/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the reality of Human life?

MohammadRafique
08-28-2019, 11:37 AM
Attachment 6763

What is the reality of Human life?

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

People have different points of view about their lives, for example, a rich one sees his life the pleasant, joyous and even a bed of roses, while a poor one who has no sufficient expenses, sees his life as a heavy burden, while the life for a sick person who does not grow healthy, is very difficult and he prefers death over it.

These are some points of view about life, but here arises a question that what is the real meaning of life?

So the holy Qur’an makes mention about the real purpose of life of mankind as,” I created the jinn and mankind only that they might worship Me. I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Lo! Allah! He is that gives livelihood. The Lord of unbreakable might” (Az-Zaryat : 58).

These verses reveal that Allah Almighty has created mankind only for His worship.

So, as we see that there are many religions in the world and many ways of worship but among them, Islam is the unique. According to it, a faithful believer can pass even his twenty four hours just in worship. His eating, drinking business, domestic matters and even going to toilet or taking bath can be count into worship if all these actions are done following the good example of the holy Prophet Mohammad PBUH.

Life of human being has many aspects as: happiness, sorrow, hope and hopelessness, success and failure etc. And according to Islamic teachings, Allah Almighty tests human being as the holy Qur’an reveals, “and surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops, but give glad tidings to the steadfast, Who say, when a misfortune strucketh them. Lo! We are Allah’s and lo! Unto Him we are returning. Such are they on whom are blessings from their Lord, and mercy. Such are the rightly guided” (Al-Baqarah :57)

These verses reveal that Allah Almighty tests the faithful believers and the successful ones are those who surrender themselves before Allah’s commands and have patience in bad circumstances and hardship and don’t lose their hearts. This is the best Islam of a Muslim. May Allah Almighty give us “taufeeq” to do so, Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.