/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Durood Muqaddas

Nitro Zeus
07-31-2019, 04:59 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Did you know that if you recite durood Muqaddas after Fajr, then your reward will be:
  1. your grave will be like Jannah
  2. you will answer easily the grave question
  3. you will be in peace

Also, if you recite in Friday nights before going to sleep, then Allah will bless u with 4 things and one of them is that you will enter Jannah witout Hisab or Kitab.

Please correct me if Im wrong.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
07-31-2019, 12:37 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Yesterday when I looked up on the internet, I found some benefitd for reciting Muqaddas prayer, and I found that if one recites durood Muqaddas after each Fajr, then you will answer the grave questions easily also your grave will be like Paradise and on the Day of Judgment, your face will shine like full moon, also you will enter Paradise without Reckoning or any Punishment.

So, can someone please tell me if this narration is true and strong?

No.23
07-31-2019, 04:39 PM
Hey man i think that is Shirk and you should not do it as it is Innovation!
do you know the translation of the Arabic words said?! read more about it here I hope this helps.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/192967/the-darood-taaj-format-of-sending-blessings-upon-the-prophet-blessings-and-peace-of-allah-be-upon-him-is-fabricated-and-reprehensible

- - - Updated - - -

do you know the translation of the Arabic words said?! read more about it here I hope this helps.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/192967/the-darood-taaj-format-of-sending-blessings-upon-the-prophet-blessings-and-peace-of-allah-be-upon-him-is-fabricated-and-reprehensible

Ahmed.
07-31-2019, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by No.23
Hey man i think that is Shirk and you should not do it as it is Innovation!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey bro, making a shirk accusation is a humongous thing so you should at least get the name of the durood right. The link talks about durood Taaj and not durood Muqaddas

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
فصيح الياسين
07-31-2019, 06:53 PM
Darood taj dont have shirk and better not to recite it by people as due to its translation problems. So one may think its shirk how islamqa did

Saira Khan
07-31-2019, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

Yesterday when I looked up on the internet, I found some benefitd for reciting Muqaddas prayer, and I found that if one recites durood Muqaddas after each Fajr, then you will answer the grave questions easily also your grave will be like Paradise and on the Day of Judgment, your face will shine like full moon, also you will enter Paradise without Reckoning or any Punishment.

So, can someone please tell me if this narration is true and strong?
وعلیکم السلام ورحمتہ اللہ وبرکاتہ

There are numerous types of Darood like Darood Noor, Darood Shifa, Darood Taaj, Darood Shaafi, Darood Muqaddas etc etc, almost all of them are from pious people who used to recite different darood sharif and suggested others to recite them. Depending on the level of understanding, and avoiding the words of shirk if any in those, one can recite all of them, with the intention of showing love for our beloved Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) and of course there are blessings with the very remembrance of beloved Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم).
But what is taught by our beloved Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) is "Darood Ibrahimi".
There are many Hadiths stating that the prophet told his companions to say it in the prayer (i.e. in Salah), and state the actual words of it.

"O Allaah, send prayers upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent prayers upon Ibraaheem and upon the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory. O Allaah, send blessings upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad as You sent blessings upon Ibraaheem and upon the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory". [Bukhari sharif]

So there should be no question about it, that whatever is taught and told by the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم), nothing can surpass that. May Allah SWT give us strength and taufeeq to recite Darood e Ibrahimi every day in abundance, Ameen.

Stay Blessed.

Ahmed.
08-01-2019, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Darood taj dont have shirk and better not to recite it by people as due to its translation problems. So one may think its shirk how islamqa did
Yeah poetry or duroods sometimes can have metaphorical wordings meaning to express deep love for Prophet (saw)

I think Islamqa say the qaseeda burdah is shirk too and look how other scholars have explained it

https://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersguidance-hanafi/32360

Is the Claim That There is “Blatant Shirk” in the Qasida Burda of Imam Busiri True? | IslamQA
Is the Claim That There is “Blatant Shirk” in the Qasida Burda of Imam Busiri True?...

فصيح الياسين
08-02-2019, 10:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
Yeah poetry or duroods sometimes can have metaphorical wordings meaning to express deep love for Prophet (saw)

I think Islamqa say the qaseeda burdah is shirk too and look how other scholars have explained it

Is the Claim That There is “Blatant Shirk” in the Qasida Burda of Imam Busiri True? | IslamQA
Is the Claim That There is “Blatant Shirk” in the Qasida Burda of Imam Busiri True?...
Brother Your link is not showing any
Secondly i am very confused in qaseeda because i read many right now and one is different from another

Secondly imam bosieri wrote two poems last one i read was pure naat of rasool ullah

And first one is long and no mentions of prophet but calling of love to someone
(I not read fully but half and i did not saw any prophet naat in it)

So islam qa accused the shirk to which qaseeda burda....
Thanks

Ahmed.
08-02-2019, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Brother Your link is not showing any
Secondly i am very confused in qaseeda because i read many right now and one is different from another

Secondly imam bosieri wrote two poems last one i read was pure naat of rasool ullah

And first one is long and no mentions of prophet but calling of love to someone
(I not read fully but half and i did not saw any prophet naat in it)

So islam qa accused the shirk to which qaseeda burda....
Thanks
The Qaseeda burdah is very long. The full naat goes on for over an hour and most modern versions of it are only a part. So it could be 2 parts of the same naat you read.

Here's the link again, try this:

https://sunni1.wordpress.com/2009/10...qasida-burdah/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.