/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Acting according to knowledge

abo
09-04-2019, 09:14 PM
Acting according to knowledge
By: Learn Quran online

Knowledge without practice is reproachable by Allah, His Acting Messengers and the believers. Allah the Exalted said: “O you who believes why do you not do that which you say (you will). It is a According monstrosity before Allah to say that which you do not do.” Abu Hurairah () said: “The similitude of knowledge without to Knowledge acting upon it is like the treasure which is not spent for the cause of Allah.” Fudail said: “The knowledgeable one remains ignorant about what he knows until he acts upon it.” O my brother | i Miimuuesnpechoehi deck weal & sister: Allah has facilitated for you to read this beneficial article, what now remains for you 1s its fruit which 1s to act accordingly. In this book before you the verses of Allah’s Book, the Qur’an, and its explanation have been presented, so be keen to put into practice what you | know of these verses. It is mentioned that the companions of the Prophet (48) | : “...would learn the reading of ten verses from the Prophet (pbuh) and then not take ten more until they would know completely what these ten contain concerning knowledge and practice. They would say: ‘We learned the ' knowledge and the action.” Islamic law has encouraged putting knowledge | into practice. [bn Abbas (4) said about the meaning of the saying of Allah the Exalted: "They recite it with its nightfall recitation.” The meaning is that they follow it with the rightful practice. Fudail said: “Verily the 'Qur’an was revealed so that people may act upon it, but the people have | | taken its mere recitation as the action.” @ In this book before you, some aspects of the Sunnah of the Prophet (2) have been presented, so be quick to respond by doing good deeds accordingly, The righteous people of this Ummah would not learn anything | except that they would advise one another in implementing it properly and | also call others to act upon it in accordance with the command of the Prophet | (28): “If I forbid you to do something, then keep away from it, and if I order | you to do something, then do of it as much as you can”’ [Al-Bukhari and Muslim] They feared intensely the painful punishment of Allah, as Allah the Exalted said: “Then let those who go against his command beware lest they be struck by a trial or they be struck by a painful punishment.” There are many | examples of their desire to practice the Sunnah as best as possible: » The example of Umm Habibah, may Allah be pleased with her, when she narrated the saying of the Prophet (4): “Whoever prays twelve units (Raka’at) in a day and night then Allah will build for him a house in Paradise.” [Muslim] She said: “I have not left them since I heard this from the Messenger of Allah (pbuh).”

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.