/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong for to want to move!!

Stoic
07-31-2019, 02:50 PM
The apartment complex I live in is horrible. This place is filled with rodents and cockroaches. Every unit here has em. Even with exterminator still can't... I cant even be comfortable in my own place besides rhe room. Trust me you wouldnt wanna live here..cant live like this. Can only legit pray in the room nowhere else. Heck always have to wear shoes around the house. My wife doesn't wanna move tho but shes does the same like wearing shoes in the house. Any advice?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
07-31-2019, 04:52 PM
Advice?

Yes ofcourse, MOVE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE! :)

'Abd-al Latif
07-31-2019, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic
The apartment complex I live in is horrible. This place is filled with rodents and cockroaches. Every unit here has em. Even with exterminator still can't... I cant even be comfortable in my own place besides rhe room. Trust me you wouldnt wanna live here..cant live like this. Can only legit pray in the room nowhere else. Heck always have to wear shoes around the house. My wife doesn't wanna move tho but shes does the same like wearing shoes in the house. Any advice?
First, talk to her. Maybe she has insecurities about moving or being distant from friends and family that makes her want to tolerate the cockroaches. Communication can resolve it.

Second, look for a nice place and show it to her. She'll might come around to your idea of a new house if she sees a better place.

Iceee
07-31-2019, 11:06 PM
Follow the advise mentioned above by brother Abd-al Latif

One of the rights that the wife has over her husband is that he should accommodate her in separate accommodation that is appropriate for her, whilst paying attention to the husband’s financial situation. The husband does not have the right to force his wife to live with his family, whether that is his mother or his sisters; rather what he is obliged to do is to give her separate accommodation of her own.

Remember there's always mental health problems when relocating; examples being stress, nervousness, anxiety. Your wife could be afraid to move for a variety of reasons.

Sit down, one one one, discuss the options. Are you financially stable to move? Where to move? How? When? Inshallah everything works out for you and your wife, brother Stoic.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mandy
08-01-2019, 10:02 AM
It sounds like you should move.
Why doesn't your wife want you to move? There might be an underlying reason and you should try to understand why she thinks that way. She might be scared that the new place would be too expensive, maybe she is afraid of loosing contact with some sisters she has made friend with that live close. Do you have kids? Would moving involve changing school?

It is hard to know for us, but try to understand her feeling first and then you should be able to find a good way to make the change while keeping her happy about it. After all, no one likes to live with rodent!

Saira Khan
08-01-2019, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic
Don't move. Why will you move? The apartment is yours or that of rodent's and cockroaches? Make them to move from here by whatever means. That's what your wife is telling you. It is very strange if I hear that rodents and cockroaches made a "man" run out of his house huh.

Ahmed.
08-01-2019, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
Advice?

Yes ofcourse, MOVE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE! :)
Oops sorry bro, never read the part where u said your wife doesn't agree to move when I wrote that.

Yeah like others have mentioned, talk to ze missus...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.