/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

Nitro Zeus
09-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I heard that the soul has a little connection to the body after death.

If I die as a Muslim in a non Muslim country and the doctors would want to take my body for medical examination to see its cause, will I feel whatever the doctors are doing to my body??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mandy
09-11-2019, 05:47 PM
I am no expert, but I doubt you would feel anything.
Beside, as far as I know, even muslim do such examination when something evil is suspected or the situation of death is not clear.

'Abdullah
09-11-2019, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

I heard that the soul has a little connection to the body after death.

If I die as a Muslim in a non Muslim country and the doctors would want to take my body for medical examination to see its cause, will I feel whatever the doctors are doing to my body??
W/Salam,

Brother, You seem to worry too much about things which you have no control over. One would think the pain from autopsy would pale in comparison to the pain of being eaten from inside by worms and bugs in the grave.
Scientifically speaking, you cannot feel anything or react to anything after death because your brain is no long active. You only feel pain when you are alive, when you are dead your nervous system shuts down so the impulses don't travel to the rest of your body and you don't feel any pain.

From Islamic point of view, one can still feel the torment of hell even if the body is all decomposed and become dust. How does that happen, Allah knows best because it is matter of unseen for us. May Allah save us from punishment of grave and hell fire. Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!