/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am developing a game about Palestine Resistance

UDKUltimate
10-02-2019, 01:55 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers,My name is Nidal Nijm, I am a brazilian muslim from Palestine Ascendance. I am developing a 3D game about Jihad in Palestine to release on Steam, Playstation 3 and Xbox360, Insha Allah, and would like to know if I am allowed to show off this project here.I am asking permission because many forums and sites don't allow advertising.Jazakom Allah Khayr.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
10-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Aleykum salam. I dont think its a good idea. This will lead to insensitivity for the case among the people playing it

UDKUltimate
10-02-2019, 02:24 PM
Salam Alaykum Brother,

Thanks for the answer.

In this game you play as a Palestine Fighter against Israel Army.

mehtasheya
10-03-2019, 08:52 AM
It a good idea..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mandy
10-03-2019, 02:36 PM
I understand where you are coming from with this. But do be careful not to help those who look for way to present Islam as evil.
Even if it is simply a game, if it is not done in a tasteful manner, some people will use it as proof that Islam teaches violence and aggression. It is always sad when this happens as it gives those evil person a way to make the life of Muslims harder than it should be.

UDKUltimate
10-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Thanks sister for the positive comments. Yeah I am aware of this, because of that I want to present my game like an interactive movie which tells the history of a young palestine student who was jailed unjustly, totured and then seeks his revenge. There will be no civilians, just soldiers in the game.

Soon I will showcase it here, Insha Allah.

Ahmed.
10-03-2019, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by UDKUltimate
Thanks sister for the positive comments. Yeah I am aware of this, because of that I want to present my game like an interactive movie which tells the history of a young palestine student who was jailed unjustly, totured and then seeks his revenge. There will be no civilians, just soldiers in the game.

Soon I will showcase it here, Insha Allah.
A bit like rambo?, but a Muslim one :)

UDKUltimate
10-03-2019, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
A bit like rambo?, but a Muslim one :)
Masha Allah Brother!

Yeah, that's exactly the description of my game, a Badass Muslim Rambo :D :D :D

Insha Allah you will love this game, it is a mix of Call of Duty, Counter Strike, Contra, an Old School Third Person Shooter. I am just finishing the video trailers to reveal my game also on my youtube channel.

By the way, I am developing this game using my own modified version of Unreal Engine 3 Technology (a software to create games):

https://sites.google.com/view/udkultimate/

Insha Allah soon I come back here showing off my game.

Jazak Allah Khayr.

Ahmed.
10-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Masha Allah Brother!

Yeah, that's exactly the description of my game, a Badass Muslim Rambo :D :D :D

Insha Allah you will love this game, it is a mix of Call of Duty, Counter Strike, Contra, an Old School Third Person Shooter. I am just finishing the video trailers to reveal my game also on my youtube channel.

By the way, I am developing this game using my own modified version of Unreal Engine 3 Technology (a software to create games):

https://sites.google.com/view/udkultimate/

Insha Allah soon I come back here showing off my game.

Jazak Allah Khayr.
MaashAllah looking forward to it bro! :)

Studentofdeed
10-03-2019, 07:07 PM
You have to be careful. There are muslims on both sides of this countries. This is more of a political issue than an issue of religion as both nonmuslims and muslims are being oppressed. And there are muslims in israel too. Just be careful not put derogatory terms or insults against israel or jews because there are some good ones that support the muslims too

Eric H
10-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Greetings UDKUltimate;

a young palestine student who was jailed unjustly, totured and then seeks his revenge.
If he was a Muslim student, he should really be seeking justice rather than revenge. In other words, his action should be limited to only bringing those responsible for his torture to justice. If he seeks retribution against anyone in an enemy uniform, how will this be justice? If he kills other soldiers, it is well known that Israel strikes back ten fold, so other Palestinians will suffer.

I know there is injustice against Palestinians, I was in Jerusalem a few years ago, and saw bulldozed homes. If you want to make a video game, I sense it might be better to have soldiers in anonymous uniforms that can't identify their country of origin.

Just some thoughts.

UDKUltimate
10-03-2019, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
You have to be careful. There are muslims on both sides of this countries. This is more of a political issue than an issue of religion as both nonmuslims and muslims are being oppressed. And there are muslims in israel too. Just be careful not put derogatory terms or insults against israel or jews because there are some good ones that support the muslims too
Jazak Allah Khayr my brother.

I am aware of this, I did not put anything offensive against Israel or jews, I did not made insults to any religion, because I want to make this game comercial, maybe I can get some incoming, Insha Allah. I would love to make this game free, however, whenever you have a wife and daughter to take care, unfortunately, you need to think on money.

As I said, you just fight against israel army, irael police, not civilians. There are no civilians on this game, as I said, this is a kind of retro-game, not in graphics, as I dedicated all my efforts to make this game look good, however, the gameplay style is old school.

The missions will take place on the occupied lands of Palestine, like Old Jerusalem, Gazza Strip, Hebron, Jenin, and many others.

I have taken inspiration on Metal Gear Solid series, as there are many mission objectives to accomplish in each level, some gadgets to use like a driveable drone. There will be also vehicle battles, in example, on the second mission, Gazza Strip is being bombared by Israel Jetfighers, so you need to activate anti air missiles hidden on the map, then you need to kill the soldiers, and after this, you will fight the boss, a huge Boeing B-52 bomber, you need to take down this boss with a jeep equiped with a big rocket launcher.

Insha Allah untill next week I finish the trailers to show off here.

Salam Alaykum!!!

Studentofdeed
10-03-2019, 07:48 PM
Inshallah may allah make your project a success

'Abdullah
10-03-2019, 07:53 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers,My name is Nidal Nijm, I am a brazilian muslim from Palestine Ascendance. I am developing a 3D game about Jihad in Palestine to release on Steam, Playstation 3 and Xbox360, Insha Allah, and would like to know if I am allowed to show off this project here.I am asking permission because many forums and sites don't allow advertising.Jazakom Allah Khayr.
May be invest your skills in making animated YouTube videos for Muslim kids which include stories of Prophet Muhammad PBUH's life, stories of companions of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Islamic history in general. I know there are few on YouTube already but those are not of good quality. This will be a good sadqa jariya.

Ahmed.
10-03-2019, 08:20 PM
Jazak Allah Khayr my brother.

I am aware of this, I did not put anything offensive against Israel or jews, I did not made insults to any religion, because I want to make this game comercial, maybe I can get some incoming, Insha Allah. I would love to make this game free, however, whenever you have a wife and daughter to take care, unfortunately, you need to think on money.

As I said, you just fight against israel army, irael police, not civilians. There are no civilians on this game, as I said, this is a kind of retro-game, not in graphics, as I dedicated all my efforts to make this game look good, however, the gameplay style is old school.

The missions will take place on the occupied lands of Palestine, like Old Jerusalem, Gazza Strip, Hebron, Jenin, and many others.

I have taken inspiration on Metal Gear Solid series, as there are many mission objectives to accomplish in each level, some gadgets to use like a driveable drone. There will be also vehicle battles, in example, on the second mission, Gazza Strip is being bombared by Israel Jetfighers, so you need to activate anti air missiles hidden on the map, then you need to kill the soldiers, and after this, you will fight the boss, a huge Boeing B-52 bomber, you need to take down this boss with a jeep equiped with a big rocket launcher.

Insha Allah untill next week I finish the trailers to show off here.

Salam Alaykum!!!
Not sure if animation is halal brother. Doesn't that fall under drawing of animate beings?

anatolian
10-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Salam Alaykum Brother,

Thanks for the answer.

In this game you play as a Palestine Fighter against Israel Army.
I see and thats what I meant anyway. People play games to enjoy and when you mix the enjoyement with this serious case the players will get insensitive towards the issue. People live in an artificial world when they play video games and when they exegerate it they even start to confuse it with the reality

'Abdullah
10-03-2019, 09:19 PM
When it comes to animation, there are various opinions from the scholars.

Our mother Aishah (RA) narrates a hadith that the Prophet (peace be upon him) prohibited the drawing of living creatures.

Aishah (RA) herself also narrates that she used to play with dolls in the presence of the Prophet (peace be upon him). One of these dolls was a horse with wings, and the Prophet Muḥammad (peace be upon him) did not see anything wrong with her playing with these dolls.

So the scholars have differed on this issue. Some scholars looking only at the first ḥadith have said that the drawing of living creatures is completely prohibited.
Other scholars, trying to reconcile between both ḥadiths, have come to various opinions.
The two most common opinions are that either drawings are permissible unless they lead to glorification or shirk or the more common, and the stronger opinion, is that drawings are prohibited unless they are for entertainment and education of children. Any form of drawing or depiction of living creatures which is for the entertainment of children or for the educational purposes, many of the scholars have ruled that these are permissible. So children’s toys, animated movies, and these sorts of things based on this will be permissible.

Obviously then the issue comes about content. When it comes to animation, even these days many of the animated movies produced by non-Muslims have content which is questionable for Muslims to watch, so parents need to screen the type of animation they allow their children to watch, something they themselves have gone through first to make sure that there is nothing in it which will take the children away from Islam and that the content is clean and then allow them to watch it.

While this is going on, it is very important for Muslims who have access to making media and producing videos, such Muslims should focus on making animated movies for Muslim children, which have Islamic content. Alḥamdulillah this is something which is happening nowadays and it is something where there is a lot of room for growth and expansion. This will become an alternative for the children so that they do not get involved in the types of movies and entertainment which are prohibited.

And Allah know the best!

Eric H
10-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Greetings and peace be with you UDKUltimate;
The problems in Israel are secular, If the Jews followed their faith, there would be peace.

Leviticus 19
33 " 'When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. 34 The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.
Ezekiel 47
21 “You are to distribute this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22 You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. 23 In whatever tribe a foreigner resides, there you are to give them their inheritance,” declares the Sovereign LORD.

Leviticus 24
You are to have the same law for the alien and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 22:21
"Do not mistreat an alien or oppress him, for you were aliens in Egypt.

Leviticus 19:10
Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

Just a thought.

Ahmed.
10-04-2019, 03:45 PM
@UDKUltimate your game should be OK as the goody and baddy is clearly defined, but I doubt whether animation of living beings will be allowed as its just a game for commercial reasons.
Maybe you should put this question to an Islamic Scholar.

CuriousonTruth
10-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Hey I know basics in Unreal not quite the expert yet. If you want to develop a Total War style game on Rashidun conquests/ Ghaznavid conquests/ Seljuq conquests/ Ottoman conquests in the future, send me a message. I'd be interested.

UDKUltimate
10-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Barak Allah fikom dear brothers for all your supportive comments.

About the haram and halal, yeah, I am well aware of it, I know that some scholars say it is haram, while other scholars say it is halal if there is a good purpose behind it, if at least the halal outweights the haram.

I don't like to enter in fiqh debates, as it may lead to some void and unnecessary discussions, even it may cause discord between muslim brothers.

I follow the Quran, the Holy Book from Allah Subhana Wata'ala, and the Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad, Sali Allah Aleihi Wa Salem, and as said our Prophet in a Hadith: "Fear Allah as much as you can..."

In this era we are living now, we now that Haram things are all arround us, in each place we go, and this is true even for Islamic Countries. What I am trying to say, is that is almost impossible for us muslims, live without commiting sins, or mistakes.

I am not saying that we must disobey Allah, I am saying that we will indeed, someday, sometime, commit some sin, some mistakes. And as once told our Prophet Muhammad, if you were never going to commit sins, Allah would change you from people who would commit sins, then would repent from their sins.

Also he said that the best among us are those who repent from their sins.

So I take these statements to live my life. Like anyone here, I did commit some sins and mistakes in my life, from which I sincerely repented to Allah and whenever I commit some sin or mistake, I hasten to repent to Allah.

Like said once, Shaykh Ibn Qayyim, "Never fear tired of seeking repentance or asking Allah's forgiveness, even if you feel you are astray from the right path"

So even if there may be something of haram in this videogame, the main objective of it is halal, is to raise up the flag of jihad in Palestine, saying the truth about Israel Army (not the common jew citizen, as there are many of them who are not against islam), is to give to muslim youth an oportunity to feel what is to be a Mujahid, and so on.

I always try to keep a good balance of my deeds, whenever I commit something wrong, a sin, I try to do something good to expiate it, as Good deeds wipe out bad deeds. I know in example, I can stay overnight praying to Allah Subhana Wata'ala asking his forgiveness, I can recite the Said Istighfar Dua, I can fast on monday and thursday, I can pray voluntary prayers and so on. So I know I can do many things to compensate my bad deeds, and it's because this I am not focusing on this question "Are animated drawing halal, or better, is my game halal or haram"

Insha Allah untill next week I will publish here the trailer for my game, "Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque".

Here is just a teaser for the curious :shade::

UDKUltimate
10-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Here comes other screenshots:

Ahmed.
10-06-2019, 07:17 AM
Brother, you have to reanact that scene in rambo where he screws on a rocket to his rpg, aims at enemy and blows his head off! :Emoji48:

taha_
10-06-2019, 07:31 AM
Salaam brother,

I used to be gamer when i was 7 years old, and got addicted to gaming, which was worse :cry:. Alhamdilliuah, my Lord has guided me to His path, i left gaming this year.

As for that game you are developing. May Allah make your project succesful.

JazakAllah.

Ahmed.
10-06-2019, 07:32 AM
Have you checked with PlayStation and xbox, as I think they may not allow this game as they wouldn't want to get an 'anti semitic' label, or worse, 'endorsing terrorism' label

UDKUltimate
10-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Jazakom Allah Khayr my dear brothers!!!

I trully never imagined that my game would have a good reception here.

Insha Allah this project will be sucessful, as I ask this to Allah Subhana Wata'ala on all my prayers and dua'as.

About Sony Playstation and Microsoft Xbox, yes, I am aware of this, and already have a workarround for avoid my project getting banned.I wont release it on Steam, nor on the oficial Playstation and Xbox Network, I will release on another site, which growing up fast and it is an excelent alternative to steam, more easy for both the player to purchase the games and the developer to sell it, also the fee is much smaller than 30% of Steam, itch.io.

Also, most important, is that on itch.io there is no content filter, you can create and upload any kind of game there! Also I can upload the original file, which means, I can sell the game in 3 versions, PC, XBOX360 and PS3 for just one price (purchase one and you got the 3 versions), and upload the game for PC alongside the PS3 pkg file and the XBOX360 xex file.

Salam.

سيف الله
10-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Salaam

I vaguely remember a game told from the Palestinian perspective where they had to endure the Israeli occupation. Israeli establishment found out they went apoplectic.

In the west there are plenty of military styled video games where you get to kill nondescript 'others' in name of 'freedom' or 'democracy' and doesnt evoke a backlash

This is a crude example.

More sophisticated.

Medal of honour did evoke some controversy because you could play as the Taliban (in multiplayer).

The UK Defence Secretary Liam Fox criticized the game in advance of its release stating that it was "shocking that someone would think it acceptable to recreate the acts of the Taliban against British soldiers". "At the hands of the Taliban, children have lost fathers and wives have lost husbands". "It's hard to believe any citizen of our country would wish to buy such a thoroughly un-British game. I would urge retailers to show their support for our armed forces and ban this tasteless product."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medal_...10_video_game)

This game was cancelled due to protests.

And to be fair there are a few games that display suprising nuance eg. Spec Ops - The Line.

Back on topic its an Interesting idea you have bro, let see where it goes.

