/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a durood that helps you to answer the grave questions?

Nitro Zeus
09-12-2019, 04:15 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I read on a internet a awesom narration which says that if you recite this durood then it will come to you in grave and will tell you the answers of grave questions and you will easily be able to give these angels the correct answers.

Sheikh Shibli (Rahmatullahi Alaihi) once narrated the following: “One of my neighbours passed away. It was not long thereafter that I happened to see him in a dream and asked him, “How did the reckoning fare with you?”

He replied, “O Shibli, indeed I underwent a great ordeal. Even at the time of the interrogation by the angels Munkar and Nakeer, I experienced hardship and difficulty. I then thought to myself, “O Allah, why am I suffering such hardship? Did I not die on Islam?”

I then heard a voice from the unseen saying, “This difficulty is all due to the misuse of your tongue in this world.” When I was about to be punished, a handsome person in the most beautiful form came to my rescue and safeguarded me from the angels of punishment. The most beautiful fragrance emanated from him.

He dictated to me the answers of the angels and as he dictated I answered the questions. Thereupon I asked him, ‘May Allah Ta’ala shower His mercy upon you. Who are you?’ He replied, ‘I am that person who had been created from the great number of durood that you had recited upon Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).

Is this even authentic narration? If it is authentic, could you please tell me the exact name of it not Durood Sharif. I need to recite this. Also, is there a specific time for it in order to gain the reward mentioned in this narration?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
09-12-2019, 06:25 PM

Hadith Reference
Abu Dawood Book 4 hadith 318

Translation
I am pleased with Allah as a Lord, and Islam as a religion and Muhammad peace be upon to him as a Prophet

Hadith Benefit
Allah has promised that anyone recites (this Dua) in the morning and evening will be pleased on the day of resurrection.
[Ahmed 4/337, An-Nasai from Hisnul Muslim]

Nitro Zeus
09-12-2019, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman

Hadith Reference
Abu Dawood Book 4 hadith 318

Hadith Benefit
Allah has promised that anyone recites (this Dua) in the morning and evening will be pleased on the day of resurrection.
[Ahmed 4/337, An-Nasai from Hisnul Muslim]
Can you please transliterate it?

'Abdullah
09-12-2019, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Can you please transliterate it?
I am pleased with Allah as a Lord, and Islam as a religion and Muhammad peace be upon to him as a Prophet.

If you notice, it is answer to all three questions in grave.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.