/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about mandatory prayers and about nightmare

Nitro Zeus
09-04-2019, 07:07 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Yesterday, Asr started at 4:58 and the math teacher came somewhere at 5 o'clock. It has happened that I have missed only Asr, so have I committed disbelief or a forgivable sin?

Also, after Isha, I have put my Android to wake me up at 4:50AM so that I can ge prepared for Dawn prayer. I got to sleep at midnight, because I didnt felt sleepy. When I woke up at 4:50AM, I felt sleepy and I couldnt pray Dawn prayer and I went back too sleep. So, have I committed disbelief?

After I got back to sleep, I had a dream that I was beaten up badly by some boys and I got some help from a teacher and she supported me against them. Is this dream a form of punishment for delaying prayer? Or, is this a warning sign from Allah for delaying prayer?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
09-04-2019, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

Yesterday, Asr started at 4:58 and the math teacher came somewhere at 5 o'clock. It has happened that I have missed only Asr, so have I committed disbelief or a forgivable sin?

Also, after Isha, I have put my Android to wake me up at 4:50AM so that I can ge prepared for Dawn prayer. I got to sleep at midnight, because I didnt felt sleepy. When I woke up at 4:50AM, I felt sleepy and I couldnt pray Dawn prayer and I went back too sleep. So, have I committed disbelief?

After I got back to sleep, I had a dream that I was beaten up badly by some boys and I got some help from a teacher and she supported me against them. Is this dream a form of punishment for delaying prayer? Or, is this a warning sign from Allah for delaying prayer?
As for as Asr prayer goes, you should have read that on time. You are meeting King of the Kings and nothing is more important than meeting your Lord. Imagine if you have a meeting scheduled with President of your country and you miss that because your school teacher showed up? Give Salat the importance it deserves. It was narrated from Salim, from his father, that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
"The one who misses 'Asr prayer, it is as if he has been robbed of his family and his wealth."
Try to make up this prayer if possible and ask Allah for forgiveness.

Regarding dawn prayer, it is not fard and you did not leave prayer on purpose. Allah may reward you for reading that prayer just because you had the intention to read it before you went to bed. I will still try to read nafl prayer I intended to read at dawn probably at the time of Ishraq. If you can do that great, if not that's fine too.

I will not take the dream you had seriously and will not connect that to the punishment for missing a prayer. A good Muslim should not just fear Allah but shall have a good balance between Allah's love, hope and fear. Know that whatever good you are doing is because of the guidance given by Allah and He loves you. Be thankful and hope that He will keeping on guiding us in this world and will shower His mercy and love on us in this world and hereafter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.