UDKUltimate
10-06-2019, 10:55 PM
Dear brothers,

I forgot to tell about the mosque in the screenshots, it is the Masjid al-Sakhra (Dome of the rock). I modelled the Original Alaqsa Mosque, it is in this map, however I just did not show everything yet on these screenshots, as I want to show off on the video trailers which I am going to soon publish here, Insha Allah.

I am very happy, praise be to Allah, that all brothers here in Islamic Board liked my game idea, I was worried about not finding enough support from muslim brothers, however, now I feel this project will be sucessfull, Insha Allah.

About the western games noted by @Junon , yeah my brother, I know this, however, I was worried because, all the world knows that whenever muslims and arabs are portraited as villains and bandits in videogames, that's fine, however, whenever we try to portrait muslims as heroes and Mujahideens, we are labelled as making "terrorist propaganda" :(

Jazakum Allah Alf Khayr Ia Ikhwa Al Ahbab.

UDKUltimate
10-24-2019, 07:34 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Here follows some video trailers for my game Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque.

I uploaded to YouTube these videos, however, Subhana Allah, in question of 4 hours after uploaded the video, YouTube did delete these videos and warned me about not abiding by their community rules, and that my videos were tagged as Hate Speech against minorities (we all know that Google are Zionists).

So I uploaded these videos to my personal Google Drive account, here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=161...wBH44I54JZLQfG

So what do you think? Would you play this game? Would you support me by purchasing this game? I am willing to sell it for a very cheap price, just for me earn something, Insha Allah, and don't stay in loss. If I continue on this project, and make it a full game, I would be willing to sell it in chapters, missions, and each mission I would sell for something like U$ 1,00, so the game will have 10 missions (chapters), a total of U$ 10,00 which I think is a fair price for an indie game. I would be able to develop one chapter by month, Insha Allah.

Barak Allah Fikom.

Assalamu Alaykum,

Nidal Nijm.

taha_
10-26-2019, 06:59 AM
Salaam brother,

The story trailer which you made is good written, but your gameplay video feels really laggy. What GPU and CPU do you have ?

UDKUltimate
10-26-2019, 09:07 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Brother,

Thanks for the comments!

As I said before, these are very old videos, as I did update the character models, I have made many changes even in the gameplay. I know the gameplay video is a bit laggy, however, I will be remaking all these trailers with the new updated models, Insha Allah, and I will capture gameplat directly from Playstation 3, because my PC is a bit old, even though the game runs at 30fps without lag, however, whenever I capture gameplay and run the game at the same time, it lags a lot.

Barak Allah Fik!

taha_
10-26-2019, 09:37 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Brother,

Thanks for the comments!

As I said before, these are very old videos, as I did update the character models, I have made many changes even in the gameplay. I know the gameplay video is a bit laggy, however, I will be remaking all these trailers with the new updated models, Insha Allah, and I will capture gameplat directly from Playstation 3, because my PC is a bit old, even though the game runs at 30fps without lag, however, whenever I capture gameplay and run the game at the same time, it lags a lot.

Barak Allah Fik!
Salaam brother,

I would suggest spend more time on opimitizing the game, so it may be less laggy for some low end pc.

UDKUltimate
10-26-2019, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Salaam brother,

I would suggest spend more time on opimitizing the game, so it may be less laggy for some low end pc.
Yeah brother, the game runs fine even on low end pc's, because it is based on DirectX 9, my notebook is from 2011, it has just a GTS 360 M 1GB Nivida Card, which is bit old and DON'T run the new games released, the most "advanced" game my PC did run was Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

My game Fursan al-Aqsa runs smoothly on any PC, however, capture video using software is a very demanding CPU-GPU taks, you need indeed to have a very powerfull PC to capture video in HD resolution and with a smooth gameplay.

I may ask to some friend of mine capture gameplay on his PC whenever I want to make another video Insha Allah.

The other trailers (reveal, history and join resistance trailers), they were rendered as movie directly from Unreal Engine 3, because this they don't lag.

However, I will re-do ALL these trailers Insha Allah, an then I come back here to show them here.

UDKUltimate
10-28-2019, 12:49 AM
@Caplets

Assalamu Alaykum My Brother,

I could not answer your private message because it says I am not a full member yet.

Thanks for the comments.

Like I said, these are OLD trailers which I created way before. I already changed, polished many things, especially in the character's graphics.

About using more imagery instead of text, it is not that easy my brother, as for doing this, that means you need more animations, more characters in scene, and it is very hard and time consuming making a lot of stuff on screen while keeping a descent graphical quality.

About using non instrumental nasheeds, yes, I thought of that, it would be more halal than the music I am using, however, as I want to make this a commercial game, and by using non instrumental jihad nasheeds, it will reassemble too much the nasheeds of well known mujahideen groups, and many people would tag this game as terrorist propaganda, and will object. Because this I opted by using traditional Palestine Nasheed with Musical Instrument, because it also bakes well with the game pacing and setting.

About using voice narration for the trailer, yeah, I thought of that, however I don't have the money to pay a voice actor. However, I opted by using those sound effects on the trailer (history trailer) to make the player uses his own imagination to feel immersed in the game's history.

Assalamu Alaykum!

UDKUltimate
12-08-2019, 03:02 PM

Assalamu Alaykum (Peace be with you)

My name is Nidal Nijm, I am Brazillian Muslim, from Arab ascendance, my father is from Palestine.

I am just an indie solo developer trying to find my place in the game industry.

I am well known on the homebrew PS3 community. Just search on google UDK Ultimate Engine

Summarizing, some years ago I did port UDK Engine (the free version of Unreal Engine 3) from EPIC Games to PS3 and Xbox360 creating the first and only Fully 3D Engine for developing homebrew games for PS3 and Xbox360.

This project stayed online for almost 3 years, it got a lot of visibility, millions of download, untill recently EPIC Games got aware of this project and asked me to take it down, because it breaks their EULA and Copyrights.

So I did take down this project, and did apologize for EPIC Games, because I never intended to harm them in anyway. EPIC Games were so kind with me, they recognized my efforts and talent on porting their engine for home consoles by myself, and allowed me to keep using my modified version of their engine, they gave me a Unreal Engine 3 License, I signed with them a contract, and now I am developing my first comercial game.

I even created a very fun and free mini game recently, for PC, PS3 and Xbox360, using my modified version of UDK Engine. Search on Google for Gears of Kombat.

The download links are on the video description on my YouTube Channel.

So now with a Commercial License for using Unreal Engine 3, I decided to develop my first commercial game, a game about the War in Palestine.

I know this theme may be very sensitive for many people, however, I will try to explain what my game is about, and will show that my game does not promote violence or "terrorist propaganda".

First of all, In this game, the player does not shoot Israeli civilians, women, children, elderly, only soldiers. Also in this game there are NO images of sexual content, illicit drugs, religious desecration, hate of speech against any group, ethnicity or religion, anti-Semitist propaganda against Jews, Nazi propaganda or boasting of any terrorist groups and / or other unlawful acts. This game only contains the virtual representation of the Palestinian Resistance Movement against the Israeli Military Occupation, which is officially recognized by the United Nations (UN).

I want to be clear that my objective in this game is that I just want to players experience a war game through another perspective.

From since I was a Kid I always asked myself why there are no games on which we, Arabs and Muslims, are portraied as heroes, instead of villains and terrorists? And this is true, the representation of Arabs and Muslims in games for a long time was just through the flag of Terrorists, Killers, Assassins, Bandits, and so on. Only recently middle-eastern and muslim characters are portraied as heroes and "cool" characters, like in Street Fighter V, Tekken 7, Overwatch, and others.

Added to this, my father was a Fighter of the Palestine Resistance Movement, he fought against Israel Army in the Lebanese Civil War on the 70's, and from since I was a kid, I felt too much proud of my father and the Palestine People in General, because of their Strenght and Constant Resistance.

So this game is kinda tribute to the Brave People of Palestine and their Resistance against Military Occupation.

Talking about the game itself, Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque is a Third Person Action Game on which you play as Ahmad al-Ghazzawi, a young Palestinian Student who was unjustly tortured and jailed by Israeli Soldiers for 5 years, had all his family killed by an Israeli Airstrike and now after getting out from the prison he seeks revenge against those who wronged him, killed his family and stolen his homeland.

This game is being developed during the course of 4 years by one person (me, Nidal Nijm), in a custom version of UDK Engine (Unreal Engine 3), using the best technology to tell a compelling story through a game packed with non stop action, advanced 3D graphics and modern gameplay mechanics, however keeping the soul of old school shooters.

You will play in missions accross ground, sea and sky, you have many objectives to accomplish in each mission, epic bosses battles, powerful guns, vehicles to drive, helicopters to take down, and much more. Expect a LOT of Action and Adrenaline!!!

This game also is greatly inspired by Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid, Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Insurgency Sandstorm.

I hope soon release a free demo of this game (for PC, PS3 and Xbox360), so people can enjoy and feel what my game is about, enjoy the gameplay, feel the action. I plan to make something similar to Metal Gear Solid VR Missions (If you may remember), on which I will teach the player the basis of the Gameplay, like training the player for the true battle that will come on the final game.

About the first episode (mission), I hope to release it untill the end of January 2020 Insha Allah.

Now I will show you some trailers of the game itself and some promotional arts. I am already redoing these trailers from scratch, remaking the models, animations, and maps, raising the overall quality, polishing things here and there, to deliver a high quality product for all people enjoy.

Also you can see the new updated model for my character protagonist, and the difference between the new player model and the old one, so you all can be sure I am commited to do my best on this game.

These old models were just placeholders for me develop the basic game programming framework and features.

Here you can view all the trailers and screenshots of my game on IndieDB Website.

Just search on google for fursan al-aqsa game. I wont be publishing links here yet, because, as a new user, I want to avoid being tagged as spammer.

Jazakom Allah Khayr (May God give you the best)

UDKUltimate
12-08-2019, 03:09 PM
So, as I promissed, here I came back with some new updates for my game and the video trailers, alongside screenshots. I hope you liked my game and support me, Insha Allah.

taha_
12-08-2019, 03:10 PM
Assalam o Alaikum Rahamutullahi wa Barakuthu.

Where have you been, my brother? Welcome back though.. What is the new update of your game?

UDKUltimate
12-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Salaam my dearb brother.

I have been working hard on my game, and also promoting it on many websites, including twitter, and also many arabic sites and arabic gaming forums.

I just posted here, however, it is awating moderator approval. I think on some minutes it will appear here Insha Allah.

taha_
12-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

Masha Allah. What is the progress of your game?

UDKUltimate
12-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Here, take a read and then access my game's page on IndieDB website.

Assalamu Alaykum (Peace be with you)

My name is Nidal Nijm, I am Brazillian Muslim, from Arab ascendance, my father is from Palestine.

I am just an indie solo developer trying to find my place in the game industry.

I am well known on the homebrew PS3 community. Just search on google UDK Ultimate Engine

Summarizing, some years ago I did port UDK Engine (the free version of Unreal Engine 3) from EPIC Games to PS3 and Xbox360 creating the first and only Fully 3D Engine for developing homebrew games for PS3 and Xbox360.

This project stayed online for almost 3 years, it got a lot of visibility, millions of download, untill recently EPIC Games got aware of this project and asked me to take it down, because it breaks their EULA and Copyrights.

So I did take down this project, and did apologize for EPIC Games, because I never intended to harm them in anyway. EPIC Games were so kind with me, they recognized my efforts and talent on porting their engine for home consoles by myself, and allowed me to keep using my modified version of their engine, they gave me a Unreal Engine 3 License, I signed with them a contract, and now I am developing my first comercial game.

I even created a very fun and free mini game recently, for PC, PS3 and Xbox360, using my modified version of UDK Engine. Search on Google for Gears of Kombat.

The download links are on the video description on my YouTube Channel.

So now with a Commercial License for using Unreal Engine 3, I decided to develop my first commercial game, a game about the War in Palestine.

I know this theme may be very sensitive for many people, however, I will try to explain what my game is about, and will show that my game does not promote violence or "terrorist propaganda".

First of all, In this game, the player does not shoot Israeli civilians, women, children, elderly, only soldiers. Also in this game there are NO images of sexual content, illicit drugs, religious desecration, hate of speech against any group, ethnicity or religion, anti-Semitist propaganda against Jews, Nazi propaganda or boasting of any terrorist groups and / or other unlawful acts. This game only contains the virtual representation of the Palestinian Resistance Movement against the Israeli Military Occupation, which is officially recognized by the United Nations (UN).

I want to be clear that my objective in this game is that I just want to players experience a war game through another perspective.

From since I was a Kid I always asked myself why there are no games on which we, Arabs and Muslims, are portraied as heroes, instead of villains and terrorists? And this is true, the representation of Arabs and Muslims in games for a long time was just through the flag of Terrorists, Killers, Assassins, Bandits, and so on. Only recently middle-eastern and muslim characters are portraied as heroes and "cool" characters, like in Street Fighter V, Tekken 7, Overwatch, and others.

Added to this, my father was a Fighter of the Palestine Resistance Movement, he fought against Israel Army in the Lebanese Civil War on the 70's, and from since I was a kid, I felt too much proud of my father and the Palestine People in General, because of their Strenght and Constant Resistance.

So this game is kinda tribute to the Brave People of Palestine and their Resistance against Military Occupation.

Talking about the game itself, Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque is a Third Person Action Game on which you play as Ahmad al-Ghazzawi, a young Palestinian Student who was unjustly tortured and jailed by Israeli Soldiers for 5 years, had all his family killed by an Israeli Airstrike and now after getting out from the prison he seeks revenge against those who wronged him, killed his family and stolen his homeland.

This game is being developed during the course of 4 years by one person (me, Nidal Nijm), in a custom version of UDK Engine (Unreal Engine 3), using the best technology to tell a compelling story through a game packed with non stop action, advanced 3D graphics and modern gameplay mechanics, however keeping the soul of old school shooters.

You will play in missions accross ground, sea and sky, you have many objectives to accomplish in each mission, epic bosses battles, powerful guns, vehicles to drive, helicopters to take down, and much more. Expect a LOT of Action and Adrenaline!!!

This game also is greatly inspired by Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid, Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Insurgency Sandstorm.

I hope soon release a free demo of this game (for PC, PS3 and Xbox360), so people can enjoy and feel what my game is about, enjoy the gameplay, feel the action. I plan to make something similar to Metal Gear Solid VR Missions (If you may remember), on which I will teach the player the basis of the Gameplay, like training the player for the true battle that will come on the final game.

About the first episode (mission), I hope to release it untill the end of January 2020 Insha Allah.

Now I will show you some trailers of the game itself and some promotional arts. I am already redoing these trailers from scratch, remaking the models, animations, and maps, raising the overall quality, polishing things here and there, to deliver a high quality product for all people enjoy.

Also you can see the new updated model for my character protagonist, and the difference between the new player model and the old one, so you all can be sure I am commited to do my best on this game.

These old models were just placeholders for me develop the basic game programming framework and features.

Here you can view all the trailers and screenshots of my game on IndieDB Website.

Just search on google for fursan al-aqsa game. I wont be publishing links here yet, because, as a new user, I want to avoid being tagged as spammer.

Jazakom Allah Khayr (May God give you the best)

taha_
12-08-2019, 03:42 PM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu,

Masha Allah. But I have no interest of going back to video games. because they're waste of time. Still it is interesting game. May Allah grant Palastine victory.

