/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Request for Dua

'abd al-hakeem
09-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Bismillah ihr Rahman ihr Raheem;
Salaamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa baraakatuh brothers and sisters, and warm greeting to my interfaith brothers and sisters in humanity.

It's been a long time since I've been here. I hope you're all well.

Insha'Allah I have a humble request to ask of my ikhwan and especially those who have recently returned from Hajj and/or Ummrah;

I ask that you make dua for those muslims around the world that are suffering, either at the hands of oppressors or from injustice;

I ask that you make dua for those who are less fortunate and struggling;

I ask that you make dua for those muslims who are facing difficult challenges - that they be granted steadfastness, patience and increased knowledge and understanding of the deen;

I ask that you make dua for those muslims who are resting in their graves - that they be granted expanded, luminous, tranquil resting places free from the trials and punishment of the grave;

I ask, on a personal level, that you make dua for me, and those who are in similar situations,that we be granted humility, strength, knowledge, patience and steadfastness in our jihad nafs, and the battle over our qareen and shaythan.

Lastly that you make dua that peace, blessings, mercy and salutations for our beloved Prophet sulla Allahu aleihi wa salaam, his entire household, his companions and the taabiyeen equal to weight of the Throne of Allah swt.

Jazakallahu khair wa salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
09-13-2019, 12:15 PM
MaashAllah what excellent concern for the ummah and the underprevelidged, may Allah take mercy on us all ameeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.