/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In Paradise if I wish to stop performing dhikr, then will this wish be fulfilled?

Nitro Zeus
09-19-2019, 10:34 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

If I get to Paradise and I wish to stop performing dhikr there, then will this wish be fulfilled?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
09-19-2019, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

If I get to Paradise and I wish to stop performing dhikr there, then will this wish be fulfilled?
Salaam,

I don't know about that. But Paradise is place of happiness, we can do anything whatever we want. There is no shariah law, which is only for this world. You know Allah doesn't need our worship, as He is Self Sufficent Master. in this world, He ordered us to worship Him and not assiocate anyone with Him, so that our soul can become purifed, and not cause any corruption.

JazakAllah

Nitro Zeus
09-19-2019, 01:25 PM
Because, I read on internet that it says that Quran says: "every acts of worship will be lifted in Paradise but only dhikr will remain". And that is why I was wondering if I can wish for dhikr to be also lifted from me when I get there. Where does it say in Quran that in Paradise the laws and legislations of Quran will be lifted? Can you provide narrations which says that shariah will be lifted in Paradise from us?

taha_
09-19-2019, 02:20 PM
Because, I read on internet that it says that Quran says: "every acts of worship will be lifted in Paradise but only dhikr will remain". And that is why I was wondering if I can wish for dhikr to be also lifted from me when I get there. Where does it say in Quran that in Paradise the laws and legislations of Quran will be lifted? Can you provide narrations which says that shariah will be lifted in Paradise from us?

Can you tell us the Quran verse? Because internet is full of misinformations.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
09-19-2019, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Can you tell us the Quran verse? Because internet is full of misinformations.
Actually, it is from a narration which I read on Ummah.com website. Also, you see for yourself by typing praying in Jannah and it will appear.

ابن القيم
said Haadi Al-'arwaah: "All forms of worship will be lifted from the people of Paradise except Al-Dhikr."

Avis
09-20-2019, 03:32 AM
In Jannah, you will want to perform Dhikr. You will be so thankful for everything Allah has given you that you will remember Him in everything you see and will perform Dhikr without even realising it. In Jannah you will not have the Shaytaan making you lazy and tired, nor will he be able to distract you. You will have a perfect body that doesn't tire or get hurt, and performing Dhikr will not bother you.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to add that you shouldn't worry about Dhikir in Jannah, you should worry about it now, in this world and how much work you've done to get into Jannah.

Ümit
09-20-2019, 06:16 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Dhikr can be seen as a burden in this world, but in thehereafter it is joy. you cannot get enough of making Dhikr.
let me formulate it differently:
Your ultimate goal in this world is not succeeding the test and earning eternal bliss in Paradise.
It is serving Allah...just by serving Allah should give you joy...without expecting any rewards for it.
Of course we are only humans, and we of course do expect rewards because that is promised to us.

But in thehereafter, when we all got our rewards, we would just make Dhikr and that alone will give us joy.

'Abdullah
09-20-2019, 02:55 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Let me quote a hadith which I read this morning.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “Allah, the Exalted, has teams of angels who go about on the roads seeking those who remember Allah. When they find some people remembering Allah they call to one another and say, `Come to what you are looking for;’ and they surround them with their wings till the space between them and the lowest sky is fully covered. Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, asks them (although He is best informed about every thing): `What are my slave saying?’ They say: `They are glorifying Your Tasbih, Tahmid, Takbir, Tamjid, (i.e., they were declaring Your Perfectness, praising, remembering the Greatness and Majesty of Allah).’ He asks: `Have they seen Me?’ They reply, `No, indeed, they have not seen You.’ He asks: `How would they act if they were to see Me?’ Thereupon they reply: `If they were to see You, they would engage more earnestly in worshipping and glorifying You and would extol You more.’ He would say: `What do they beg of Me?’ They say, `They beg You for Your Jannah.’ Allah says, `Have they seen My Jannah?’ They say, `No, our Rubb.’ He says: `How would they act if they were to see My Jannah?’ They reply, `Were they to see it, they would more intensely eager for it.’ They (the angels) say, `They seek Your Protection.’ He asks, `Against what do they seek My Protection?’ They (the angels) say, `Our Rubb, from the fire of Hell.’ (He, the Rubb) says, `Have they seen the fire of Hell?’ They say, `No. By Your Honour, they have not seen it.’ He says: `How would they act if they were to see My Fire?’ They say: `If they were to see it, they would more earnest in being away from it and fearing it. They beg of Your forgiveness.’ He says: `I call you to witness that I hereby grant pardon to them and confer upon them what they ask for; and grant them protection against what they seek protection from.’ One of the angels says: `Our Rubb, there is amongst them such and such slave who does not belong to the assembly of those who are participating in Your remembrance. He passed by them and sat down with them.’ He says: `I also grant him pardon because they are the people by virtue of whom their associates will not be unfortunate‘.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
If you have not seen Allah and is worshiping and doing Ziker, imagine what will happen when you see Allah in Jannah where no one gets lazy, no one hears any whispers from shaitan and when unseen things become a reality? SubhanAllah, all praise truly belong to Allah. It will be impossible for us to see Jannah and Allah (SWT) and not to praise Him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.