UDKUltimate
12-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu,

Masha Allah. But I have no interest of going back to video games. because they're waste of time. Still it is interesting game. May Allah grant Palastine victory.
Ok brother, you know what is better for you, may Allah always help you.

As for those interested on my game, all the updates can be found here, even there is a development blog I created: https://www.moddb.com/games/fursan-a...al-aqsa-mosque

Summarizing it:

- I already updated the model for Ahmad al-Ghazzawi, the protagonist of my game;

- I updated the game's arts and created some new promotional arts which you can see on IndieDB/ModDB website;

- Now I am updating the Israeli Soldier model, to make it in the same graphical quality of the protagonist;

- I am developing a local cooperative multiplayer mode with split screen, on which two players can play together fighting Israel Soldiers on many game modes, like deathmatch, capture the flag and vehicle battle;

- I am also creating some cool training missions to release as a free demo of my game so anyone can test the game to have a feel of how it looks and plays;

Jazakom Allah Khayr.

UDKUltimate
12-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Assalamu Alaykum brothers and sisters

I would like to thank you all for voting in my game on @IndieDB

I don't have words to say how happy I am with all your support.

You are awesome people who are supporting me and my game. I think the best word is:

جزاكم الله خير

May Allah (God) give you the best

My game is now on the top 100 list, and first one on its category!

There is still 10 days to go!

Please vote again for this second phase: http://tiny.cc/5lu9gz

UDKUltimate
12-17-2019, 11:58 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #5 - Updated Animations for Ahmad al-Ghazzawi

http://www.moddb.com/games/fursan-al...king-off-mocap

In game development is a common practice to use placeholder assets, which can be 3D Models, Textures and even Animations. Whenever I first began developing this game 2 years ago, I use the default UDK AnimationSet, which includes all the Character Animations used in Unreal Tournament 3. However, to give my game some originality, I decided to replace some of these stock UT3 (Unreal Tournament 3) animations by other animations from my Assets Library (which includes MOCAP animations from MegaMoCap, TrueBones, TurboSquid, NaturalMotion, and others).

I did not make too much polishments on these first animations I used, as I was just bored to look all time to the Default UDK Animations, so I just wanted something provisory, to polish later.

UDK/UE3 Engine has a perfectly working Animation System, pre-configured to work outside the box for a Shooter Game. One of these functions is what we call Aiming Profiles, which means, for any type of weapon the player carries, there are a different set of animations: in example, run forward rifle, run left pistol, rifle idle animation, bazooka run forward, and so on. For the sake of simplicity, I just replaced many of these stock UDK animationsby these new mocap files (retargetting these animations to the default UDK Skeleton in Motion Builder).

It would be very cool if using custom animations for UDK was just a matter of copy and paste. Even though the retargetting animations process is flawlessy inside Motion Builder, however, because of differences in skeleton size (UDK Skeleton x Custom MOCAP Skeletons), I had to manually edit each mocap animation to fit into UDK Skeleton. The fixes is just reposition of the character skeleton to fit and work flawlessly. In Motion Builder I just added a new animaton layer and added some key frame animations to fix the MOCAP, one by one.

Added to this, I did some Custom MOCAP using my Kinect Camera, as you san see in the video above. I must admit that is far better using professional captured MOCAP files than doing it yourself. I used Custom Kinect MOCAP files whenever I could not find, inside my assets library, the animation wanted, so it is time for "Do it Yourself". Again, after some (MANY) tweaks on these custom kinect mocap files, I got something good looking wich you can check aswell on the above video. And these will be the final animations for the game's protagonist.

I hope you are enjoying de follow the development of Fursan al-Aqsa.

P.S: If you did not vote yet for Fursan al-Aqsa, please vote now, it is disputing the Top 10 Indie Games of 2019, it is now the #1 of Upcoming Third Person Shooter:

http://tiny.cc/18blhz

Cheers and until Next Update!

taha_
12-17-2019, 01:42 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #5 - Updated Animations for Ahmad al-Ghazzawi

www.moddb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque/videos/13-fursan-al-aqsa-ahmad-al-ghazzawi-making-off-mocap

In game development is a common practice to use placeholder assets, which can be 3D Models, Textures and even Animations. Whenever I first began developing this game 2 years ago, I use the default UDK AnimationSet, which includes all the Character Animations used in Unreal Tournament 3. However, to give my game some originality, I decided to replace some of these stock UT3 (Unreal Tournament 3) animations by other animations from my Assets Library (which includes MOCAP animations from MegaMoCap, TrueBones, TurboSquid, NaturalMotion, and others).

I did not make too much polishments on these first animations I used, as I was just bored to look all time to the Default UDK Animations, so I just wanted something provisory, to polish later.

UDK/UE3 Engine has a perfectly working Animation System, pre-configured to work outside the box for a Shooter Game. One of these functions is what we call Aiming Profiles, which means, for any type of weapon the player carries, there are a different set of animations: in example, run forward rifle, run left pistol, rifle idle animation, bazooka run forward, and so on. For the sake of simplicity, I just replaced many of these stock UDK animationsby these new mocap files (retargetting these animations to the default UDK Skeleton in Motion Builder).

It would be very cool if using custom animations for UDK was just a matter of copy and paste. Even though the retargetting animations process is flawlessy inside Motion Builder, however, because of differences in skeleton size (UDK Skeleton x Custom MOCAP Skeletons), I had to manually edit each mocap animation to fit into UDK Skeleton. The fixes is just reposition of the character skeleton to fit and work flawlessly. In Motion Builder I just added a new animaton layer and added some key frame animations to fix the MOCAP, one by one.

Added to this, I did some Custom MOCAP using my Kinect Camera, as you san see in the video above. I must admit that is far better using professional captured MOCAP files than doing it yourself. I used Custom Kinect MOCAP files whenever I could not find, inside my assets library, the animation wanted, so it is time for "Do it Yourself". Again, after some (MANY) tweaks on these custom kinect mocap files, I got something good looking wich you can check aswell on the above video. And these will be the final animations for the game's protagonist.

I hope you are enjoying de follow the development of Fursan al-Aqsa.

P.S: If you did not vote yet for Fursan al-Aqsa, please vote now, it is disputing the Top 10 Indie Games of 2019, it is now the #1 of Upcoming Third Person Shooter:

http://tiny.cc/18blhz

Cheers and until Next Update!
Masha Allah.

By the way, why don't you try unreal engine 4, if you have better pc for that? it is free to use if i remember.

UDKUltimate
12-17-2019, 04:54 PM
Salam Akhy.

Yeah, I know, however, my PC does not run UE4 very well, and I already got almost 5 years of experiencie in Unreal Engine 3. At least for this game, I will stick with UE3, other games, Insha Allah, I will go for UE4.

Jazak Allah Khayr!

taha_
12-17-2019, 04:56 PM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

In sha Allah if you have good pc capable of running UE4, it will be better for you. May Allah help u.

JazakAllah khair

Delphi
12-18-2019, 10:06 PM
I'm going to insert my comment that warfare is an endless, negative cycle, that could lead to the doom of the world.

That being said, I've played my crusading against the patriarchy feminist vampire blood knights and love them to death. I'm not going to deprive you of a decent video game :)

UDKUltimate
12-21-2019, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Delphi
I'm going to insert my comment that warfare is an endless, negative cycle, that could lead to the doom of the world. That being said, I've played my crusading against the patriarchy feminist vampire blood knights and love them to death. I'm not going to deprive you of a decent video game
Salam Sister.

Thanks for the comments. I am a open minded person, I understand what you said about warfare being something negative, however, you need to understand that war is a part of human nature, from since the times of Cain and Abel.

Always there will be people who want to opress others by various reasons, and there will be always people who will resist this oppression.

Now regarding my game, I want people to look at this game as a work of entertainment, like Metal Gear Solid Games.

Ahmed.
12-21-2019, 03:44 PM
Salam Sister.

Thanks for the comments. I am a open minded person, I understand what you said about warfare being something negative, however, you need to understand that war is a part of human nature, from since the times of Cain and Abel.

Always there will be people who want to opress others by various reasons, and there will be always people who will resist this oppression.

Now regarding my game, I want people to look at this game as a work of entertainment, like Metal Gear Solid Games.
Salaam Akhi. How's your game selling going?, is it available to buy yet?

taha_
12-21-2019, 03:48 PM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakutuhu.

Also why is dome of the rock in the cover art while it says Knight of the Al aqsa masjid?

dome of the rock has gold dome, while Al aqsa's dome is probably lead.

no offense

JazakAllah khair

UDKUltimate
12-21-2019, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
Salaam Akhi. How's your game selling going?, is it available to buy yet?
Salam Akhy. As I am working alone on this game, and I have a real life job (web designer), also a family (wife and daughter), I can't dedicate my full time for this game, because this things go slow, however, Insha Allah I plan to release a free demo very soon, I think (want) untill january release the demo. And lets see if until february or march I release the first episode of the game, Insha Allah.

UDKUltimate
12-21-2019, 04:38 PM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakutuhu.

Also why is dome of the rock in the cover art while it says Knight of the Al aqsa masjid?

dome of the rock has gold dome, while Al aqsa's dome is probably lead.

no offense

JazakAllah khair
About this, I already explained here before. I know the difference of Al Aqsa Masjid and The dome or the Rock, the place of Meeraj, when our Prophet Muhammad, Sali Allah Alayhi Wa Salem, raised to the skies with al-Buraq.

The last mission of the game, is the battle for Al-Aqsa Mosque, the entire map will have both the Alaqsa and Dome of the Rock, however (spoiler here), the hero of the game, Ahmad al-Ghazzawi, will reach martyrdom on the front of al-Aqsa Mosque (not the Dome of the Rock).

The reason why I made the dome of the rock on the game cover art, is just for marketing and promotion, because the dome of the rock is kinda postal card for Jerusalem and Palestine. Any non muslim whenever sees the dome of the rock will instantly recognize that the game is about Palestine Resistance (because of the mujahid character).

taha_
12-21-2019, 04:41 PM
About this, I already explained here before. I know the difference of Al Aqsa Masjid and The dome or the Rock, the place of Meeraj, when our Prophet Muhammad, Sali Allah Alayhi Wa Salem, raised to the skies with al-Buraq.

The last mission of the game, is the battle for Al-Aqsa Mosque, the entire map will have both the Alaqsa and Dome of the Rock, however (spoiler here), the hero of the game, Ahmad al-Ghazzawi, will reach martyrdom on the front of al-Aqsa Mosque (not the Dome of the Rock).

The reason why I made the dome of the rock on the game cover art, is just for marketing and promotion, because the dome of the rock is kinda postal card for Jerusalem and Palestine. Any non muslim whenever sees the dome of the rock will instantly recognize that the game is about Palestine Resistance (because of the mujahid character).
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu

Oh i get it now.

JazakAllah khair

UDKUltimate
12-22-2019, 07:02 AM
New Updated Model for Zionist Soldier - Work in Progress

UDKUltimate
12-24-2019, 09:28 AM
Today I began to sketchup some ideas of Maps for Fursan al-Aqsa Training Missions. Besides the Campaign Mode, I will add a Training Mode for my game with a LOT of Cool Missions, inspired by Metal Gear Solid 2 VR Missions (Kill All, Stealth, Weapon Shooting and Variety).

taha_
12-24-2019, 09:39 AM

These soldiers reminded me of CS:GO (Counter Strike Global Offensive)..

BTW after this game do you have any other future game? (Allah knows best)

UDKUltimate
12-24-2019, 09:47 AM

These soldiers reminded me of CS:GO (Counter Strike Global Offensive)..

BTW after this game do you have any other future game? (Allah knows best)
Salam Brother, whenever you work alone, is almost impossible to create all the 3D assets yourself. For these characters, I mixed body parts from different 3D characters I purchased on 3D Marketplaces (model packs). However, even then, I had a LOT of work to make these parts fit together, I had to change the models's shape, faces, and vertices to fit, also I created new textures on Photoshop.

By the way, that Israeli Hat I modelled by myself (I did turn the helmet in to that jew hat).

About other games, no, I don't know yet, as now I am focusing my mind and efforts on Fursan al-Aqsa.

Jazak Allah Khayr!

taha_
12-24-2019, 09:49 AM
Salam Brother, whenever you work alone, is almost impossible to create all the 3D assets yourself. For these characters, I mixed body parts from different 3D characters I purchased on 3D Marketplaces (model packs). However, even then, I had a LOT of work to make these parts fit together, I had to change the models's shape, faces, and vertices to fit, also I created new textures on Photoshop.
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

I understood that being game developer is alot of work and time. But Allah will help you in sha Allah. All you need is put trust in Allah (it is part of faith)

JazakAllah khair

UDKUltimate
12-25-2019, 02:29 PM
I decided to change my custom camera to make it look more similar to MetalGearSolid4. I am happy with the final result, so now my game has more of that MGS feeling! Next step will be add the iconic solid snake's crawling animation!

UDKUltimate
12-27-2019, 12:59 PM
Be like a Chameleon. Suprise your enemies by invading their base disguised as one of them, and kill them all without mercy! Just testing a new feature on #FursanAlaqsaGame for the stealth missions mode!

UDKUltimate
12-28-2019, 05:12 PM
Hello guys, some new promo art here:​​​​​​​

UDKUltimate
12-29-2019, 09:40 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #6 - Updated Models for IDF Soldiers

This article shows a small gameplay test of the new Updated Models for Israeli Soldiers running on Playstation 3, and a small "Behind the Scenes" of the creation of the new IDF Models:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...r-idf-soldiers

UDKUltimate
01-04-2020, 11:06 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa Split Screen Multiplayer on Playstation 3

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...fursan-al-aqsa

15- Fursan al-Aqsa PS3 Multiplayer video - Indie DB
View the Indie DB Fursan al-Aqsa video 15- Fursan al-Aqsa PS3 Multiplayer...

UDKUltimate
01-05-2020, 01:51 AM
Do you Remember? Who misses that Golden Era? Multiplayer Madness is Back on Fursan al-Aqsa!

The mayhem is coming soon to PC, PS3, Xbox360...

UDKUltimate
01-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Multiplayer SplitScreen and all its glory running on Xbox 360 RGH:

https://indiedb.com/games/fursan-al-...0-multiplayer1

16- Fursan al-Aqsa Xbox360 Multiplayer video - Indie DB
View the Indie DB Fursan al-Aqsa video 16- Fursan al-Aqsa Xbox360 Multiplayer...

keiv
01-08-2020, 11:58 AM
I haven't read through the entire thread, but noticed a few replies that oppose this project. I'm not much of a gamer these days, but I personally don't see a problem with the concept behind it. The plot is pretty straight forward and the enemies in the game are the IDF, not the Jewish people. It just so happens that the IDF are made up of Jewish people. Over the years, there's been a pretty obvious agenda into implanting the idea that anyone who speaks against Jews, specifically Israel and the zionist ideology, are wrong. Not just wrong, but anti-semitic. What Israel has done is to also push the idea that they're a "Jewish state", so now, anyone who criticizes Israel is automatically anti-semitic. Regardless of how horrific their crimes are, you become a racist if you speak out against them. Pretty smart move if you ask me. Hell, just saying the word "Jew" in public can get people anxious. This is how far it's gone.

