/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Remarrying after death/divorce

ameerkam
08-17-2019, 11:21 PM
Assalamualaikum

Is it seen as better to not remarry after your spouse dies because Aisha (RA) did not remarry. I heard a speaker saying that this was something honourable. Is remarrying after someone’s death seen as a way to move forward or as a kind of weakness? Or perhaps because of how great the Prophet was, she could not be with another man?

Jazzakallahu Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
08-18-2019, 12:19 PM
They didn't remarry because they only wanted to be with the prophet saw in the next life. In paradise you are with the husband you last married or the one you were happiest with...correct me if I'm wrong

Ahmed.
08-18-2019, 07:08 PM
It is forbidden for anyone to marry the wives of Prophet (saw) as they are ummul mu'mineen; MOTHER of the believers

All other women are recommended to remarry

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.