/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruling on earning money in haram way

Nitro Zeus
08-30-2019, 10:05 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

This question title may sound weird to you, but let me explain what I am trying to say.

I had problems in studying Romanian, Math and Biology and I also have problems in memorization too, so I was thinking to earn money based on my ability is to go to college of Art and become a successful sketcher in future, that is my only option of having a successful future. And plus, I am unable too count money fast but low, I am unable to run fast, I have problems with concentrations so, I have seen that I only fit to be a sketcher because that is where I am good at, and I am doing this just to buy my daily bread and of course to build a villa. That's the only option I have at the moment of time. If I become a sketcher and I start to donate money to poor and needy, would Allah accept my charity?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saira Khan
08-30-2019, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

This question title may sound weird to you, but let me explain what I am trying to say.

I had problems in studying Romanian, Math and Biology and I also have problems in memorization too, so I was thinking to earn money based on my ability is to go to college of Art and become a successful sketcher in future, that is my only option of having a successful future. And plus, I am unable too count money fast but low, I am unable to run fast, I have problems with concentrations so, I have seen that I only fit to be a sketcher because that is where I am good at, and I am doing this just to buy my daily bread and of course to build a villa. That's the only option I have at the moment of time. If I become a sketcher and I start to donate money to poor and needy, would Allah accept my charity?
وعلیکم السلام و رحمتہ اللہ

What type of sketches are you talking about? sketches of animate beings or sketches of inanimate objects?

Nitro Zeus
08-30-2019, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saira Khan
وعلیکم السلام و رحمتہ اللہ

What type of sketches are you talking about? sketches of animate beings or sketches of inanimate objects?
Both types

Saira Khan
08-31-2019, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Both types
“…He has explained to you in detail what is forbidden to you, except under compulsion of necessity …”
[al-An’aam 6:119]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.