Since at least the 90s, there have been many games and movies released which portray the Arabs and even Muslims as enemies. Some people have made noise about these things and even slight changes have been made in some of the more controversial games, but overall, the idea behind them were pretty clear. The IDF and the Jewish state of Israel being portrayed as oppressors in a video game is not based on fantasy or based on hate towards a specific group of people or religion. Unfortunately, it is a reality.

In terms of the game itself, I think it's rather impressive what you were able to do by yourself in your spare time.

UDKUltimate
01-08-2020, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
I haven't read through the entire thread, but noticed a few replies that oppose this project. I'm not much of a gamer these days, but I personally don't see a problem with the concept behind it. The plot is pretty straight forward and the enemies in the game are the IDF, not the Jewish people. It just so happens that the IDF are made up of Jewish people. Over the years, there's been a pretty obvious agenda into implanting the idea that anyone who speaks against Jews, specifically Israel and the zionist ideology, are wrong. Not just wrong, but anti-semitic. What Israel has done is to also push the idea that they're a "Jewish state", so now, anyone who criticizes Israel is automatically anti-semitic. Regardless of how horrific their crimes are, you become a racist if you speak out against them. Pretty smart move if you ask me. Hell, just saying the word "Jew" in public can get people anxious. This is how far it's gone.

Since at least the 90s, there have been many games and movies released which portray the Arabs and even Muslims as enemies. Some people have made noise about these things and even slight changes have been made in some of the more controversial games, but overall, the idea behind them were pretty clear. The IDF and the Jewish state of Israel being portrayed as oppressors in a video game is not based on fantasy or based on hate towards a specific group of people or religion. Unfortunately, it is a reality.

In terms of the game itself, I think it's rather impressive what you were able to do by yourself in your spare time.
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu

Masha Allah brother, you have spoken EVERYTHING, I think there is nothing more to say :)

Just for aditional information, I have recently added multiplayer support, for various reasons, first it is because it is fun to play with other friends, and second, to be some kinda "lighter". Yes, on the game campaign mode the player plays as a Palestininan Mujahid "Lone Wolf", which does not belong to any political group, or party, he is seeking avenge against Israel in a personal quest for revenge.

However, on the multiplayer, I have added many modes, including one mode on which one player plays as a palestinian mujahid and other as IDF. THIS BY NO WAY MEANS I SUPPORT ISRAEL KILLING PALESTINE, in the end, it is just a game, and I know that making a multiplayer mode will make the game appeal to more people.

This will be a comercial game, I would love to make it free for the sake of Allah and Palestine Cause, however, because of personal (financial) questions, I need to make this comercial to earn, Insha Allah, some profit.

Jazak Allah Khayr for your compliments.

UDKUltimate
01-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #7 - Making Off SplitScreen Multiplayer

In this article I discuss the technical details of how I implemented the Multiplayer with SplitScreen for my game.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...en-multiplayer

It's worth a reading :D

Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #7 - Making Off SplitScreen Multiplayer news - Indie DB
In this article I discuss the technical details of how I implemented the Multiplayer with SplitScreen for my game....

UDKUltimate
02-01-2020, 05:16 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa - Enemies AI Update

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...mies-ai-update

This video shows the updated enemies AI in action, alongside the preview of a very fun new game mode: "Blow Them Up"

Let's frag!

In the next post I will reveal the tech detail of this new AI system I created using Kismet, the Visual Programming Language of Unreal Engine 3.Cheers!

UDKUltimate
02-02-2020, 05:12 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #8 - Enhanced Artificial Intelligence for Enemies

In this article I discuss the technical details of how I created various AI algorithms for my game entirely in Kismet, the Visual Programming Language of Unreal Engine 3.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...ce-for-enemies

Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #8 - Enhanced Artificial Intelligence for Enemies news - Indie DB
In this article I discuss the technical details of how I created various AI algorithms for my game entirely in Kismet, the Visual Programming Language of Unreal Engine 3....

UDKUltimate
02-03-2020, 02:58 AM
#FursanAlaqsaGame meets @MortalKombat!

Can you guess what I am planning next to my game?Cheers!

#Blood #KnifeKills #FinishHim #FlawlessVictory #Fatality

UDKUltimate
02-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Hello guys! Just want to show off here something cool I created.

A cool HeadShots Counter for the Special Ops Mode.

The basic tech behind it is very simple.On the UnrealScript Class that control the enemy behaviour, I created a boolean variable called HeadShot. Then on the TakeDamage Event of the enemy UnrealScript Class I created a small function to detect which bone of the skeleton was hit by the weapon projectile (in case Head and Neck Bones).So whenever the weapon projectile hits the Head or Neck Bones, the boolean variable HeadShot is set to true (it begins the code as false).And then on Kismet there is a node which can read object properties (variables). So I simply added this node to read the variable HeadShot value, and if its true, I made increment in 1 another variable (kismet variable) which is the HeadShot Counter. So that means, each time the player shoots the head of the enemy. the HeadShot Counter will increment in one, so the player performs 3 headhsots on the enemy, the HeadShotCounter will be 3.Next step is add another counter to count total number of enemies on map. It begins by counting all enemies an add them to an array, and then add an event (Enemy Death), and each time this even occurs, one enemy will be removed fromt the array (ObjectList). So whenever this array becomes empty, that means we killed all enemyes. And after killing all the enemies, then we go there and check for the value of HeadShotsCounter variable. If I want the player to perform at least 10 HeadShots, I need to check if this variable is >= (bigger or equal) than 10. If yes, then the mission is accomplished. If it is < (less) than 10, then mission failed.It's that simple!Cheers!

BayAreaWhiteMan
02-06-2020, 03:24 AM
It is an interesting idea that I hope comes to fruition. I am not sure how a platform like Steam would react to a concept like yours but well wishes nonetheless.

UDKUltimate
02-06-2020, 03:30 PM
Thanks brother for the compliments. I know about Steam Content Restriction, and it is because that I won't release on steam. I will release my game by myself, alone, Insha Allah.

taha_
02-06-2020, 03:51 PM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I thought it was free to publish any type of games? I might be wrong

JazakAllah khair

UDKUltimate
02-22-2020, 12:52 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa Episode 0 Weapons

Sharpen your Knife, lock and load your Gun, prepare yourself for the Battle. Holy War begins in March 2020.

Select your path towards Victory or Martyrdom, because the Houris (Maidens of Paradise) are waiting you.

Video: http://tiny.cc/mrnbkz

UDKUltimate
02-25-2020, 05:12 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #9 - Making-Off Weapons and Projectile Physics

In this article I discuss the technical details of how I created the weapons of my game, and how I did the physics simulations for the projectiles using Unreal Script.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...ectile-physics

Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #9 - Making-Off Weapons and Projectile Physics feature - Indie DB
In this article I discuss the technical details of how I created the weapons of my game, and how I did the physics simulations for the projectiles using Unreal Script....

UDKUltimate
03-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers.

I know there are almost two weeks without any updates, but be sure I am working, and VERY HARD to finish and release the first episode untill the end of this month.However, because I have published about my game on almost 100 sites, which I need to keep updated, I only publish whenever I have some significant updates.

But here on twitter (https://twitter.com/UdkUltimate) and also on IndieDB (https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...al-aqsa-mosque) I always post at least a new screenshot of some feature I am developing/improving.

From since my last update about the Weapons, I have done basically two things.I created a new custom AI Class especially for knife kills game mode. Now you can approach the enemy from behind without being spotted, however, if you touch the enemy, or stay a long time behind him, he will realize it and shoot at you. This was done mixing Kismet (the Blueprints of UE3) with UnrealScript. I even created a custom field of view to the enemy using a trigger volume.

Also, I am remaking the Knife Kills System, with updated character animations and a brand new camera animation, on the best Mortal Kombat X style. It even has the X-Ray effect!

I was thinking on releasing those test maps (with blue/white checkboard) from since last week, for people test the game, however, I think that these don't reflect the final game quality and may even harm this project.

As I said before, I will ask a very small value (something like U$ 2.00) for each episode, because I am in strong need to earn some profit (my financial conditions are very bad at the moment).

So it's for that reason that I prefeer release each episode on it's complete state, with fully textured maps, animations, mission objectives, and so on, for making this game worth the price. I know that even for a small price like this, people want a complete product, a fully working game, not just a "developer" bugged version of the game.I hope you all understand the reason why I delayed a while the release of this game.

Jazakom Allah Khayr for all this support and interest on my game.

Cheers and until next update!

UDKUltimate
03-12-2020, 02:25 AM
#FursanAlaqsaGame - Updated Knife Kills System - WIP (Work in Progress)

Now it's more Bloody, Gory, Cruel.

It's more @MortalKombat #Fatality #NoMercy #FinishHim

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...rk-in-progress

UDKUltimate
03-28-2020, 01:48 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters,

Some new updates here, I hope you all enjoy, Insha Allah.

Fursan al-Aqsa Episode 1 Coming in May 10th 2020!

Fursan al-Aqsa - Blades of Revenge Trailer

You, Brave Hero!Get your knife and seek your revenge... The blood of the oppressed is calling you...Join the Resistance!

Watch the trailer:
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...evenge-trailer

Just a note about using DOOM and Metal Gear Characters:

This is not copyrights infringement, because these 2 Characters are Free Unreal Tournament 3 Skin MODs available (for PC and PS3) on the web from many years. They are custom models created by GL&HF (Solid Snake) and skaa3w/skaa3z (DOOM Slayer). I will release them as free separated MOD to people install it (they won't be a part of the game's release package). What I have done is just adjust my game's scripts (created a custom mutator to change player's skeletal mesh) to allow anynone install ANY Custom UT3 Characters Skin, and even create their own skins.

UDKUltimate
04-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Finaly accomplished another task of the roadmap towards the release of #FursanAlaqsaGame. I did remake the game's menu, and I am very proud of the results. This was done in Scaleform (Adobe Flash CS4) and 3dsmax, the code behind it is ActionScript (Flash) and Unreal Script (UE3). I hope you like it.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...a-updated-menu

23- Fursan al-Aqsa - Updated Menu video - Indie DB
Finaly accomplished another task of the roadmap towards the release of #FursanAlaqsaGame. I did remake the game's menu, and I am very proud of the results. This was done in Scaleform (Adobe Flash CS4) and 3dsmax, the code behind it is ActionScript (Flash......

UDKUltimate
04-05-2020, 05:53 PM
Before going to the last step of my dev workflow (finishing the campaign maps), I just wanted to assure that everything which I have done until now, especially the latest game updates, work flawlessly on consoles (Xbox360 and PS3). Here you can see the Weapons Showcase Testmap running flawlessly and smoothly on my RGH Xbox360.

* Sorry for the video quality, as I am using an Easy Crap lol!

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...wcase-xbox3601

'Abd-al Latif
04-05-2020, 06:43 PM
Is this game available on PC?

UDKUltimate
04-05-2020, 07:37 PM
Assalamu Alaykum dear Brother,

Insha Allah the game will be releasing on May 10th on PC, PS3 and Xbox360.

I will keep publishing here on this site, Insha Allah.

Jazak Allah Khayr.

UDKUltimate
04-06-2020, 11:27 AM
Here is the game running on PS3 HEN (3.0.1):
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...kills-ps3-demo

25- Fursan al-Aqsa - Knife Kills PS3 Demo video - Indie DB
Before going to the last step of my dev workflow (finishing the campaign maps), I just wanted to assure that everything which I have done until now, especially the latest game updates, work flawlessly on consoles (Xbox360 and PS3). Here you can see the......

UDKUltimate
04-17-2020, 09:21 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #10 - Updated UI - Scaleform Showcase

Assalamu Alaykum! New update here.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...qsa-updated-ui

On this video I show off the finished UI (User Interface) of Fursan al-Aqsa, including a basic options menu, pause menu, and a very beautifull "Game Over" screen (Shahada).

The UI Design was created in 3dsmax + Photoshop + Scaleform (Flash CS4).

The programming was done in Action Script 2.0 + Unreal Script.

I always try to make things as simple as possible. I always like to begin over a working framework instead of doing from scratch.In the case of my game's UI, I opted to use the default UDK Engine Scaleform (Flash) UI, which came and works outside the box, however, I did customize it a lot, to give my own artistic touch.The Scaleform framework is a very advanced UI solution by Autodesk, and it was used on many blockbuster games like Grand Theft Auto V and Borderlands 3

GTA V Options menu (done with Scaleform)

Bordelands 3 Complete HUD (done with Scaleform)

About the Options Menu, because my game runs smoothly even on the most modest of PC's (ignore the video lag, it's because bandicam capture software uses a lot of my PC's CPU and Memory), I decided to don't add options to reduce the game's graphical quality (model detail and texture size). I made it on the highest quality my PC can handle (also PS3/XBOX360). So the game run using the full quality of the assets (models and textures).

About Video Resolution, as I wanted a standard framework between PC and Consoles, I decided to add only 2 Resolutions Options, which are 720p (1280x720) and 1080p (1920x1080), as both resolutions are supported on PS3 and Xbox360. Anyway, is very easy to manually change the resolution to any value by just editing the ini files (I will include a README), however, the minimum resolution for the game is 720p and all my UI Assets are in 1080p, so that means, if you run the game in 4K, in example, the UI may look blury, and on a resolution lower than 720p, the UI will be stretched. Sorry for this, but UDK/UE3 don't support responsive UI Layout. I think UE4 supports because you can create UI in HTML5.

About Audio Options, I was not able to add a volume slider control (it was going to be VERY HARD and troublesome), however, I have done something more simple, which works and has a purpose. Many people who don't understand Arabic, want to have an option to turn off the game's nasheeds (arabic musics), letting only the sound effects (many claimed that this way the game would look more realistic). So I added this option, a simple button to turn off and on the game's music, letting only the SFX playing. I have done a lot of testing, and even with music on, you will be able to hear all Sound Effects arround you, as I setup the music volume on a very low level, enough for those who want enjoy listening the music, without making it overcome the Sound Effects volume.

About Control Configuration, as my game's campaign mode will have many scripted sequences with specific keys assigned, I decided to don't allow changing the control's scheme (anyway, you can also manually change it only on PC by editting the ini files). Whenever you pause the game, you will see the control's scheme. Also, something very cool, is that my game is 100% compatible with Xbox360 Controller (I think even XboxOne because it uses the XInput protocol). Just plug and play.

Also, you can use ANY Gamepad (I am using Nykko Airflo) through a Xbox360 Controller Emulator (I will include it with my game).

And the pause menu detects what input you are using to show you the controller configuration scheme. If you are playing on PC with a Keyboard and Mouse, you will see PC Keyboard Controller Scheme. If you are playing on PC with a Xbox360 Controller, it will show you the Xbox360 Controller Scheme. And if you are playing on Consoles (PS3 or Xbox360), it will show the console's controller scheme (Playstation 3 Controller and Xbox360 Controller).

I hope you all enjoy it Insha Allah, as I am very happy with the results.

Jazakom Allah Khayr!

UDKUltimate
04-20-2020, 03:44 PM
Now I am working on a new map for my game, based on Camp Filon, an Israeli Military Base located on the Golan Heights on the Syrian Border. This is not a replication of the real place, because I am using many Marketplaces Assets (models and textures purchased from sites like Turbosquid, Unity Assets Store, Unreal Engine Marketplace, and so on) to build this map. However, I am trying my best to make these maps have at least a similarity with the real locations.This mission will be on the best Metal Gear style, you need to invade the enemy base at night, eliminate them without being spotted. I am also doing uniform (cloth) variations for the game's protagonist, Ahmad al-Ghazzawi, just to fit the mission. For this mission, the player will be wearing a black uniform to be like a shadow on the darkness, to be a trully nightmare for his enemies. It's just a comestic thing, but I think it adds that extra degree of polishment to my game (soon I will showcase).

