/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A question just for clarity only

Nitro Zeus
08-21-2019, 07:32 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

There is a question which rose in my mind and I wish someone to clarify.

Ok, someone told me that is purely kufr to make dua for reversal of time and to seek for new divine laws and legislations.

I think, this situation is similar to Prophet's situation. Once, angel Gabriel came down to Prophet and he told him that Allah ordered you to pray x50, and so he asked Gabriel to go and ask Allah to easy up on us, and Allah Decreed tha there will be only 5 daily prayers.

So, why he could ask for new laws and I cannot do that? Isnt the same thing what I do? Why this verse "If Truth had been followed according to inclinatiobs, then everything in heavens and earth would be ruined" does not apply to him but to ne yes? This where I dont understand. Based on my mind, if the Prophet heard the order from Allah, then he suppose not to ask for small prayers but to execute the order, isnt it?

So, I'm doing the same as what the Prophet is doing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
08-27-2019, 07:58 PM
I've approved this thread so inshaAllah someone can give you some clarity on these mistaken ideas

Mandy
08-27-2019, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Ok, someone told me that is purely kufr to make dua for reversal of time and to seek for new divine laws and legislations.

I think, this situation is similar to Prophet's situation. Once, angel Gabriel came down to Prophet and he told him that Allah ordered you to pray x50, and so he asked Gabriel to go and ask Allah to easy up on us, and Allah Decreed tha there will be only 5 daily prayers.
I think you are mixing things up a little.
I think the example you give was more of the Prophet asking for clarification instead of a new law? But someone who knows more will probably be able to confirm or aim you in the right direction.

Your first question about "reversale of time" and new laws leaves me a little puzzled. It is not for us to question the law that Allah has dictated upon us. We are here to obey them and follow as closely as we can. Your duas might be better spent in asking for you to gain a better understanding of the teaching of Allah. That is an area where we can all truly improve ourselves.

I am really not sure where the whole reversal of time comes in. Do you mean literally (is not, I do not understand)? As in asking to be sent back in time? If so, I am sure you can make better duas that would help improve your life and the ones of those you old dear.

Ümit
08-28-2019, 07:06 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

There is a question which rose in my mind and I wish someone to clarify.

So, why he could ask for new laws and I cannot do that? Isnt the same thing what I do? Why this verse "If Truth had been followed according to inclinatiobs, then everything in heavens and earth would be ruined" does not apply to him but to ne yes? This where I dont understand. Based on my mind, if the Prophet heard the order from Allah, then he suppose not to ask for small prayers but to execute the order, isnt it?

So, I'm doing the same as what the Prophet is doing.
Ehm...reversal of time, indicates you wanting a second chance. It shows that you are unhappy with something in the current situation and want to do it over.
wanting new divine laws and legistations shows, you do not like the current ones or some of them cause you inconvenience, am I correct?

The thing is, you do not have to reverse time. If you have done something wrong in the past and you want to make up for that, just repent...truly repent, ask for forgiveness and promise never to repeat that and everything will be OK.

wanting different laws is a different issue. Allah said this laws are for everyone untill the day of judgement and will change no more. Muhammad sas was the last prophet who delivered us the final laws, and you can make dua as much as you want but it will not change...so better deal with it.
it is like wishing for the moon to fit in your pocket or something...image that...someone making dua to Allah: "please God make the moon so small that I can pick up and put in my pocket so that I can carry it everywhere."
Ridiculous, don't you think?

about the negotiations of 50 prayers to 5:
our beloved prophet sas did this not for himself. He would have happily prayed 500x a day if that was ordered from him. However, he knew that mankind would have much problems with 50 times praying per day, and that was the reason for his negotiations.

You want the change of laws for your own benefit isn't it?

That is exactly one of the differences between you and our prophet sas.
@eesa the kiwi
very good of you to allow this thread. I think Nitro is not a bad brother. He tries to do the good, but just needs a little more help and guidance than average.
We are the ones that can provide that guidance for him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
08-28-2019, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
Ehm...reversal of time, indicates you wanting a second chance. It shows that you are unhappy with something in the current situation and want to do it over.
wanting new divine laws and legistations shows, you do not like the current ones or some of them cause you inconvenience, am I correct?

The thing is, you do not have to reverse time. If you have done something wrong in the past and you want to make up for that, just repent...truly repent, ask for forgiveness and promise never to repeat that and everything will be OK.

wanting different laws is a different issue. Allah said this laws are for everyone untill the day of judgement and will change no more. Muhammad sas was the last prophet who delivered us the final laws, and you can make dua as much as you want but it will not change...so better deal with it.
it is like wishing for the moon to fit in your pocket or something...image that...someone making dua to Allah: "please God make the moon so small that I can pick up and put in my pocket so that I can carry it everywhere."
Ridiculous, don't you think?

about the negotiations of 50 prayers to 5:
our beloved prophet sas did this not for himself. He would have happily prayed 500x a day if that was ordered from him. However, he knew that mankind would have much problems with 50 times praying per day, and that was the reason for his negotiations.

