PDA

View Full Version : The Greatness Of ALLAH! (Part3)

k.ibrahim
09-01-2019, 11:43 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness, whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaahaillalllahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu WaRasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". I am Satisfied with ALLAH as My Rabb and Cherisher, I am Satisfied With Islam as My Din (religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahualaihi was salam.(Amin!)----------------
It was said that Abdullah ibn Umar (RA) cried when he heard the hadith of Rasulallah(Sallallahualayhiwasalam) And why shouldn't he cry on hearing a hadith of Rasulallah(Sallallahualayhiwasalam)? Because he (Sallallahualayhiwasalam) Himself says: That the AL-Mighty ALLAH is saying: Majestic, pride is my garment, is my Robe and Greatness, loftiness, Splendour, This is My garment and whoever competes with me for any one of these things, then I will not look at who he is, ALLAH said that He will throw him in the fire of Hell, Why? Because He is The ALL-Mighty ALLAH! --------{Surah 57. Iron}

1. Whatever is in the heavens and on Earth,- let it declare the Praises and Glory of Allah. for He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. 2. To Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: It is He Who gives Life and Death; and He has Power over all things.

3. He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent: and He has full knowledge of all things.

4. He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and is moreover firmly established on the Throne (of Authority). He knows what enters within the earth and what comes forth out of it, what comes down from heaven and what mounts up to it. And He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And Allah sees well all that ye do.