UDKUltimate
05-14-2020, 01:23 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #11 - Maps Showcase - Camp Filon

Click here to see more Screenshots:
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-mosque/images

Click here to see the Video Showcase of this environment, without gameplay (to avoid spoilers :D):
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...filon-showcase

Assalamu Alaykum

Sorry for the looooong delay without posting updates. Even though I did not post here on the forums, however, I am very active on twitter, and most important, I have been working VERY HARD on this game, and will show you now some important updates and informations.First of all, I want to apologize about the release date for Episode 1 of my game. I was planning to release on may 10th because I want to send my game to Brazil Independent Games Festival (BIG), and it had a deadline for sending the game until may 11th, so I was decided to release the game one day before it, on its current state.As everyone knows, because Coronavirus, all the major gaming events were cancelled, and the same with BIG Festival. Now the deadline was extended until November.So I continued to develop my game, and build the maps (the last step on my game dev workflow). I spent the last year of 2019 working on the programming and characters animations, and from since 2018 I did not build a new map for my game (I was only building small testmaps for testing the programming and animations). So I began to build this map, Camp Filon, and I have done an upgrade on my maps building workflow, and I was able to build this map under 10 days. Because this I realized that in one month I can complete, finish designing 3 maps, which means, 3 missions (for the campaign mode), and also some extra missions using these same maps with some time of day variations.Then I came to the conclusion that would be a lot unfair from my part to release this game with only 1 map when I can add more content to make this game more playable and enjoyable by the community.For all these reasons, I decided to delay the release of this game a bit more, maybe one month, or two (no more than this), for the sake of polishing this game, adding more content, and raising the overal quality, so Fursan al-Aqsa will live up to all this hype and the community expectations, maybe this can be one of the Best Indie Games of 2020 :)I think I am not harming anyone with this delay, because I did not make any kind of pre-order (or the like).I am very happy with the results, and this new map which shows the final game quality, is by far the best map I ever created in Unreal Engine 3, and the next maps will be even better.

Also another update, I did a complete revamp of the game`s website, made it very professional, with complete informations about the game, specs, features, and so on:

https://www.fursanaqsa.com/

About the release itself, after thinking a lot, searching and re-searching, analysing various factors, I decided to go on my own even on the releasing and distribution of my game.I will be skipping marketplaces like Steam, Itch.io, and other sites and will release it on my own website, a small ecommerce system I developed with PHP Cake Framework, integrated with Paypal IPN Payments (I am a web developers with +10 years of experience creating sites and e-commerces arround the web).This is the virtual store for my game (you can`t purchase yet):

https://store.fursanaqsa.com/

The reason is simple: Reduce my costs!Steam is very expensive, 30% of revenue share, added to this, is the USA Government Withdrawal whenever Steam sends money from USA to my Bank Account in Brazil, that can reach more 30% (there is no Agreement between Brazil and USA regarding this fee). Last, but not least, is the Brazillian government`s fee for receiving money from outside brazil, which can reach from 5% to 10%. And adding to this problem, is the currency conversion, which today, 1 USD is almost 6 BRL!!! So as you can see, Steam is no way for me. The only difference from Itch.io, is that their revenue share can be as low as 0%. Even then, there is still the 30% of Withdrawal and the Brazillian Fee (also the currency conversion).For all these reasons, I decided to sell my own game on my own website. This site is 100% safe, as it uses SSL Encryption by Let's Encrypt and the payments are processed by Paypal. The purchase process is very simple, there is no need to even register on this website. Just click on the buy now button and you will be redirected to Paypal Checkout Page. You login to your paypal account and make the payment. After the payment is completed, you will receive on your email (registered at Paypal) a download link for the game you purchased. This link is temporary, and expires after 3 download attempts, or after 24 hours.I know you can`t avoid piracy, and whoever wants to pirate my game will do it, regardless where I release it. It`s very easy to buy a game on steam, then just change some files and configurations, make this game a non steam game and distribute it free arround the web. I mean, steam does not avoid piracy. I personally don`t worry about piracy, because I know here on this community are awesome people who are going to support me by purchasing my game (it will be VERY CHEAP :D).So, there is no reason for me paying all these fees to steam, whenever I can pay only 5% for paypal for selling my game, and nothing more.Sorry for this long post, however, I hope you all understand me and stay HYPED with my game :D :D :D

Cheers and until next update (Jenin, the Camp of Resistance).

UDKUltimate
05-26-2020, 03:34 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #12 - Performance Optimization for Consoles

In this article I explain the new changes I made to my custom UDK/Unreal Engine 3 to fix textures streaming on consoles and make the game run and render as intended on both PS3 and Xbox360.

Assalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters!

Eid Mubarak for you all (sorry for the delay).

After one intense week of work, headaches, distress, and almost throwing everything (my PC and my consoles) out the window :), I finnaly got that last map, Camp Filon, running smoothly on consoles, the way it was intended to run, as you can see in this video below:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...mance-test-ps3

Until now, all the gameplay features I implemented on my game, like Knife Kills, UI, Pause Menu, Game Over Screen, HeadShots Counter, and so on, if you see, I tested them on debug maps, empty maps, merely blocks, without texture, particles, or any effect. I mean, these scenarios did not represent how the final game will run.So, whenever I compiled the last map, Camp Filon, to run on PS3 and Xbox360, I discovered another bug, which I did not observe before. All the textures on the map were terrible blurry, I mean, indeed blurry to such extent that the visuals became horrible!!!

I know that consoles have much limited RAM memory than PC, and specifically PS3 and Xbox360, in rough terms, they have 256MB and 512MB of RAM, respectively.What was driving me nuts is the fact that the game run fine on PC, just on consoles the textures got extremelly blurry.

After searching on legacy UDK Engine forums (https://forums.epicgames.com/udk) and on UDN Network (https://docs.unrealengine.com/udk/Three/WebHome.html), I began to learn more deep about Unreal Engine 3 on Consoles. The good of developing a game alone, is that it can be a true classroom for anyone. I myself, learned a LOT on this project. Specially, whenever I began developing this game, I did not know too much about Unreal Script Programming. Now, I learned a LOT, and I am able to do many things I could not do before.Coming back to my journey, I discovered about Texture Pool in Unreal Engine 3, which, in rough terms, is kinda fixed memory space used for loading (streaming) textures to the screen.

From what I understood (I may be wrong, but what matters here is that now it is working), Unreal Engine 3 throws all the textures currently loaded (which can be seen by the player view camera) inside this texture pool, and then it loads the mipmap of these textures as it is needed. The mipmaps here are kinda different versions of the same texture in different resolutions, to be loaded according the camera view distance, like, the closer the player view camera is to a texture, it will load a higher resolution of the texture, the further, it will load a lower resolution version of the texture. This is essential for performance.So what was happening?

The texture pool was filled up in consoles, so it was only loading the lowest resolution of each texture (16x16). The default Texture Pool Size in UE3 is 140MB, so I increased it to 200MB and voila! Problem solved! Not yet...Again I compiled the map and did run on PS3 and Xbox360. It run beautifully and smoothly, with the textures on it`s full resolution, and the mipmaps loading correctly. However, another problem happenned, whenever I added the enemies on the map, it simply crashed the game on consoles with the error OUT_OF_MEMORY.

I was already entering into despair because this problem, however, my last try, was to compress all the TGA textures of this map in photoshop using the RLE algorithm. I created a small photoshop action script to batch compress all the 465 TGA textures (diffuse, normal and specular), and was able to reduce by almost half the total size of the textures. Before compression they were 576MB, and after they turned 278MB!!!

So this compression of textures compensated the increased texture pool size, allowing the game run, without crash, and with the mipmaps working flawlessly, as you could see on the above video.Finnaly, I can use this new map as a template whenever building my other maps, as I know now that I need to optimize the maps as much as I can, and keep the maps size small, just like this, for the sake of performance, and gameplay.Jazakum Allah Khayr and until next update.

UDKUltimate
06-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa - Demo Coming Soon...

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu Dear Brothers

Finally, after a lot of hard work and polishment, I am finishing, for the next few days, a free demo for "Fursan al-Aqsa", so anyone will be able to test the gameplay, learn the combat mechanics and prepare for the big battle, which comes on Episode 1, Insha Allah.

UDKUltimate
06-21-2020, 11:58 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

وصلى الله وسلم على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and all friends

السلام عليكم
Peace be upon you

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...elease-trailer

This is the Free Demo of the game Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque. The main objective of this demo is to let players test the Combat Mechanics, give me a feedback, and enjoy killing some zionist soldiers :)

Download PC Version:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...l-aqsa-pc-demo

Download PS3 Version:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-aqsa-ps3-demo

Download Xbox360 Version:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...a-xbox360-demo

This is just a testmap which does not represent the final game's visuals, it was just projected to focus on gameplay and urban warfare (kinda training scenario), simulating the combat situations players will face on the final game, Insha Allah (God's willing).

The enemies A.I is very smart and dynamic, the enemies can feel your presence, if you get too much close to them, or if you shoot at their direction. They also will hunt you untill death :)

I tried to make the game very realistic, yet, keeping it a videogame. So, dying is very easy, also killing enemies is not very hard. I placed many healthpacks arround the map to help you recover your health.

You need to plan each shot, you need to be very strategic and try to avoid the enemies bullets as much as you can. You need to jump a lot and use the crouch button, to manually deviate from the bullets, to take cover behind objects and walls. I tried to avoid implementing a cover system like Gears of War, instead, I opted by a manual cover system, because it feels more realistic, organic, and challenging. By pressing the pause button (ESC key on PC), you can see the Controller/Keys Configuration with all gameplay commands.

You can kill any enemy with just one certain headshot, and the more headshots you perform, you get a higher ranking.

Inside the demo's download package I added 3 Readme files (English, Portuguese and Arabic) with complete information on how to install and configure the game, how to use gamepad with PC, the list of some known bugs, and other informations. Please read it before playing.

So I hope everyone likes this demo and enjoy playing it. This is just a glimpse of what awaits you on the final game.

P.S: I need to take a break some days to recharge my batteries :)

​​

UDKUltimate
07-04-2020, 07:12 AM
​ Fursan al-Aqsa - Demo feedback and player's reception

In this article I made an analysis of the feedback I received for my game's demo and general player's reception.

Assalamu Alaykum Brothers.

Today two weeks have passed since the release of Fursan al-Aqsa Training Mission, the free demo of my game, and I came here especially for saying a BIG THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING MY GAME, IT HAS BEEN A HUGE SUCCESS WHICH I HAVE NEVER IMAGINED IT COULD BE!

It even topped the list of popular games on IndieDB, as you can see from this screenshot below:

Also the number of downloads is almost reaching 500, and each day there are some new people downloading my game (5 to 10 downloads a day). For some people this number maybe very small, however for me, this is indeed a milestone for my project. For someone who is doing everything alone, and manually, I think I have done an excellent job marketing and promoting my game arround the web.

Despite the strong political and religious content of my game, people simply loved it, especially the gameplay mechanics. My game is being called as "An Islamic Max Payne with the violence of Hotline Miami and the difficulty of Dark Souls".

WOW, having my game compared with some of the most important gaming franchises of all times is simply and honor for me!

I am very optimistic now and I am sure that my game has potential to be one of the best indie game of 2020, Insha Allah (God's willing)!

Other important step I have taken, and I am sure this will help my game to receive even more visibility, is that I sent thousands of press releases for thousands of gaming websites and youtube channels, from small to big ones like IGN and Gamespot. I also submitted my game to many indie events, like BostonFig, IndieCade, Independent Games Festival, Brazil Game Show, Brazil Independent Games Festival, PAX, Bit Summit, and many others.

Until now I received two positive answers, from BostonFig and IndieCade, even though they said my game is still being analysed by the event judges, to decide wether it will be showcased or not. Anyway, I hope they will acept my game, and until these events, I will be able to finish the full game (Episode 1).

So, thanks to Allah (God), and for all this wonderful community, my game is simply kicking asses :)

My game also received many reviews from Youtubers, even though the marjority of these are from Brazillian Playstation Scene Members, but any review and feedback, for me is VERY IMPORTANT!

So here follows some of the reviews so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF4CzTvF7fk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svOq15es2NE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8_Qw1ZeY8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG53RWeRdPM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSZcoJf6XHE

And here follows some screenshots of another map I am working on, Jenin - The Camp of Resistance:

Again, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AWESOME SUPPORT!

Cheers from Brazil :)

​ and untill next update.​

HowManyMore
07-06-2020, 05:11 PM
Aren't this type of violent games haram?

UDKUltimate
07-17-2020, 04:00 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu.

I am aware that my game may contain some haram things like extreme violence and music, and I try my best for being a better muslim and I try to do as many good deeds I can do for the sake of Allah, because good deeds wipe out bad deeds. I do a voluntary work of dawah here in brazil where I support Islamic Websites. I create and update them by translating articles into portuguese language so brazillian people can know the message of Islam, and by the grace of Allah, many brazillian converted to Islam and my dawah work was one of the reasons for those people enter into Islam.

The most important work of dawah I have done was to create a free online quran player in portuguese for brazillians listen the holy quran. There is an Islamic Institute here in Sao Paulo who have done the translated audio, but I made it online.

This is the site

www.luzdoislam.com.br

And this is one sample of the app

http://www.luzdoislam.com.br/quran_mp3/17.html

There are 37 audio cds I made them online.

But I always dreamed to make a pro jihad work on my life, but without having the risk of harming my life, avoid being labelled as making "terrorist propaganda", as I have a family which depends on my work (my wife, my daughter, my sisters and my father).

So by making a game about jihad in Palestine was the best way I found to make kinda "acceptable jihadi work". By no way I am saying I fear people more than Allah, but being realistic, we live isolated here in Brazil, so there are no one from my relatives who can take care of my family, because this I need to fear for my security, aswel asking Allah's protection.

Despite all fitnah that happenned between our brothers mujahideen, I do support them all, everywhere, and I always ask Allah to guide them to what is best, to forgive their mistakes, and to make them united, to take off this division, because they are the soldiers of Allah, the protectors of this ummah.

I wanted to make my game about jihad everywhere (iraq, afghanistan, chechen, syria, somalia, nigeria, morocco,...) but it would be banned, it would be very controversial. At least, everyone, even non muslims (except zionists lol) do support palestine cause against israel oppresion, and people from all arround the world (the marjortiry are non muslims and non arabs) loved my game, and are supporting this project by making youtube videos, publishing on twitter, making game reviews and the like.

I am also against nationality, for me afghanistan, burma, xinjiang are so important as palestine, the blood of the opressed children of roghinga is so important and valuable as the blood of children from gaza.

Our dear and beloved prophet Muhammad, the leader of the Mujahideen, always teached us that there is no superiority of a white man over a black man, or an arab over a non arab except by taqwa.

Again, I will try to correct these mistakes on my game the best as I can while keeping it a game which allows me to earn halal incoming to be able to spend on behalf my family, as Allah knows with the fitnah of covid 19 (as I am sure Allah sent this to punish the son of Adam) things are becoming VERY HARD here in Brazil, and I hope this game can be my new source of icoming while still contributing to raise awareness of Palestine Cause and Jihad, Insha Allah.

