/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about parents and forgiveness

Nitro Zeus
09-20-2019, 08:00 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

There is a narration I read on Internet that if your father asks you to stop your recommeded prayer, then dont listen to him, but if your mother asks you to stop performing the recommended prayer, then obey her.

My mom asks me not to pray at school neither at work but at home. And it happens many times for dhukr to occur during the time I am at school.

So, in this case should I obey her if that is her request? She asks me that I can recover the lost prayer when I come home and I am not allowed to offer in public places.

Also, she asks me to listen to music all the time for it is "good" to listen. Should I obey her?

Is it ok if I ask from now my parents to forgive my evil deeds towards them? And if they agreed then that's mean Allah has forgiven my future sins, right?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.