08-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Beautiful Sunnah’s to do Everyday!Reply
In the name of Allah the most compassionate the most merciful
NOTE: For reasons of brevity, in most cases in this article only the summary and reference of each Hadith is mentioned instead of the entire Hadith.
1. When first waking up in the morning
1. As soon as one awakens they should rub both palms on the face and eyes so that the effects of sleep are removed.(Tirmidhi)
2. Then one should recite the following two supplications:
Alhamdu lillaahil-ladhee 'ahyaanaa ba'da maa 'amaatanaa wa' ilayhin-nushoor.
Praise is to Allah Who gives us life after He has caused us to die and to Him is the return. (Bukhari)
3. Also recite:
"لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدَ، وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ. سُبْحَانَ اللهِ، وَالْحَمْدُ للهِ، ولَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللهُ، وَاللهُ أَكْبَرُ، وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللهِ العَلِيِّ الْعَظيِمِ، ربِّ اغْفِرلِي".
Laa 'illaha 'illallahu wahdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'alaa kulli shay'in Qadeer Subhaanallahi, walhamdu lillaahi, wa laa 'ilaha 'illallahu, wallaahu 'akbar, wa laa hawla wa laa Quwwata 'illaa billaahil-'Aliyyil-'Adheem, Rabbighfir lee.
There is none worth of worship but Allah alone, Who has no partner, His is the dominion and to Him belongs all praise, and He is able to do all things. Glory is to Allah. Praise is to Allah. There is none worth of worship but Allah. Allah is the Most Great. There is no might and no powers except by Allah’s leave, the Exalted, the Mighty. My Lord, forgive me.
Whoever says this will be forgiven, and if he supplicates Allah, his prayer will be answered; if he performs ablution and prays, his prayer will be accepted. (Bukhari)
4. To make Miswaak when awakening is Sunnah (Abu Dawood)
Note: This is a separate Sunnah to when making Miswaak in Wudhu
5. When wearing one’s trousers, first put on the right leg, then the left one. When putting on a kurta or shirt, first put on the right sleeve and then the left one. The same procedure should be followed when wearing a vest. When wearing a shoe, first put on the right shoe. When removing any garment or shoe, first remove the left, then the right. This is the Sunnah method when removing any garment from the body (Bukhari, Tirmidhi “the chapter on clothing” and Shamaaile Tirmidhi).
Last edited by Hamza Asadullah; 11-21-2010 at 03:13 AM.
Beautiful Sunnah's To Do Everyday of Our Lives!
08-12-2019, 12:56 PM
08-15-2019, 12:12 PM
Thank you for all these wonderful sunnah. Reply
They are easy small things we can all do to to show our obedience to Allah.
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.