Abu Aisha al-Brazili.

UDKUltimate
07-17-2020, 04:03 AM
For today I want to showcase the WIP of this new map I am working for my game. Now I already exported the level geometry to Unreal Engine 3 and made the exterior lighting. Next step will be add the props.

Another new update:

Please take a look at this gameplay of #FursanAqsaGame by my friend @TheGeek40. My game is very optimized for running on almost any PC, but on actual gen PC (gaming pcs) it runs at 60fps or even more! That's a great achievement!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WorVcZOZ34c

And here is the game running at 250 fps on a top notch gaming PC:

https://twitter.com/UdkUltimate/stat...27758769672199

UDKUltimate
07-26-2020, 12:09 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Dear Brothers and Sisters

For today's #screenshotsaturday I want to showcase the new props I added to my map, still have a bunch of others to add, but I think they are fitting well together. I also changed some textures. #FursanAqsaGame #Palestinewillbefree #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #indiegames #3DSMax

UDKUltimate
08-01-2020, 04:22 PM

First of all, Eid Mubarak (delayed).

Second, a new update for my game.

For this #ScreenShotSaturday I want to showcase another milestone for my game #FursanAqsaGame. I was able to get split screen multiplayer for my game running at 60 fps on #Playstation3 in #UE3, something many big studios failed to achieve, on that time:https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...n-ps3-at-60fps

Split Screen Multiplayer on PS3 at 60fps video - Fursan al-Aqsa - Indie DB
OMG! I was able to get Split Screen Multiplayer running at 60fps on PS3! That's a Milestone which many Big Studios couldn't do it! I am a real Bad Ass hahaha! This updated demo with multiplayer and other cool stuff is coming soon to PC/PS3/Xbox360....

UDKUltimate
08-10-2020, 05:54 PM

Here follows the Showcase of the new map for my game, Fursan al-Aqsa Training Camp, for players training the basic commands of the game and prepare for the great battles that will be faced in this Journey for Revenge and Liberation of al-Aqsa Mosque!Allah Akbar!

UDKUltimate
08-22-2020, 05:52 PM
Assalamu Walaykum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu

For this #ScreenshotSaturday I want to showcase another Campaign Mission of #FursanAqsaGame.

This map (a revamped version of the demo map) is based on Camp Ariel Sharon, a complex of IDF Bases in Southern Israel. In this mission you bravery infiltrate on this base to spoil Israel's evil plots against Palestinian Civillians, seeking victory or your martyrdom!

By the way, I already have choosen the name for this first episode: Fursan al-Aqsa Episode 1 - Call of Jihad :D :D :D

UDKUltimate
08-29-2020, 08:09 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers

For this #ScreenshotSaturday I want to showcase the new enemies classes I created for my game #FursanAqsaGame, also I created a new skin for my game's protagonist, especially for a brand new explosive game mode: Suicide Operations. #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #IndieDev #FreePalestineEpisode 1 is coming very soon, Insha Allah. I hope you all will have a very cool gaming experience, especially the Shooter fans out there.

Salams and until next update.

UDKUltimate
09-08-2020, 02:15 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa Drone Gameplay

Assalamu Alaykum Brothers!

I want to showcase a brand new vehicle which will be used on some Campaign Missions of Fursan al-Aqsa Game.

Intelligence in times of war means killing your opponents with their own weapons...

Enjoy this new gameplay showing off the drone, which you will use in many missions across the Campaign Mode of #FursanAqsaGame

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...drone-gameplay

UDKUltimate
09-13-2020, 12:11 PM
Assalamu Alaykum

This is just a sneak peek of the Explosive Action and Epic Bosses Battles which awaits you on Fursan al-Aqsa.

UDKUltimate
09-20-2020, 09:28 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers

For today I want to showcase a new map I am making for #FursanAqsaGame.

This will be a Mossad Office Headquarter, the Israeli Secret Service.

Your mission is to infiltrate on the office, and find some important documents about a new attack Israel is planning against Palestine.

UDKUltimate
10-08-2020, 02:02 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa Announcement Trailer - All the Power to the People of Palestine

Watch the video: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...e-of-palestine

Soundtrack by Rodrigo KTarse (https://www.youtube.com/user/rodrigo17290) the Great Insurgent Rapper of Brazil's Guetos!

Updated DemoDownload PC Version: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...nfiltration-pc

Download PS3 Version: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...filtration-ps3

Download Xbox360 Version: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...ration-xbox360

This Updated Demo of Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque will allow players to have a taste of the Campaign Mode, which has a gameplay very similar to (and inspired by) the Classic Shooter Goldeneye 007, with many mission objectives to complete on each "mission", such as destroying security cameras, sabotaging some Israeli equipment, finding documents that reveal more details about the game’s plot, planting bombs, invading Israeli bases, finding and murdering a specific enemy, rescuing Palestinian civilians, hijacking vehicles, taking down planes.

Adding to this, there is a Multiplayer Map, Battle of Negev Desert, so you all can revive the Golden Days of Split Screen Multiplayer Games.

On consoles (PS3 and Xbox360), the multiplayer mode works outside the box, as for PC, you need to have 2 Xbox360 Gamepads for PC.

However, it works aswell with ANY PC Gamepad through the Xbox360 Controller Emulator, which is already included with PC Version.

After you install the PC Version, just go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Press Beta\Support\Xbox360ControllerEmulator.zip

All the intructions are there.

The full version of this game will be released in January 2021, Insha Allah (God's Willing).

I hope you all enjoy this updated demo, as there is too much love, dedication and many sleepless nights spent on this project.

Assalamu Alaykum, may the Peace be upon You!

Nidal Nijm.

Note: There is a small bug in the game (which does not interfere with gameplay), it is a bug in the version of Unreal Engine 3 that I am using. Sometimes, when the player leans against some walls and tries to shoot, the projectile of the weapon is not launched. To solve this, just tap in any direction (W, A, S, D / analog directional on consoles) and shoot again. This is because the starting point of the projectile launch in Unreal Engine 3 is calculated in relation to the position of the player's camera, and sometimes the camera is "pressed" on some walls when the player is too close, losing the starting point of calculation for launching the projectile.

UDKUltimate
10-11-2020, 12:45 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration - PC 64bit Patch
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...pc-64bit-patch

This is just the 64bit version of Fursan al-Aqsa Game Executable, which I am providing because some Windows 10 users are experiencing some crashes while running the game, as Win10 has some compatibility problems with old 32bit applications. To "install" this patch, simply copy the zip file to:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\

Extract the zip file there, then run the game direcly:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win64\FursanAqsaGame.exe

UDKUltimate
10-14-2020, 02:46 PM

Allah Akbar! All the praise be to Allah! My game will be showcased on @IndieCade Festival, GameSlam Opening Event! This is a dream coming true!

I am raising up the Flag of Tawheed, Jihad and Martyrdom on the Gaming World!

UDKUltimate
10-18-2020, 03:50 PM

If you did not watch, here is my game shinning at IndieCade's GameSlam:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-gameslam-2020

I as a muslim, feel too much proud of being able to raise up the Flag of Tawheed and Jihad on the Gaming World!

Fursan al-Aqsa Streamed at Indie Cade GameSlam 2020 video - Indie DB
Fursan al-Aqsa Streamed at Indie Cade GameSlam 2020...

UDKUltimate
10-25-2020, 07:22 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa Pseudo Raytracing on GTS360M, PS3 and Xbox360!

Download
PC: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...filtration-pc/
PS3: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...filtration-ps3
Xbox360: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...ration-xbox360

Today I want to showcase a Pseudo #Raytracing #Shader I made for #FursanAqsaGame and it runs smoothly on #GTS360M/#PS3/#Xbox360! I updated the Demo with this shader and a better balanced difficulty.This is NOT a real raytracing effect, however, the final results are good enough, as I showcase below, and most importantly, it does not reduce performance, as it is just a material setup. I updated the Demo with this new shader and a better balanced difficulty.This new shader basically uses the Unreal Engine 3 Material Function called Reflection Vector and a metallic reflection texture (an image file), everything linked to the Specular Map Input and Multiplied by the Diffuse Input of Unreal Engine 3 Material editor, as you can see here:

Here follows some screenshots

Assalamu Alaykum!Fursan al-Aqsa Pseudo Raytracing on GTS360M, PS3 and Xbox360!

Download
PC: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...filtration-pc/
PS3: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...filtration-ps3
Xbox360: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...ration-xbox360

Today I want to showcase a Pseudo #Raytracing #Shader I made for #FursanAqsaGame and it runs smoothly on #GTS360M/#PS3/#Xbox360! I updated the Demo with this shader and a better balanced difficulty.This is NOT a real raytracing effect, however, the final results are good enough, as I showcase below, and most importantly, it does not reduce performance, as it is just a material setup. I updated the Demo with this new shader and a better balanced difficulty.This new shader basically uses the Unreal Engine 3 Material Function called Reflection Vector and a metallic reflection texture (an image file), everything linked to the Specular Map Input and Multiplied by the Diffuse Input of Unreal Engine 3 Material editor, as you can see here:

Here follows some screenshots

IMG]https://media.indiedb.com/images/games/1/73/72158/Raytracing_4.png[/IMG]

Assalamu Alaykum!

UDKUltimate
10-25-2020, 09:12 PM

I created a Facebook Page for my game, so please, let's share it.

And drop a like there to support me!

Jazakom Allah Khayr!

https://www.facebook.com/fursanaqsa

UDKUltimate
11-02-2020, 02:41 AM
Look at this bad boy. Whenever he gets mad, he simply blows things up!

UDKUltimate
11-06-2020, 06:28 PM
And it was love at a first glance! Here I show my newest toy, the M249 Machine Gun with all it's glory!

This is the reload animation, it was done manually with keyframing inside 3dsmax.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...ion-and-sounds

I hope you enjoy it Insha Allah!

UDKUltimate
11-10-2020, 09:43 PM
This is another toy for my collection :D

This is the IWI TAR-21 Submachine Gun with all it's glory and gore!

#FursanAqsaGame #indiegame #indiedev #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedesign #3dAnimation #3dmodeling #3dsmax #maya #ModernWarfare #CallOfDuty #CallOfJihad #FreePalestine

UDKUltimate
11-14-2020, 05:25 PM
We never give up!

We never bow to our enemies!

We're gonna resist with bullets until our last breath!

Here follows some of the arsenal you will have on #FursanAqsaGame for trucidating Zionists Soldiers without mercy!

#indiegame #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #FreePalestine #Zionism

UDKUltimate
11-27-2020, 02:06 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers,These are some new toys I made for my game:

UDKUltimate
12-02-2020, 11:36 AM
Assalamy Alaykum Brothers!

Some great news here!

Please, vote for Fursan al-Aqsa: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...al-aqsa-mosque

Today began the IndieDB Best Indie Game of 2020 Competition. Last year my game was selected among the top 100 Indie Games of 2019. Now I need your help to make my game be among the Top 10 of 2020, and below I explain why.

A great Indie Games Publisher showed too much interest on my game, and I am now working on an updated and revamped build of my game to send them, and If they approve, and everything goes well, be sure my game will be a worlwide success, Insha Allah (God's Willing)!

I am sure that whenever any publisher sees that players are loving my game, that players selected my game as one of the best from 2020, this will encourage ANY publisher to get my game, and releasing my game through a Publisher will mean it will reach a MUCH BIGGER audience (than releasing myself), and this means you will be able to play game on PS4, Xbox One and maybe even on PS5 and Xbox Series X! So EVERYONE wins.

Another imporant news, is that my father (the greatest inspiration for my game), decided to help me in this project (after he has seen the HUGE sucess my game is making arround the web. He is helping by providing important informations about Palestinian Guerrilla and the Israel x Palestine Conflict in general, Classic Palestinian Nasheeds (musics), helping me with Arabic Localization, he made some slight changes on the game narrative (to make it more realistic and historical accurate), as he lived this conflict (he fought for the freedom of Palestine). Now the game has a more Palestinian Revolution Feeling and the game on its actual state is much more polished, balanced and better to play than the 2 previous demos I released.

I learned from my father to don't wait things come to me, I must make things happen. So I submitted my game to as many indie games festivals I could, and one of these festivals invited me to a business meeting with some publishers, and this publisher was there.

They told me my game is exactly the kind of game they are looking for, a lot of bullets, blood and explosions :D :D :D. They asked me to send them a pitching document with all informations about my game, also they sent me many forms to fill (like my budget, my post launch plan,...) and off course a playable build of my game. So I asked them sometime to polish my game better and send them an almost finished version of the game (the more complete the game more chances for them accepting it). And now I am working like crazy to finish this build of my game.

Here follows some new updates on the game itself:

UDKUltimate
12-08-2020, 09:45 PM

Some new updates:

1- Fursan Aqsa Training Mission Teaser

This is a small teaser of the First Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa Campaign Mode. This is a Tutorial Mission which tells the player the basic commands of the game, including the new addition: Driveable Vehicles:
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...mission-teaser

2- This is the IDF Hummer armed with a MK19 Grenade Launcher, which the player will drive on some missions:

3- Finally my game's demo reached 1000 downloads today on @IndieDB. I know for some people this number may seem nothing, but for me, for all the hardships I am suffering on this project, be the technical challenges and the censoring I did suffer in many places, this is a MILESTONE:
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...sque/downloads

UDKUltimate
12-12-2020, 09:07 AM
Barak Allah Fikom for electing Fursan al-Aqsa among the Top 100 Games of 2020

I would like to thank you all for your AWESOME support, my dear brothers. Jazakom Allah Khayr! Fursan al-Aqsa made into the Top 100 Indie Games of 2020. Now I need your help to make it into the Top 10 Indie Games of 2020, as this will be very important for me whenever talking to publishers (I am sure this will encourage them to publish my game, Insha Allah).

Please vote again: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...al-aqsa-mosque

And here follows a new update, Fursan al-Aqsa - Camp Ariel Sharon Teaser:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-sharon-teaser

This is a small teaser of the Second Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa Campaign Mode. This is an Israeli Training Base located on the Negev Desert Region.

#FursanAqsaGame #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

UDKUltimate
12-24-2020, 07:46 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa - Mossad Office Map Update

Here follows some Screenshots of Mossad Office, the 3rd Campaign Mission of #FursanAqsaGame, with better lighting, new shaders, textures and Mission Objectives.

#UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #Raytracing #FreePalestine

UDKUltimate
01-03-2021, 02:57 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa - Mossad Office Teaser

This is a small teaser for the Third Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa Campaign Mode. This is a Mossad Office located in Telaviv. Your mission is to infiltrate in this Office and find some important documents about a big attack Israel is preparing against the Old City of Jerusalem. This mission is one of the best missions of the game, because the disguise mechanics (in the best Hitman Style). I hope you enjoy, Insha Allah.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-office-teaser

#FursanAqsaGame #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

UDKUltimate
01-10-2021, 03:32 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa - The History of Palestine

Assalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters.

With the help of my father, who made some slight adjustments to the game's narrative, I made a new trailer to let players get more immersed on the Palestine x Israel Conflict itself. I made the trailer on 3 languages (Arabic, English and Portuguese), which you can watch all of them on the video sections of Fursan al-Aqsa IndieDB profile here: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-mosque/videos

Fursan al-Aqsa - The History of Palestine - English Trailer
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...nglish-trailer

And here follows the announcement:

Fursan al-Aqsa at @BostonFIG 2021

My game will be showcased at BostonFIG, one of the biggest Independent Games Festival on the United States! This is indeed another milestone for my project.

