/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is mixed gym is forbidden for women??

Sara1998
09-16-2019, 09:34 PM
Is it haraam for women to go to the mixed gym, knowing that the gym has many veiled women?، iam a veiled women too and iam 17 years old ,and I don't wear tight clothes, I don't wear eye-catching clothes، and the exercises will be just in the equipments ،the coach is women too ,and there's no interaction between women and men, and I can't do Exercise at home because it will need equipment, please reply and thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mandy
09-17-2019, 10:33 AM
Considering you maintain hijab while in the gym, do not dress with any tight cloths, that your coach is female and that you do not interact with men, I would say it is not haram for you to go to that gym.
But isn't there any female only gyms where you live? It would just make things easier for you and more comfortable in allowing you to relax more as you would not need to be as careful while exercising.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.