/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Turmeric

jameelash
09-01-2019, 07:17 AM
One study published in the Journal of Nephropathology found that, “Turmeric…might reemerge as remedy and/or preventive tool for various illnesses including different type of cancers, obesity, type-2 diabetes, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, CKD [chronic kidney disease] and ESRD [end stage renal disease].” Your morning coffee certainly can’t do all that!

Health Benefits of Turmeric
Turmeric is an incredibly powerful nutritional supplement thanks to chemical compounds called curcuminoids, of which curcumin is the most beneficial. Curcumin is an anti-inflammatory agent (which means it’s helpful for arthritis among many other conditions) and an antioxidant. Additionally, it helps the body absorb other antioxidants.

Curcumin has also been linked to delaying or reversing brain diseases in rats, and it improves the ability of the lining of the blood vessels to function correctly – which means it may actually reverse cardiovascular disease.

What else can the turmeric in a cup of my lemon and turmeric drink do? Some people find that consuming turmeric regularly helps them fight depression and many other mental health conditions. And curcumin has been shown to benefit cancer patients because it inhibits the growth of almost all types of tumor cells.

Given all that, I figure it can’t hurt to add a bit of turmeric to my warm lemon water in the morning.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!