/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Rashekq
08-24-2019, 10:19 PM
Hello,

My name is Rashekq and I'm from the Netherlands and a dutch national of about 25 year old.

My connection to Islam is that I met Muslim girl while I was on vacation in Asia about two years ago. We stayed in contact every day and have met next year.

Because I am not a Muslim it necessary to convert to Islam to stay together. I want to convert to Islam but I'm afraid. Family is important in my life and I believe they will not take this choice lightly. The Koran says to put family first. I think I should talk to someone else from Islam.

That is why I registered.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
08-25-2019, 01:08 AM
Salaam / Peace Be Upon You brother Rashekq,

Firstly, welcome to our forum. But also, welcome to Islam.

Feel free to browse through the many categories already created to start your knowledge of Islam. If you don't see your question posted, feel free to start a thread and Inshallah we will all try to help/advise you.

Mandy
08-25-2019, 01:51 AM
Welcome to the site brother. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

As a convert myself, may I offer some guidance. Do look at the various changes you will have to make. However, if Allah as lighted up your hearth with his word of truth, do not delay. I know it can look overwhelming and a lot. But you can take each and every steps one at a time afterwards. The most important is for you to embrace the word of Allah and to believe in him. Once you do, the rest will come naturally.

Please do not hesitate if you have any questions. There are many very knowledgeable people on this site that can help.
But once you are ready, do not delay. I personally did, and once I said shahada, I then realized, but why did I wait so long!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!