/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asking Allah any question

Nitro Zeus
08-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have many wishes and questions which I would really love to know such as:

1. O Allah! Can You please show me in dream what questions will I have in biology exam? So that I may prepare the answers for it.
  2. O Allah! Can You please show me in dream how do objects disappear when entering into a black hole? Because, I simply don't understand how it happens.
  3. O Allah! If today North and South America, Australia and Europe would be 100% official Muslim, then would ever WWII and WWI occur?
  4. O Allah! Can You please tell me what is the benefits of being Your Friend? Just in curiosity.
  5. O Allah! Can You please show me in dream a planet which has habitable life and drinkable water and its exact location?
  6. O Allah! Can You please tell me in dream if we ever discover light speed technology, wormhole technology and artificial gravity?
  7. O Allah! Can You please show me in dream if my my grandpa, sister, father and my mom would ever die as Muslims? OR they will die as disbelievers?

My father told me that I can ask any question to Allah during the prayer. Is it 100% true and correct what he said?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.