/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My anger is increasing.

Studentofdeed
09-04-2019, 12:12 PM
I have stopped going to the mosque because the people there are not good and enjoy causing fitnah. They constantly look down at me because I'm nonarab. I even confronted them about it but they deny it but its obvious they dislike me. These people harmed me , and I forgave them but even so how will they be held accountable? One of these people stole my money...now I did forgive them and I even.make dua for them but occasionally I get dirty looks and rudeness. Yet these people have no problem speaking to me when they need something. I do not want them to get punished as I forgive them but I want to know, will allah question them.about it? Because I want them to be aware of the wrong they did. Even if I forgive, will they still be questioned about it if they never apologized? And I still feel extremely angry now. I forgave them but I still get angry. Is that understandable?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
09-04-2019, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
I have stopped going to the mosque because the people there are not good and enjoy causing fitnah. They constantly look down at me because I'm nonarab. I even confronted them about it but they deny it but its obvious they dislike me. These people harmed me , and I forgave them but even so how will they be held accountable? One of these people stole my money...now I did forgive them and I even.make dua for them but occasionally I get dirty looks and rudeness. Yet these people have no problem speaking to me when they need something. I do not want them to get punished as I forgive them but I want to know, will allah question them.about it? Because I want them to be aware of the wrong they did. Even if I forgive, will they still be questioned about it if they never apologized? And I still feel extremely angry now. I forgave them but I still get angry. Is that understandable?
Is this the only mosque near your home? Can you relocate near another mosque? Unfortunately the behavior you are describing is not of practicing Muslims and if these people are the only one you see in the mosque then you need to find a better place for praying and making community friends.

Allah love those who forgive and He will reward you for that. Leave the matters in the hand of Allah and pray that Allah show them the right path. If they dont change, Allah will question them for what they have done. Finally dont feel angry about this. Anger is always from Shaytan, Muslims need to be humble and this situation is probably to guide you to find a better place for worshipping Allah. May Allah keep you on the right path and guide you to find the best company. Ameen!

Studentofdeed
09-04-2019, 04:17 PM
The other one is 30 minutes away so I'm not sure if I should start going to that one or not...

'Abdullah
09-04-2019, 04:31 PM
The other one is 30 minutes away so I'm not sure if I should start going to that one or not...
Believers are supposed to be like a body, if one part is in pain others shall feel the pain as well. If this is missing in the mosque you normally go to, then you definitely need to find a mosque where Muslims truly worship Allah and not judge one another. Prayer is supposed to help us and keep us away from sins, if we still commit the major sins after praying then something is wrong with our prayer.
Alternatively, just leave your matters in the hands of God. Trust in Him and go to mosque just to please Allah. Don't expect from people, if they talk bad about you then that is their issue and let Allah deal with them. Stay positive, share the love and peace. Love fellow Muslims just for the sake of Allah. Know that it is Allah who has control over everything. If He wishes, He can put love and respect for you in the hearts of people and if He wishes He can humiliate us. Whatever Allah does is for our good and we should trust Him. If your intentions are right and you do everything purely for the sake of Allah, Allah will not disappoint you.
I don't know anything about you but I feel your pain and love you for the sake of Allah. I hope you find peace and tranquility in your prayers. Ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Studentofdeed
09-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Jazakallah khayran thank you again. Inshallah I will try to look into the next mosque. Please keep me in ur duas

- - - Updated - - -

Love you for the sake of Allah as well...
May Allah bless you in both worlds with only the best

Studentofdeed
09-11-2019, 08:47 PM
I know people have harmed me and said hurtful things. But I went to the mosque today and the other day the imam called me and asked me why I havent been coming to the mosque. I feel really ashamed and guitly for complaining about him. I have no right to do that. I apologize and came here to fix my mistake. I hope allah can forgive him and forgive me of my mistake. I am so paranoid and sick of people using that I cant even tell the difference between who is sincere and who isnt. All I know that there Is seriously something wrong with me. Please make dua that allah forgives me and forgives the imam

'Abdullah
09-11-2019, 09:45 PM
I know people have harmed me and said hurtful things. But I went to the mosque today and the other day the imam called me and asked me why I havent been coming to the mosque. I feel really ashamed and guitly for complaining about him. I have no right to do that. I apologize and came here to fix my mistake. I hope allah can forgive him and forgive me of my mistake. I am so paranoid and sick of people using that I cant even tell the difference between who is sincere and who isnt. All I know that there Is seriously something wrong with me. Please make dua that allah forgives me and forgives the imam
That's great. Thanks for sharing this. This shows that you have a very good heart. We all make mistakes but very few have the audacity to admit their faults and ask for forgiveness. May Allah increase your faith and reward you and your imam with the best in both worlds. Ameen!

Now let's also reflect on this to learn some lessons for future. We need to put our trust in Allah alone and no matter what happens, we should know that there is a wisdom behind anything which is happening and it will turn out to be good for us. Remember Allah knows everything and we don't. Remember Allah is all powerful and He can make anything possible. Possibly this test was to check your patience. We live in a time and age where we want things to be done instantly and if we don't get what we want at the spot, people get anxiety. Believers need to be patient and should keep their trust in Allah all the time and all circumstances. If you don't get the reward of good things in this world, you should know that Allah is Just and He does not allow the reward of a believer to be lost. This theme is repeated at several places in Quran. Good thing you did to please Allah has been recorded and you will get their reward in this world and in hereafter. You wanted imam to talk to you and ask you why you are not coming to masjid and Allah made that happen. Just take that as a sign and know that you are someone very close to Allah and you need to be more thankful to Him to earn His pleasure and Mercy in both worlds. If you don't get reward of any good deed in this world, that is even better because reward for that deed in hereafter will be multiplied so much that you will wish that none of your good deed would have been rewarded in this temporary world.

I am so happy for you my brother. I prayed for you many times and I knew Allah will make things easy for you. I love Allah and I love you for the sake of Allah.

Studentofdeed
09-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Jazakallah khayran brother. Your words mean alot to me. May allah grant you jannah al firdaous and the best of both worlds! I love you too for the sake of Allah!

'Abdullah
09-11-2019, 10:00 PM
Jazakallah khayran brother. Your words mean alot to me. May allah grant you jannah al firdaous and the best of both worlds! I love you too for the sake of Allah!
Prophet Muhammad PBUH said:

The supplication of a Muslim for his brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Every time he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: ‘Ameen! May it be for you too’. (Muslim)
Prophet Muhammad PBUH said to his companions:

Among Allah’s servants are people who are neither prophets nor martyrs, but whom the prophets and martyrs will deem fortunate because of their high status with Allah.”
The Companions asked, “O Messenger of Allah! Inform us of who they are.”
The Prophet (PBUH) told them that they are people who loved each other for Allah’s sake, even without being related to one another or being tied to one another by the exchange of wealth.
The Prophet (PBUH) went on to describe their great reward on the Day of Resurrection: “By Allah, their faces will be luminous and they will be upon light. They will feel no fear when the people will be feeling fear, and they will feel no grief when the people will be grieving.”
Then he (PBUH) read the verse: [Behold! Verily on the friends of Allah there is no fear, nor shall they grieve] (Yunus 10:62). (Abu Dawud)
I love Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Islam.

space
09-12-2019, 07:25 PM
I don't really understand those who prostrate their foreheads on the floor during prayer and yet trying to put someone down intentionally without knowing a person, in this case they look like hypocrites and they sound like hypocrites with their dirty thoughts about you that flows through their rotten insides that eventually came out of their mouths.. this is how I would describe them, no more no less. You need to change your direction to another mosque where you could find appropriate mosque visitors

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.