/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can someone write me the duas for morning and evening rememberance?

Studentofdeed
08-29-2019, 07:19 PM
I have lots of waswas and someone told me to recite the morning and evening adhkar which will help fight the waswas. I'm struggling and scared and I really want to be among the highest in jannah eith the prophet saw but I'm being weak and been going to the mosque less, being paranoid, i stopped doing almost of all of my naafil deeds and its tearing my heart apart. I need these duas so maybe i can go back on the right track. Please make dua for me that allah Grant's me the highest jannah even if you dont know me or like me. Please keep me in your duas
Jazakallah khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mikail
08-29-2019, 08:27 PM
Brother Assalamu Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
Give me your Email I will kindly send you PDF with the respective Du'as and general Du'a. Insha Allah.

Other methods you can use to overcome de waswas would be increasing your Qur'an reading ( and memorization if you can) even if it's the translation of Noble Qur'an. Leaving social media and other things that distract you from Dhikhr of Allah Aza wa Jal. Listening to Qur'an and Lectures of Scholars, like Shaykh Bin Baz, Al-Albani, Abdur Razzaq Al Badr. There are widely spread lectures translated of these scholars on the youtube page called Scholarly Subtitles. Allhamdullilah. Remember, the Eeman goes up and down but remember we need to seek Allah's guidence and pacience to overcome whatever he puts in our way.
"Allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear" 2:286 .
"O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat (prayer). Truly! Allah is with As-Sabirun (the patient)."

Caplets
08-29-2019, 10:06 PM
السلام عليكم

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...essofthemuslim

و عليكم السلام

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.