with impurity on oneself. The problem is that no matter what I do I cannot prevent urine from splashing all over my body when I urinate. I sit down and I’ve tried many other methods but I still get splashes of urine on myself, and it’s an amount that can be seen on a tissue paper when wiping. No, I’m not imagining this and I know it shouldn’t be happening. It’s very difficult to wash all of it as it gets on different places on my body, and keep in mind it’s hard to wash your body when you’re confined to a small space such as one is in the bathroom. It takes me half an hour to urinate & cleanup and I’m using a lot of toiletpaper. What should I do? I cannot find a solution to this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
07-28-2019, 02:48 PM
:wa:

What sort of toilet do you use? English toilet (the one where you sit down as if on a chair ) or the 'sunnah toilets' (the 'whole in the ground' where you squat down?), if it's the former then sit down while urinating while holding and aiming your 'dingdong' downwards; if you do that then I don't see why it should splash on your clothes

Mr.Muslimbro
07-28-2019, 03:39 PM
It’s the normal western / English toilet. I do what you said but surprisingly it actually still happens
: (

Ahmed.
07-28-2019, 03:46 PM
Wow it must hit the water in toilet like a jet for it to bounce back up and splash on your thighs!

Well if that happens then you just have to wash up afterwards.

Try to make it hit the lower part of toilet bowl rather than water in bowl and see if that helps

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mr.Muslimbro
07-28-2019, 04:46 PM
There has to be a solution, it takes me too much time to wash up. It is bouncing off the the toilet bowl not off the water. : (

Ahmed.
07-28-2019, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.Muslimbro
There has to be a solution, it takes me too much time to wash up. It is bouncing off the the toilet bowl not off the water. : (
Aim it straight in the water then...

If you have to wash up get into a routine of doing it faster. Have everything necessary ready if you're in your home bathroom toilet, like towel etc. And wash up quickly

Mr.Muslimbro
07-28-2019, 05:05 PM
What I meant is that I don’t aim for the water, I aim for the bowl so it is the bowl it is splashing from. If I do aim for the water, then same thing happens, maybe worse. It seems I have no choice but to suffer through this, only thing I can do is be prepared as you said and try doing it faster. This would mean I would need to carry a bagback to put all necessary items when I have to use a public toilet. It’s still difficult but maybe I can dind a way, unless you have an other suggestion?

Physicist
07-28-2019, 07:36 PM
1. Aim to the side part and make jet to hit the bowl at an angle.
2. Perhaps it will be more efficient to have a gusl right after that.
Take off clothes, urinate, wash yourself, put clothes back.

userA
12-21-2021, 01:27 AM
Have you solved the problem?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.