/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How To Submit Questions To Islamqa?

Caplets
10-02-2019, 11:22 AM
السلام عليكم

If you have questions then Islamqa.info is open for taking them at 16:01 (4.01 pm) GMT time.

You will need to sign in with a valid email address before submitting questions. The registration form has a couple of questions e.g. age, location, marital status. Before submitting a question they ask that you check if the question has been previously answered.

If possible, please share any answers on the forums.

Baarak-Allaah feekom

السلام عليكم

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
10-02-2019, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Caplets
السلام عليكم

If you have questions then Islamqa.info is open for taking them at 16:01 (4.01 pm) GMT time.

You will need to sign in with a valid email address before submitting questions. The registration form has a couple of questions e.g. age, location, marital status. Before submitting a question they ask that you check if the question has been previously answered.

If possible, please share any answers on the forums.

Baarak-Allaah feekom

السلام عليكم
I was gonna submit questions to islamqa. But it feels like difficult now. Because their questions quotas gets filled too quickly, that's why I came to this forum. Alhamdilliah, it is quite nice and useful

Caplets
10-03-2019, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
I was gonna submit questions to islamqa. But it feels like difficult now. Because their questions quotas gets filled too quickly, that's why I came to this forum. Alhamdilliah, it is quite nice and useful
السلام عليكم

Log into Islamqa before 16:01 hours. Click on the submit a question link. As soon as it hits 16:01 - refresh. You should then be able to submit a question insha-Allaah.

You may also want to pre-type your question then copy & paste.

السلام عليكم

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.