/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Watching Anime

Aaima zahid
09-15-2019, 05:33 PM
Asslamoalikum,
Can anyone please tell me that is watching anime is also a sin ?
Like Naruto or the one without fiction or fantasy?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
09-15-2019, 06:14 PM
Assalamu alaykum warahmitAllahi wabarakatu. Stay away from anime. I will give you two types of answers. One showing that it is haram according to shariah, and another answer on why you should stay away (from my personal experience)
1) Naruto is haram. I watched this one too. It has inappropriate content. These include
-Music with instruments
-Could relate to shirk
-Naruto's sexy jutsu
-Uncovered girls/boys. Since you're a female, it can be understood that you shouldn't be looking at the awrah from the knee to navel
-Many inappropriate jokes that I don't need to list
It is also considered a waste of time to watch shows like these with no good meaning

2) Here is some advice I can give you. I permanently stopped watching movies, anime, TV, music, gaming, ect.. It really distracts you from your real duties in life. It morphs the way you think and makes you lazy. To achieve a high Iman, it is important to stay away from this content. It is good to have fun sometimes, but do it in a halal way. It may be hard, but if you do cut these out, you will notice a big difference in life (self discipline, productivity, faith, sincerity)

I pray the best for you.

Aaima zahid
09-16-2019, 08:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu’min
Assalamu alaykum warahmitAllahi wabarakatu. Stay away from anime. I will give you two types of answers. One showing that it is haram according to shariah, and another answer on why you should stay away (from my personal experience)
1) Naruto is haram. I watched this one too. It has inappropriate content. These include
-Music with instruments
-Could relate to shirk
-Naruto's sexy jutsu
-Uncovered girls/boys. Since you're a female, it can be understood that you shouldn't be looking at the awrah from the knee to navel
-Many inappropriate jokes that I don't need to list
It is also considered a waste of time to watch shows like these with no good meaning

2) Here is some advice I can give you. I permanently stopped watching movies, anime, TV, music, gaming, ect.. It really distracts you from your real duties in life. It morphs the way you think and makes you lazy. To achieve a high Iman, it is important to stay away from this content. It is good to have fun sometimes, but do it in a halal way. It may be hard, but if you do cut these out, you will notice a big difference in life (self discipline, productivity, faith, sincerity)

I pray the best for you.
Walikumaslam sister JazakAllah khair for your brief response. I stopped watching it months ago but my brother do watch it since people argue about i thought i should ask someone so thanks again for guiding ♥️

Islami.Mu'mina
09-16-2019, 07:01 PM
MashAllah that is good. I’m glad brcause I also stopped months ago. JazakAllahu khayran

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaima zahid
09-17-2019, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu’min
MashAllah that is good. I’m glad brcause I also stopped months ago. JazakAllahu khayran
" وَأَنْتُمْ فَجَزَاكُمُ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.