/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this an acceptible dua?

Nitro Zeus
09-14-2019, 11:24 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Is this ok to ask Allah To punish me for each sin whether minor or major of any kind in this world only?

"Ya Allah! Please punish me for each sin I make whether it is minor or major and Make the Punishment in this world to be equal to the one in Hereafter and in grave so that I can endure the Punishment in worldly life. And Make the Punishment to be strong to the point where when I will die, I will no longer be needed to suffer the punishment whether in grave or in Hereafter and also punish me even if I commit hypocrisy only in this world. Please Ya Allah! I dont want to be punished in grave and in Hereafter, I want to be excluded from that in grave and in Hereafter"

In Islamic point of view, is this a wise movement I make? Or this this is stupid dua?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
09-14-2019, 11:34 AM
Salaam brother.

I don't think that seems appropriate dua. Instead you should repent to Him. He is Most Merciful. Allah accepts your repentance, even if you have commited shirk. Repent to Him sincerely and don't make the same mistakes again.

JazakAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!