/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sin Jariyah

HAY
08-19-2019, 10:04 PM
I was wondering if lying is counted as sin Jariyah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
08-22-2019, 03:52 PM
You're question doesn't make sense. Can you rephrase it as 'sin jariyah' has been used in wrong context here

HAY
08-23-2019, 02:16 AM
What I meant to say is that is lying or stealing counted as a countinous sin, meaning as long as I dont resolve it will i constantly be charged by allah for my sins or is it a one time sin that is counted one time rather than every second that this sin hasnt been resolved.

Ahmed.
08-23-2019, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAY
What I meant to say is that is lying or stealing counted as a countinous sin, meaning as long as I dont resolve it will i constantly be charged by allah for my sins or is it a one time sin that is counted one time rather than every second that this sin hasnt been resolved.
Lying or stealing is a one time sin, however in order to get forgiveness of the stealing , you have to pay back the person you stole from with either the goods you stole or their Monetery value. If you cannot do either then you have to try obtain forgiveness from the one you stole from.

Sin jariyah is the sins that influences others to sin, so if someone else sins because they've been influenced by you to sin, then you will share in their sin too

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.