/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I ensure protection against disbelief?

Nitro Zeus
09-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I am really worried today that I fall into disbelief any time, today for example I had a shirk dream and when I woke up, I didnt paid attention to it, and when I went to take the dog outside for walk, I started to perform dhikr a lot, and I made also a supplication, and then I started to had very weird feelings that I should believe in Trinity or not, normally I do not believe in this crap nor in multidude of gods, I believe in one God which is Allah, and I had feelings that I have already fallen into disbelief.

Please tell me how to secure my belief, I dont want to fall into shirk and kufr, I am really scared right now.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caplets
09-06-2019, 04:23 PM
السلام عليكم

I think this may be waswas

I’m a 14 year old who has been suffering from bad waswas now things have got a lot worse on my other post a response was that I needed to be Muslim by...

I’m a 14 year old who has been suffering from bad waswas now things have got a lot worse on my other post a response was that I needed to be Muslim by...

Mayameen
09-07-2019, 08:11 PM
Walaikum Salaam
First you must keep your dog outside, Angels do not enter homes with dogs. So its easy for the jinn and shayateen to come in your home. In shaa Allah recite Al-Fatihah, ayatul Kursi and the 3 Quls. When you hear waaswas spit to your left. Recite before going around your dog, play surah Al-Baqarah throughout your home, call the athan, spray corners of your home with water recited over with Quls. There are duas you can say. Make sure you are making salah, read Qur'an and dhikr.

Nitro Zeus
09-07-2019, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mayameen
Walaikum Salaam
First you must keep your dog outside, Angels do not enter homes with dogs. So its easy for the jinn and shayateen to come in your home. In shaa Allah recite Al-Fatihah, ayatul Kursi and the 3 Quls. When you hear waaswas spit to your left. Recite before going around your dog, play surah Al-Baqarah throughout your home, call the athan, spray corners of your home with water recited over with Quls. There are duas you can say. Make sure you are making salah, read Qur'an and dhikr.
I live in a apartment, he is Yorkshire and plus my parents decided to buy that dog for my sister. I only take good care of him. I also tried to warn my parents, but they didn't listened and my mom didn't believed in the warning. I do not have a house with garden. So, will Jinn and devils come also to my room if the dog is in house? If I keep the dog outside my room, will they still easily come to my room and make problems or no?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mayameen
09-07-2019, 08:57 PM
In shaa Allah continue to recite in your room, and make it a rule that the dog is not allowed in your room. When you have a bad dream or hear wawas make two rakat. Remember shaytan will say on the day of Judgment all he did was whisper, he had no power over you. So seek protection from the one who created him and you Allah, He is best to protect.

Mayameen
09-07-2019, 08:59 PM
In shaa Allah recite Surah Al-Mu'minun ayat 97-98
97. And say "O my Lord! I seek refuge with Thee from the suggestions of the Evil Ones.

98. "And I seek refuge with Thee O my Lord! lest they should come

The Prince
09-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Give sadaqah even if its a little bit.
Do as much dikhr as possible of 4 quls and aytul qursi and astaghfar

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.