5. To Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: and all affairs are referred back to Allah.

6. He merges Night into Day, and He merges Day into Night; and He has full knowledge of the secrets of (all) hearts.
7. Believe in Allah and His apostle, and spend (in charity) out of the (substance) whereof He has made you heirs. For, those of you who believe and spend (in charity), for them is a great Reward.---------------------------{He is the Al-Mighty ALLAH, Nothing has the right to be worshipped but He! He is the Knower of the seen and the unseen, the most Merciful, the Most Kind, He is the Al-Mighty ALLAH, Nothing has the right to be worshipped except ALLAH, He is the King, The King of ALL- Kings, He is the Pure, He is the Holy, Free from Defects, He is the Watcher of Every subjects, He is the Giver of Peace, He is the Giver of Security, He is the Supreme, ALL Glory be to ALLAH! ALLAH is the most high! ALLAH is High and above ALL of those and ALL of that who they associate as partners with Him, He is the ALL-Mighty ALLAH! He is the Creator, He is the Maker, He is the Fashioner, He is the Bestower and the Giver of cause! To ALLAH belongs the Most Beautiful Names and ALL those within The Heavens and The Earth, Glorify the ALL-Mighty ALLAH, and recognize His Greatness! He is the ALL-Mighty and He is the ALL-Wise! When a Muslim child is born, the first words that a Muslim child hears when he or she enters this World, The first Message that is conveyed to a Muslim child, and the first Message that is instilled & inscribed on their Hearts and mind is ALLAH-U-AKBAR! ALLAH-U-AKBAR! ALLAH-U-AKBAR! ALLAH is the Greatest! ALLAH is the Greatest! When this child grows, everyday from the Cradle to Grave, this child is reminded of one message, The Caller calls out, The Muazzin call out: ALLAH-U-AKBAR! ALLAH-U-AKBAR! O Mankind remember That ALLAH is the Greatest and All Greatness is for ALLAH! O Mankind: respond and acknowledge that ALLAH is the Greatest and all Greatness is for ALLAH! Oh Mankind! Look around you every single thing within the Heavens and the Earth, every single thing within the Universe, it testifies and It bears witness to this fact and it will remind you that, ALLAH is the Greatest and All Greatness belongs to the Al-Mighty ALLAH alone! Look at the creation of man! When you ponder over the creation of Man, when you look at the eyes with which he sees, when you look at the ears with which he hears, when you look at the nose with which he smell, when you look at the tongue with which taste, when you look at the hands with which he touch things, and the head with which he thanks, you will realize that ALLAH is the Greatest andALL Greatness is for Al-Mighty ALLAH(SWT). When you look at something as simple as a Rose, have you ever pondered about a Rose? You can find roses in every garden, and yet this roses never smell bad, yet these roses are growing in the earth, it grows in dirt, it grows in soil, it grows in an environment of dust and dirt, and yet these roses never smell bad, when you ponder over this you will realize that ALLAH is the Greatest andAll Greatness is for the All-Mighty ALLAH! When you look at the Spider web and then you look at man, you look at the intelligence of man and you look at his technology, you look at his technical advancements, you look at the tools he possess. Yet he cannot equal or even make something as simple as a Spiders web, then know that ALLAH is the Greatest and All Greatness is for the All-Mighty ALLAH! When you look at a Silk worm, When you look at a Bee, When you look at a Goat, When you look at a Deer and you see that all these four animals, all these four creatures they eat from the same leaf, they eat from the mulberries leaf, the leaves are exactly the same, the colour is the same, the taste is the same, the fragrance is the same! Yet one eating this leaf, it produces silk! The second eating this leaf, it produces honey! The third eating this leaf, it gives meat and milk! The Fourth eating this leaf, it gives musk! When you ponder over this, you will realize that ALLAH is the Greatest and All Greatness is for The All-Mighty ALLAH(SWA). Now when you look above you and you look at this Great Creation of the All Mighty ALLAH, The Sun and the Moon, and you ponder over their fixed courses, The Holy Quran-(surah 36, verse 40) say’s It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law). When you ponder over this you will realize that ALLAH is the Greatest and All Greatness is for ALLAH!--
When you ponder over this you will realize that ALLAH is the Greatest and All Greatness is for ALLAH! When you look at the stars and the trees and you realize even these stars and these trees prostrate before the Master of all creation! ALLAH the All-Mighty! And when you look at these great Heavens above even they are afraid of ALLAH the All-Mighty! When you ponder over this you will realize that ALLAH is the Greatest and All Greatness belong to ALLAH! When you ponder over the Verse of the Quran! And you realize that (He)ALLAH provides for every single fish and animals in the sea! (He)ALLAH provides for every bird in the sky, (He) ALLAH provides for every creature on earth! You will realize that ALLAH is the Greatest and all Greatness is for ALLAH! When you look at the Great Heaven above you! The size of which is beyond the comprehension of the Mind and the Heart, ALLAH-U-AKBAR! When you look with your powerful telescopes out in to deep space there is not a single pillar to hold up the Heavens! Now when you ponder over this you will realize that ALLAH is the Greatest and all Greatness belongs to ALLAH! When you ponder over the verses of the Holy Quran: said:{25:53 :And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water)*, one palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter, and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them.}{35:12: Nor are the two bodies of flowing water alike,- the one palatable, sweet, and pleasant to drink, and the other, salt and bitter. Yet from each (kind of water) do ye eat flesh fresh and tender, and ye extract ornaments to wear; and thou seest the ships therein that plough the waves, that ye may seek (thus) of the Bounty of Allah that ye may be grateful.{55:19/20/21: He released the two seas, meeting [side by side];(20) Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses.(21) So which of the favors of your Rabb would you deny? }That He(ALLAH) has set forth the 2 Seas, One sea is of Salty water, and the other is sweet water and these seas meet together, the salty water meet with the sweet water, but the salty water, it doesn’t cross on to the sweet side and the sweet water doesn’t cross to the salty side. When you ponder over this you will realize that ALLAH is the Greatest and all Greatness belongs to ALLAH! Open the Book of ALLAH and keep reciting the verses from the Holy Quran, If on this Earth, every tree! Every tree! On this Earth was to become writing pens and all the Oceans was to become Ink! The Oceans will be exhausters, they will become to an end but the words of ALLAH will never come to an end! When you realize this, you will know that ALLAH is the Greatest and all Greatness belongs to ALLAH! Then when you realize how ALLAH(SWA) Heard the cry of SayyidinaYunus (as) right from the sea bed in the darkness of the Ocean, in the darkness of the night in the stomach of the fish, he calls out! He realized that Almighty Allah, was in control of all things. He cries out! He cried through the depths of darkness (saying):There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers.” and asks for help. In asking for help, his prayer is heard. And ALLAH the All-Mighty heard and responds to his call! And when you ponder over this, you will know that ALLAH is the Greatest and all Greatness belongs to ALLAH! And when you ponder over the story of Sayyidina Ibrahim(as) and the 4 birds!(260. And (remember) when Ibrahim said, “My Rabb! Show me how You give life to the dead.” He (Allah) said: “Do you not believe” He (Ibrahim) said: “Yes (I believe), but to be stronger in faith.” He said: “Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.”)Therefore, Ibrahim caught four birds, slaughtered them, removed the feathers, tore the birds to pieces and mixed the pieces together. He then placed parts of these mixed pieces on four or seven hills. Ibn `Abbas said, “Ibrahim kept the heads of these birds in his hand. Next, Allah commanded Ibrahim to call the birds to him, and he did as Allah commanded him. And he calls in the Name of ALLAH! Ibrahim witnessed the feathers, blood and flesh of these birds fly to each other, and the parts flew each to their bodies, until every bird came back to life and came walking at a fast pace towards Ibrahim, so that the example that Ibrahim was witnessing would become more impressive. Each bird came to collect its head from Ibrahim’s hand, and if he gave the bird another head the bird refused to accept it. When Ibrahim gave each bird its own head, the head was placed on its body by Allah’s leave and power.” This is why Allah said, (And know that Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise) and no one can overwhelm or resist Him. Whatever Allah wills, occurs without hindrance, because He is the All-Mighty, Supreme above all things, and He is Wise in His statements, actions, legislation and decrees. When you ponder over this: You will know that ALLAH is the Greatest and all Greatness belongs to ALLAH!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.