/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Debt of parents

Naya
08-26-2019, 01:26 PM
Good evening, i want to ask about the debt of my parents, i am not an only child but my parents expects me to pay their long timed debt, i have an elder sister and brothers who are also capable of paying even a little, but they're expecting that i alone will pay for there debt... We are 7th in the family and i only have little salary, some of my sibling has a family of their own... Is it right that i sometimes question myself why is it only me????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
08-26-2019, 02:33 PM
Your Sister doesn't have to pay it as she is under guardian of her husband , but if she has her own money then she can pay some of it

And you and your brothers should pay equal share. Some of them might have their own family but that still does not absolve them of their duty to assist their parents . Their income wouldn't be that restrained either for they should be getting benefits for their children...

Tell your dad that it's not fair you pay it all alone and that your siblings (especially your brothers) should pay equal shares. Your dad should pay as much of his debt he can too.

Mandy
08-26-2019, 06:20 PM
Why does your father expect that you will pay all of him debt alone?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.