You want the change of laws for your own benefit isn't it?

That is exactly one of the differences between you and our prophet sas.
@eesa the kiwi
very good of you to allow this thread. I think Nitro is not a bad brother. He tries to do the good, but just needs a little more help and guidance than average.
We are the ones that can provide that guidance for him.
I'm not happy with few things. I'm not happy that we dont have a big villa near beach, and I wished after Allah reversed the time To Make my parwntsbe capable financial to build a villa and to be even ready constructed before I'm even born so that allof us can be happy. And plus I have problems with memorization. I wish after Allah reversed the timr, To Make me to truly love studying and to be hungry of wanting more knowledge and To Decree To Make me study to the point where I can easily memorize Surah Al Baqara and Imran which currentlly I'm unnable to do this as I have low memory power and to the point where I can have only A plus in all classes so that I can make my parents be the proudest of me and because is my dream to get diplomas of excellency in each year. And after He reversed the time, I wish for He to bestow on me talent in memorization, math, biology, physics and chemistry so that I can study well and easily.

Only some of them, I wished for Allah To Allow us to play musical instrumets so that today I can listen for example to Rock without fearing of falling into sin, and aldo I wish fo Allah To Allow women to wear any kind of bath suits and To Allow men and women to swim togethet because I wish to go to the beach with my parents every summer vacation, because my mom does not like to wear hijab and she feels unconfortable with it, and she likes to wear bikini type.

So, I'm not only thinking about myself, but also I'm thinking of her.

Abd also, I wish for Allah To Make the human life span to mean only 900.000 and our young period to mean only 800.000 and our childhood to mean only 60. And I wish for He To Make each high school, college and mastery to mean only 10 years so that I can enjoy the summer vacation. And I wish for Allah To Make the first minor sign of Last Day to be extremely far away, because I dont like to be in End of Times.

This is my wish, and that is why I want reversa of time.

But also when the Prophet asked a man if he has prayed Asr, he said no, and the Prophet prayed so that Allah will revers e ghe time so that that man can pray Asr,and he's wish is granted and the time was reversed.

Ümit
08-28-2019, 12:44 PM
You do notice that everything you ask are wordly things dont you?

Those are the very things Allah tested you with.

Do you really think you really want those things? Maybe those things are not good for your family at all. Maybe if you had a villa at the beach, then you totally forgot about your religion because your family were soo happy and never taught about the afterlife?

Basically all you want is more money for you and your family, more property and success. ow and of course things like music and walking around half naked...open interaction with males and females...more lifespan...less work...etc...

You are forgetting your purpose here on earth. you are not here to have a nice happy long life without worries and then die...you are here to serve Allah...to find your creator and to believe in Him...

even when you had 900.000 years...one day that will be over...then what? If you leave this world as a believer, you will get all that you wish for in the afterlife anyways inshaallah...for ever.
You just need to bite through this test of only 80-90 years you are going through right now.

Nitro Zeus
08-28-2019, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
You do notice that everything you ask are wordly things dont you?

Those are the very things Allah tested you with.

Do you really think you really want those things? Maybe those things are not good for your family at all. Maybe if you had a villa at the beach, then you totally forgot about your religion because your family were soo happy and never taught about the afterlife?

Basically all you want is more money for you and your family, more property and success. ow and of course things like music and walking around half naked...open interaction with males and females...more lifespan...less work...etc...

You are forgetting your purpose here on earth. you are not here to have a nice happy long life without worries and then die...you are here to serve Allah...to find your creator and to believe in Him...

even when you had 900.000 years...one day that will be over...then what? If you leave this world as a believer, you will get all that you wish for in the afterlife anyways inshaallah...for ever.
You just need to bite through this test of only 80-90 years you are going through right now.
I think you are right. I also need for Allah to bless me with talent on memorisation so that I can easily memorise any long surah so that at age of 18, I can have already memorised whole Quran so that now I wont have to memorise anymore, but now I'm having problem in memorization and I'm unable to complete Quran because kf that, and I have this problem since day one.

Ümit
08-28-2019, 07:18 PM
I think you are right. I also need for Allah to bless me with talent on memorisation so that I can easily memorise any long surah so that at age of 18, I can have already memorised whole Quran so that now I wont have to memorise anymore, but now I'm having problem in memorization and I'm unable to complete Quran because kf that, and I have this problem since day one.
no. you do not need that at all my friend.
if İ may give you some piece of advise:
keep on trying. one day you will succeed to memorize a long surah inshallah...and if you do...do you know what happens then?
you will get 10 times more hasanaats than an average person because you have to put a huge effort to memorize it.
forget about the villa at the beach...you will have a palace at the beach inahallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.