/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Relying on Allah and working for food

Nitro Zeus
08-26-2019, 09:27 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

My dad used to remind me whenever I'm very worried about the future, he used to say "dont worry, God will take care of you, He will give you food, dont worry about daily bread".

Also, Quran says that whatever I need, I must work for it.

So, if for example it happens that I'm jobless, then Allah will provide me food and drink? Or I dont get nothing? How should I understand.

Please help me understand this. Because, I'm confused whether I should be worried if I'll or not get my daily bread in future. this what worries me, because I dont know if I'll ever get my daily bread in future or not, because I have low power of memorisation and I was like all my life with low power of memorisation. And I hardly manage to get good marks because of this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
12-01-2019, 06:52 PM
Brother, everyone is tested in different ways. What is important to remember is that you must do your part and count on Allah. So obviously, you aren't going to jump into a random fire for fun and say Allah will provide for you. That's like suicide.
If you are jobless and poor, you have to make dua to Allah and also look for ways to make money and find food. Poverty is a test and trial from Allah, so do your best to find money and keep prayers steadfast in hope for pleasure and help from Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.