/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to sponsor an orphan

50cent
09-25-2019, 11:01 AM
Salaam

I want to know what is the best way to sponsor an orphan. Some websites may be fraud, and just have kids pictures on their. What is the best way to sponsor one. How do you sponsor one? Are u allowed to see them while sponsoring them?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caplets
09-25-2019, 11:32 AM
السلام عليكم

One charity you may try is 'Ummah Welfare Trust' . It's a reputable charity , established in 2001. Their website has an orphan section . They may/may not have profiles to select from - you can contact them and enquire insha-Allaah. In general (not sure about this charity), I've known a sponsor to receive letters from the orphan/sponsored. In any case, even if you may not be able to see or choose who to sponsor - it's a very good thing to do.

https://uwt.org/

It was narrated from Sahl ibn Sa’d that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I and the one who sponsors an orphan will be like this in Paradise,” and he gestured with his index and middle fingers. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 5659.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/4706...-is-a-relative

السلام عليكم

Ummah Welfare Trust (UWT) Committed to 100% Donations
A UK-based international relief and development charity established in 2001. The trust aims to alleviate poverty and suffering across the world, inspired by the Islamic teachings of empathy, generosity and selflessness...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.