Register here: https://eventbrite.com/e/bostonfig-f...s-129017660295

I will wait you there, so you can talk with me, ask questions about the game, my motivations for this project, and so on.

Next step will be make a new trailer about the game protagonist's history, and the motivations which made him fight against Israel Army.

Last, but not least, after a long time, I updated and revamped my game's Website (and I even customized my game's profile on IndieDB, to make it's design as close as possible to the site's design), to make it a showcase for the upcoming events and games festivals on which my game #FursanAqsaGame will be showcased: https://www.fursanaqsa.com/

Jazakom Allah Khayr and until next update.

UDKUltimate
01-21-2021, 12:47 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa - Official History Trailer - Ahmad al-Falastini

In this article I showcase a brand new trailer for my game, the Official History Trailer which tells the history of the game's protagonist, Ahmad al-Falastini, a peaceful student who became a ferocious warrior thirsty for revenge.

This trailer tells the history of Ahmad al-Falastini, the protagonist of Fursan al-Aqsa, how he turned from a peaceful student whose dream was to protect lives, into a ferocious warrior thirsty for revenge and blood.

This is one of the best trailers I ever made for my game, it was a lot of work (10 days and almost 14 hours of rendering the animation in After Effects). I think this trailer gives to the player a better understanding about the protagonist's motivations to wage war against Israel. Even tough this is a fictional history, however it is based on real facts and depicts the reality of this conflict. Be sure that there in Palestine you will find very similar histories of young people who had their dreams and their lives destroyed by a Genocidal Military State which does not respect any law or human rights.

Here follows the trailer. Please watch it with attention and I am sure Ahmad's history will touch your heart:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...railer-english

Also I want to share here the interview I gave to BostonFIG, which was showcased last saturday on their channel. Please watch it for understanding better my personal motivations for making this game and other insights on the game's development process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm6tql6s1rs

Last, but no least, many people to whom I talked at BostonFIG, asked me the meaning of the game's title screen music. I explained to them and now I want to explain here also.

This is the Palestinian National Anthem. It talks about the Palestinian Fedayeen Warriors and their struggle for liberation of Palestine. Fedayeen (plural of Fedaye) was the name given to the palestinian guerrillas who fought for the Freedom of Palestine (the word Fedaye means martyr, i.e those who sacrify their lives for a noble cause).

They had a lot of popular support to such an extent that they were considered kinda super heroes among Palestinian People, they inspired a generation of Resistant Fighters and other Islamic Military Groups. The dream of any children was to become a Fedaye, the dream of any woman on that time was to marry a Fedaye (by the way there were even Palestinian Women as Female Fedayeen Fighters), the dream of any mother and father was that their son become a Fedaye. My father voluntereed as a Fedaye for almost 12 years before coming to Brazil.

So below follows the music's translation. Cheers and until next update!

Warrior, warrior, warrior,
Oh my land, the land of the ancestors
Oh my people, people of eternity

With my determination, my fire and the volcano of my vendetta
With the longing in my blood for my land and my home
I have climbed the mountains and fought the wars
I have conquered the impossible, and crossed the frontiers

With the resolve of the winds and the fire of the weapons
And the determination of my nation in the land of struggle
Palestine is my home, and the path of my triumphal
(Palestine is my home, Palestine is my fire,)
Palestine is my vendetta and the land of withstanding

By the oath under the shade of the flag
By my land and nation, and the fire of pain
I will live as a warrior, I will remain a warrior,
I will die as a warrior - until my country returns

UDKUltimate
02-02-2021, 04:01 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa - Official Announcement Trailer - I'm NOT Terrorist

This is the Official Announcement Trailer for my game, a remake of another trailer I made before (All the power to the people of Palestine).

This is a promotional trailer which I will send to those Independent Games Festivals, in the hope of getting more visibility for my game and a publisher to help me release this game and reach a bigger audience, Insha Allah (God's willing).

Also on this new trailer I showcase some new weapons, animations, and a glimpse of 3 new maps: al-Aqsa Mosque (Sniper Cutscene), Old Jerusalem (the Helicopter Chase Cutscene) and Gaza Strip (Jet Fighter Bombing Cutscene).

I hope you like it.

English/Portuguese version:
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...cement-trailer

Arabic version coming soon.

#FursanAqsaGame #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada #FreePalestine

Here is the original MP4 video in HD 720p High Quality:
https://mega.nz/file/ElE13CQL#5aqdKT...vIvKfwygLm7v3A

UDKUltimate
02-26-2021, 09:21 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters

Fursan al-Aqsa - Old City of Jerusalem

On this article I showcase the finished map of Jerusalem, which will be the 4th Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa's Campaign Mode, alongside some new progress on my game.

It's time to protect the Holy Land, the Land of the Prophets and Messengers, the Land of our Ancestors. Zionist Forces are preparing a big strike against the Old City of Jerusalem, so it is up to you, Fidae, to protect it with your blood and soul. And if you die in this mission, Paradise will be your eternal bliss. Allah Akbar!

After almost 20 days of extensive working, I finished the Map of Jerusalem, which is the 4th Campaign Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa. This is one of the biggest maps of my game, it's not a 1:1 replica of the real city, but I tried my best to make it look similar. I even found a way to convert Google Street View Panorama Images to Skybox Textures, to use them as a backdrop for the maps. The final results are good, as these custom skyboxes add a depth to the maps.

Another Milestone for this project is that my game was selected for the Independent Games Festival this year, a long life dream which I finally achieved. Even though my game doesn't be selected as a finalist, but the fact of participating on the biggest event for Indie Games is for sure a milestone for any game dev out there! I thank Allah (God) for this and also thank you all who are following my game, those who are supporting me here and elsewhere. Jazakom Allah Khayr (May God give you all the best).

https://igf.com/knights-al-aqsa-mosque

Another very important achivement for me is that my game got noticed by the legendary Martin Hollis, the main programmer and director of the original Goldeneye 007 on the Nintendo 64! My game, despite having a completely different story, plot and thematics, but, on it's heart, it is a love letter for Goldeneye 007. Martin Hollis noticed this and praised my game:

https://twitter.com/martinhollis/sta...89828173238275

https://twitter.com/martinhollis/sta...90260173987846

Also, as I am close to finish the development of #FursanAqsaGame, I decided to replay the classics #Goldeneye007 and #PerfectDark (my greatest inspirations) on a #N64 #Emulator for #Android to get more ideas for mission objectives to make my game a trully Love Letter to Goldeneye007!

As I am playing these masterpieces, some cool ideas pop up into my mind, like destroying security cameras, sabotaging some israeli equipment, finding secret documents, planting bombs, invading Israeli bases, disguising yourself, murdering a specific enemy, rescuing Palestinians, and so on.

And here follows some screenshots of Jerusalem Map, I hope you like it. Next step I will be making a small gameplay teaser for this map, as I have done with the previous 3 maps.

For more screenshots, please go here: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-mosque/images

Cheers and until next update.

#FursanAqsaGame #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

UDKUltimate
03-12-2021, 03:06 AM
Jerusalem is Ours and Allah is our Lord

In this article I showcase the latest trailer for my game, the Gameplay Teaser of Jerusalem Mission.

It's time to protect the Holy Land, the Land of the Prophets and Messengers, the Land of our Ancestors. Zionist Forces are preparing a big strike against the Old City of Jerusalem, so it is up to you, Fidae, to protect it with your blood and soul. And if you die in this mission, Paradise will be your eternal bliss. Allah Akbar!

This mission is packed with non-stop action, and even features a very tough Boss Battle in the best style of the retro games I loved to play on my childhood.

Here follows the trailer, I hope you like it.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...rusalem-teaser

#FursanAqsaGame #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

Here is the original MP4 video in HD 720p High Quality:
https://mega.nz/file/w9k2CRoJ#hI8zfp...CxVByTd1126YXw

Also I would like to showcase this cool gift I received from a friend here in Brazil, he works with 3D Printing. He made a 3D Printed Frame of my game's logo:

Cheers and until next update.

UDKUltimate
04-17-2021, 03:50 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa Map Showcase - Battle of Shuja'iyya

In this article I showcase the map of Gaza Strip, which will be the 5th Mission of the Campaign, alongise some exciting new updates for my game.

Hello friends.

After a looooong time, I finished the Gaza Strip Map, which will be the 5th Mission of the Campaign. This will be indeed one of the best missions of my game. The gameplay will be a bit different from the previous missions, as the main objective here will be to rescue some civilians and take them to the ambulance.

Also the player will have to survive an intense air bombing while he is playing the mission. And the Boss Battle will be epic, as you drive the Humvee vehicle equiped with the Grenade Launcher and fight against an Harrier Airplane! In the end of this article you can see some screenshots.

Something very AMAZING happened to my game is that it was selected to compete on the Rookie Awards 2021, one of the most important events of the Creative Media, sponsored by big names like Autodesk, Nvidia, EPIC Games, Adobe and others. I even earned an Excellence Award for my entry:

https://www.therookies.co/entries/9229
https://www.therookies.co/u/nidalnijm/achievements

I even gave an interview to a Gamespot Journalist about my game and my opinion regarding the game Six Days in Fallujah, which ressurrected recently, and wants to tell the history of the American Heroes who sacrified their lives on the War against 'Terrorism'. This interview will be published soon.

And after my game is becoming well known in the web, and because google even created a custom panel with informations about my game, and a Content Topic Channel on youtube, just like the big games out there, I decided to make my new channel public:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqX...tFnFzM4TaR1HoQ

There you can watch all my game's trailers at 1080p.

And here follows the Screenshots of Gaza Map.

Zionist Forces are bombarding Shuja'iyya neighborhood of Gaza City, in Gaza Strip. Your mission, Fidae, is to rescue the civilians, take down the Israeli Jet Fighters and protect the City at all costs.

And if you die in this mission, Paradise will be your eternal bliss.

For more screenshots:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...e-of-shujaiyya

UDKUltimate
05-21-2021, 12:58 AM

In this article I showcase the Gameplay Teaser for the 5th Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa, and other new updates for my game Fursan al-Aqsa - The Knights of al-Aqsa

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...a-under-attack

After exactly 2 months of intense work, finally I finished the Gaza Strip Mission. It was, until now, the hardest mission to make. This mission introduces some brand new mechanics, like the Air Bombing, Civilians Rescue, and others.

I am very proud of the final results, and I am sure you all will enjoy playing this mission on the final game.

Here is the original MP4 video in HD 1080p High Quality:
https://mega.nz/file/Y0MnUQ4A#Eza70W...AZxm6hEjTr9Enk

------------------------------

Also here you can see how the Air Strike works:

Gaza is under Bombing

​This is just a sneak peek of what awaits you in the Mission Battle of Shuja'iyya, of #FursanAqsaGame

#UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itJWmM2JcN0

And here I show some behind the scenes of the Civilians Rescue Mechanics:

Fursan al-Aqsa Civilians Rescue Mechanics

Finally I finished the Rescue Mechanics of Civilians for Gaza Misssion on #FursanAqsaGame

These mechanics were done completely in #UE3 Kismet, the grandfather of #UE4 #Blueprints

#UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #PalestineFree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyM1qsWQLxU

This is a very important update about the PS3 Version of Fursan al-Aqsa:

After #Sony came back on their decision to close the #PS3 Store, thanks to millions of players worldwide, I decided to apply to become an Official Playstation Developer and release #FursanAqsaGame officially on Playstation 3, instead of a homebrew. They accepted my game and now it will be an Official PS3 Game, instead of a homebrew.

And here is the first Press Quote for my game, written by a professional gaming journalist. I provided him a closed beta of Fursan al-Aqsa with 50% of the game finished:

"Fursan al-Aqsa immediately harkens back to classic shooters - it always feels dangerous and tense. I'm really impressed with the quality of the animation - Ahmad's actions all look amazingly fluid and natural, even with the game's throwback vibe. This is a seriously terrific piece of work as well as an important perspective that we have never seen in a shooter before."

Ian Boudreau, freelancer writer for IGN Website
Personal Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/iboudreau

So that's all. My next step is to make an updated demo of the game, the final demo with all the improvements I implemented on the game, alongside some new maps,

Jazakom Allah Khayr and until next update, Insha Allah.

UDKUltimate
06-16-2021, 03:54 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Dear Brothers and Sisters

Fursan al-Aqsa running on PS3 HEN v3.0.3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUrFcjWZVU4

After almost giving up the PS3 version of my game Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, because I could not get the all maps to run on it, I tried one last thing, after all the optimization I have done (compressing textures, reducing lightmaps...): I changed the PS3 video output resolution to 480p.

Now the game runs smoothly, at 60fps almost all time, except on Gaza mission, because there is a lot of stuff running on the screen. It seems that running the game at 720p or 1080p will use much more of the extreme limited video memory of the PlayStation 3 (256 MB).

I personally liked the image quality, even though it is not crispy as on the PC version. The image looks a bit pixelated and there is absolutely no AA (anti-aliasing), which made the image look like there is kinda PS1 image style filter applied over it. I simply loved it.

The PS3 version is exactly the same as the PC, just graphically inferior (some lower resolution textures). But I personally found the PlayStation 3 version more fun to play, because of the dual shock controller. Each gun triggers a different vibration style, which is very cool.

Here is the original MP4 video in HD 1080p High Quality:
https://mega.nz/file/9lUykBLR#3cS95X...q3nVCpQF-lre50

--------------------------

Fursan al-Aqsa - Training Ops Sneak Peek

I am coming to you, my enemy, from every house, district and street! With my gun and my trust in Allah, I am coming to you!

This is a sneak peek of what awaits you on this updated demo of #FursanAqsaGame, Training Ops, which is coming soon to #Steam

#gamedev #indiegame #indie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-LRJ2a7Ck

--------------------------

This is the trailer I submitted to PAX EAST ONLINE, this year, in the hope that my game be selected for the showcase, so maybe I can get some media coverage for it. Let's see.

Fursan al-Aqsa - Pax East Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN6zOoXlSQU

UDKUltimate
07-04-2021, 11:22 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters. Here follows a new update on Fursan al-Aqsa

Shizafon Armored Corps Base

This is a brand new map I just finished for the #Steam demo of #FursanAqsaGame. This is the Shizafon Armored Corps Base, a base built by #USA for #Zionist forces in the Negev Desert.

#gamedev #indiegame #indiegamedev #UE4 #UE3 #UnrealEngine #FreePalestine #IsraelPalestine #IsraelTerrorism #Resistance

UDKUltimate
07-21-2021, 02:26 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Brother and Sisters,

Eid Mubarak to all of us, Insha Allah.

Here follows a new update of my game.

Fursan al-Aqsa - Israel Iron Dome Control Center

In this article I showcase some screenshots of this new map of my game, the Israel Iron Dome Control Center. You all will be able to play this mission on the Steam Demo of Fursan al-Aqsa, which is coming to Steam very soon.

This is the #Israel Iron Dome Control Center, on which the player must infiltrate it and sabotage the system in the best Arabic #JamesBond style.

For the nostalgics out there, this map is a remake of the iconic map Severnaya Bunker, of Goldeneye 007 for the Nintendo 64, the eternal classic shooter of all times...

I hope you enjoy it, Insha Allah.

#FursanAqsaGame #gamedev #indiedev #indiegame #indiegamedev #UE4 #UE3 #UnrealEngine #Palestinewillbefree

UDKUltimate
09-08-2021, 11:52 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® Updated Demo Released

Since Steam will take a long time to finish reviewing my game, before it can go live there, and since the demo is finished, I don't see a reason for not releasing it, so you all can enjoy this new demo and have a sneak peek of what awaits you on the full game, which is coming, finally, in December 2021.

This demo can be downloaded from itch.io, Game Jolt and IndieDB:

https://nidal-nijm-games.itch.io/fur...al-aqsa-mosque (access this link using the itch.io desktop app and click on install to install the Windows version)

https://gamejolt.com/games/fursan-al...-mosque/573682 (the Windows version is a standalone installation)

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...sque/downloads (the Windows version is a standalone installation)

IMPORTANT: FOR PS3/XBOX360 YOU MUST SET THE VIDEO RESOLUTION OUTPUT TO 480p 16:9 ON YOUR CONSOLES CONFIGURATIONS MENU (also set on your TV the image aspect ratio to 16:9) OTHERWISE THE GAME WILL CRASH!!!

Please download, play, leave a feedback and wishlist my game, as it helps me too much!

---------------------------

About the Demo:
This brand new and updated demo of Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® contains 3 Game Modes (Campaign, Challenges and Multiplayer), alongside 6 Maps, so you can all enjoy it and have a sneak peek of what awaits you on the full game, which is coming, finally, in December 2021.

In this demo, for the sake of making things easier for the players, all the missions are opened by default, but on the final game you need to accomplish the previous mission to be able to play the next mission of the Campaign.

The first Campaign mission is basically a tutorial for players to understand the basic game mechanics, specially the Bullet Time, which I, personally love it, as I made it very similar to Max Payne. The second Campaign mission, is where the action begins. Retro shooters, specially Goldeneye 007 fans out there, will find too much similarities to the game, which ARE NOT MERELY COINCIDENTAL :D

The Challenges mode, I made something very similar to, let's say, Metal Gear Solid VR Missions, on which the player must complete some specific tasks to earn a ranking badge according to his performance. The Challenges mode will keep people entertained playing Fursan al-Aqsa, even after finishing the game's Campaign, because the player will have to conquer all badges, and, something very cool, is that, both the Campaign mode and Challenges mode, will have FULL SUPPORT TO STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS!

About the Multiplayer mode, this is something I am very proud of it, because I think it revives the Golden Era of Split-Screen Multiplayer! Due to technical limitations I won't be able to add Online Multiplayer support for Fursan al-Aqsa, so it will be Offline Multiplayer.

This Multiplayer mode makes more sense for the console version of Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque®, but even the Steam version does support local multiplayer. However, you must have 2 Xbox360 USB Controllers connected to your PC, before starting the game. But ANY USB GAMEPAD will work if you use the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator, which can be downloaded for free from their official website (https://www.x360ce.com/).

By the way, I will release, in December, 9 Campaign Missions, with full Steam Achievements Support, and some Multiplayer Maps.

In the first FREE update for my game, I will release the Challenges Mode, with many missions. I will use the same Campaign Maps with many variations, and some new Maps. Also ALL the Challenges missions will have FULL Steam Achievements support, and by the way, the Challenges missions achievements will be HARD to unlock :D

In the second FREE update for my game, I will release some new Campaign missions, alongside some new Challenges missions, all of them with FULL Steam Achievements support.

As these new updates will take a lot of time for making, so, after I finish these updates, I will still decide if I make more free updates, or some cheap paid DLC's for my game, with brand new content. I plan to make some new missions, real missions and battles which indeed did happen in Palestine, real missions from the Palestinian Resistance, not fictional missions like these I am making now.

My final words:

After many years of intense work, dedication, too much love, passion and sleepless nights, finally, my journey with Fursan al-Aqsa is coming to it's peak.

It has been indeed a long life journey, which began, here, on this piece of paper, the first sketch I made for a game about Palestinian Resistance there in 2009, the game of my dreams, the game which, since childhood, I dreamed to make, and today, praise be to Allah, it is a reality.

I confess it has been a very hard journey, full of ups and downs, I even thought on giving it up many times, but the palestinian blood in my veins told me that a true fighter never gives up. Also because the underlying message of my game is very important to be said in the Gaming World, that RESISTANCE IS NOT TERRORISM, as this breaks too many cliches, specially the cliche Arabs = Terrorists.

In this long journey I got to know many friends, from this site and many other places, and something I never imagined, is that my history with this game has been an inspiration for many other people, specially because of my other project, UDK Ultimate Engine, the homebrew port I made of Unreal Engine 3 to the 7th generation of Consoles, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

So here my dear friends, since now I am on the final phase of my game's development, I won't be too much active on these forums anymore, but I will still publish some new trailers I make for my game. My focus now will be finish these 9 Campaign missions to release my game now in December, Insha Allah.

Again, I thank you all guys and girls who are supporting me since the beginning of this project, and I thank the forum admins here to allow me to keep promoting my game here. This game now is HUGE thanks to this AMAZING COMMUNITY.

May Allah bless you all.

Assalamu Alaykum - May the peace be with you!

UDKUltimate
09-11-2021, 03:38 AM
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...AlAqsa_Mosque/

Finally, after almost 10 years working on this game, since 2009, it is finally released on Steam!

I thought it would take more days for my game being approved by Steam Review Team, however, today the wait is over, today is a GREAT day for my life, for my dream of becoming a game developer.

Against all the odds, despite all the controversy around my game, despite anything, finally now my game is officialy on Steam, the biggest platform for digital gaming.

This is indeed a great achievement for my life. No arab muslim game developer before me was able to make a game about the Struggle of Palestinian people against Israeli Oppresion in a global scope like Fursan al-Aqsa, a game, that despite being a small indie game, but it has a very important underlying message.

As many of you know, I am a brazilian muslim, son of a Palestinian Resistance Fighter, and I always wanted to tell the history of my father, and the history of my people, the palestinian people and their resistance against oppression. Through this game I want to show to the whole World that Fighting for Freedom is NOT Terrorism, Fighting for Life is NOT Terrorism, Fighting for Protecting the Homeland is NOT Terrorism, Fighting against the Oppressor and its Savagery, which kills innocent children and civilians, is NOT Terrorism, that Palestinian Resistance is NOT Terrorism!

And today I feel I am close to accomplish this mission.

Again, I ask you all to please wishlist my game on Steam, as this helps me too much.

And if you did not download the demo yet, please, download it now from Steam.

UDKUltimate
09-16-2021, 04:29 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa® Demo Update - Not Very Hard Mode

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...AlAqsa_Mosque/ (the steam version will auto update)

https://nidal-nijm-games.itch.io/fur...al-aqsa-mosque (you need to manually click on check game updates using the itch.io app)

The Consoles versions (PS3/XBOX360) and the PC Standalone version were also updated. These can be downloaded from here:
https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...sque/downloads

After listening to many players feedbacks, I realized that not every player nowadays are hardcore players, that the world itself changed a lot in the last 20 years, and also did the gaming world.

We live in a very different times since the days of Goldeneye 007 for the N64, the biggest inspiration for Fursan al-Aqsa. While people back then could take months to beat the game because they were usually stuck with the game until the next time their parents buy them another game, the mass availability of games of all prices on digital storefronts nowadays means that people can just play a different game if something is too hard. In other words, people will also get bored easily if the game is too hard as well, especially if they have plenty of other games waiting for them.

So for this reason I did balance much better the difficulty of the game now. It is easier, but still challenging without being frustrating. I hope to reach now also the casual players who want to try something different, an action game which anyone can enjoy, not only hardcore players.

Here follows the list of changes, which were also added to full game:

1- I improved the post process effect, increasing the image contrast and brightness a bit, so players can see better important gameplay objects, like the security cameras, healthpacks and other pickups;

2- I added a small delay for the enemy soldiers, so it takes some seconds for them to shoot at the player after they spot him;

3- Now the Health Packs restore 25HP of health instead of 15HP;

4- Now each Headshot gives the player 10HP of health;

5- On each mission the player will have a Body Armor to pickup, and it is placed always close to the player entry point of each mission;

6- I reduced a lot the opacity of the on-screen blood whenever the player is injured, so it does not distract the player anymore;

7- Now to perform the knife kills is a bit easier, but you still need to get close enough to the enemy;

8- I made the security cameras range less unfair to the players, specially that one close to the corridor under stairs;

Now I am sure the game is much more enjoyable, without losing it's challenging aspect, but at the same time without being unfair for the players, neither frustrating.

I hope you enjoy it, Insha Allah.

Assalamu Alaykum - May the peace be with you.

P.S: My game was featured on one of the biggest gaming portals of Japan!!!

https://www.gamespark.jp/article/2021/09/10/111752.html

UDKUltimate
10-02-2021, 12:24 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa® - Steam Next Fest and other updates

Hello friends. Some GREAT news here.

On sunday I will challenge you to play against me, an epic online split screen multiplayer match via remote play.

Everyone is welcome!

Today, one of the biggest news portal from middle-east, Jerusalem Post, wrote an amazing article about my game:
https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-c...-israel-680622

This is simply AMAZING! I have a strong feeling that this game will be a big hit on STEAM, as soon as I release it.

New Campaign Mission - Map Showcase

This is a Military Camp established in the Israel-Lebanon border region, known as South Lebanon Security Belt. This camp is used as a warehouse to store and distribute weapons and warfare supplies to IDF Forces acros all the Occupied Lands in Palestine. Your mission is to infiltrate this camp, destroy all their warfare supplies, eliminate all enemies and kidnapp an AV-8B Harrier to escape.

#gamedev #game #indiedev #indiegame #indiegamedev #UE4 #UE3 #UnrealEngine

UDKUltimate
08-03-2023, 10:47 PM

I did lost my old password on this forum, but today, praise be to Allah, I was able to recover my login.

If you are not aware, I already released Fursan al-Aqsa on Steam and now I am working on a new version, Fursan al-Aqsa Remake. Yes, zionists are still nuts with me, hahaha, but I am still on my electronic jihad against them.

My game very soon will enter EPIC Games Store, to expand its audience and also to keep humiliating Zionists.

Here follows the latest trailer of my game, which shows many clips from the old version and also from the new. I hope you enjoy it, in sha Allah:

سيف الله
08-04-2023, 06:10 PM
Salaam

Thats some really impressive work.

And you did this all on your own? :omg:

UDKUltimate
08-13-2023, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by سيف الله
Salaam

Thats some really impressive work.

And you did this all on your own? :omg:
Assalamu Alaykum Brother.

Yes, One man army, solo game developer, with the help of Allah, the all-Mighty!!!

And here follows a new update, it's bloody, gory, but this is me pissing off zionists around the world!

Fursan al-Aqsa Classic Episode 2 - The Battle of al-Aqsa Mosque

This is a brand new update for Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, the most BASED indie game on Steam!

Watch the trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUhMRUg1mTA

Since I realized an increased interest from steam players on Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, the most BASED indie game of all times, and since Fursan al-Aqsa Remake is an Early Access game, so, whoever buys the game can at least play the complete Campaign of the Classic version, I decided to make a very nice update, to show some love to Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, since this game is simply iconic, due all the controversy and novelty around it.

I decided to release the so called and not too much expected Fursan al-Aqsa Classic Episode 2. What I can say now is that Episode 2 is what I wanted Fursan al-Aqsa to be on the day of its release, but was not able to do due my lack of experience with game development on that time. Now, more than one year after the initial release, I learned a LOT of things, and most important, I was able to build an AMAZING community around my game, made many friends here on Steam and got a lot of feedback and I am applying everything on Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, as you can see from the game progress and constant evolution.

One of the things I learned is how to setup Steam Achievements on Unreal Engine 3 (after I learned how to do this in Unreal Engine 4, for the Remake), and I added an Achievement for every mission of the Classic version, and believe me, it is worth revisiting it because the other significant update I made, the "Easy Mode", which is activated by selecting Ahmad Falastini Remake from the Characters Selection Menu. Yes, I added the new updated model of Ahmad al-Falastini, the most BASED game protagonist of all times in Fursan al-Aqsa Classic.

I replayed all missions from the Classic and unlocked all achievement, and believe me, now playing Fursan al-Aqsa is fun and not frustrating!!!

However, the biggest update on Episode 2 is the addition of 3 new Missions, 1 mission from the Campaign, the Battle of al-Aqsa Mosque, the true final mission of the game, which comes after the Iron Dome Control Center, and 2 Challenges Missions which will keep you entertained and will give you some cool Achievements.

Now I can say that this one is indeed the final update on Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, since with the Battle of al-Aqsa Mosque I already "closed" the game's narrative. Now the game continues on Fursan al-Aqsa Remake.

So if you did not buy Fursan al-Aqsa yet, grab it now and join the BASED Gamers Department!

UDKUltimate
10-22-2023, 11:44 PM
Fursan al-Aqsa Remake - Nablus Preview - The Lions' Den

This is a Work in Progress of the next mission I am working on for the most BASED indiegame on steam, the Batle of Nablus. I just finished the external area of the map (outdoor), but I still need to add lighting inside the buildings.

There are too many buildings on which the player can enter to make the combat even more frenetic than on Jenin Mission. By the way, this is the biggest map I made for this game, bigger even than al-Aqsa map from Fursan al-Aqsa Classic.

I still need some more time to finish this mission, as I want to add a new weapon, the Sniper Rifle, so you will be able to hunt down your enemies through the map.

I hope you enjoy this and until the next update, in sha Allah (God's willing)....

UDKUltimate
11-26-2023, 12:55 AM
Fursan al-Aqsa Steam Autumn Sales, Steam Awards and Sniper Rifle Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3H4MYBeM64

Hello friends,

Another year is ending, and my game Fursan al-Aqsa is still kicking ass on Steam and elsewhere.

We are now on Steam Autumn Sales, and I have given a 50% off discount for the most BASED game of all times. By the way, these are 2 games bundled in 1, Fursan al-Aqsa Classic and Fursan al-Aqsa Remake.

Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, recently received the End of Life Update, Episode 2 - The Battle of al-Aqsa Mosque, on which I completed the story of Ahmad al-Falastini, the most BASED game protagonist of all times, and added a brand new mission, the real final mission for the game, alongside many improvement, and, most important, I was able to add achievements on the Classic Version, so now the game is completed.

As for Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, it is a brand new game, with better graphics, physics, AI, new environment, new mechanics, and, most important, a new game style. While Fursan al-Aqsa Classic plays more like a tactical shooter, on which every wrong movement can mean the failure of the mission, Fursan al-Aqsa Remake trully makes you feel a true BAD ASS ARABIC SUPER HERO, who can literally fly and run on walls.

I would describe Fursan al-Aqsa Remake as a High Octane Insane Non Stop Action Game, with many crazy moments and, especially, over the top cutscenes, just like the traditional Holywood Action Movies of the 80's.

But Fursan al-Aqsa Remake is something like an Early Access Game, on which I am constantly adding new content, missions, weapons, skins and so on. I don't have an expected time when I will finish Fursan al-Aqsa Remake's development, but I try at each 2 or 3 months release a new update (new mission with other new improvements on the game).

So I kindly invite you to both BUY Fursan al-Aqsa now at 50% OFF and also to vote on my game for the Labor of Love Award.

mrfantastic23
11-26-2023, 06:07 PM
nice game brother, did u make it on unreal engine?

سيف الله
03-24-2024, 10:24 PM
Salaam

The word is spreading

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.