/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What should one do?

Studentofdeed
10-07-2019, 05:21 AM
I had a mental breakdown earlier and started saying statements of kufr like why Is Allah doing this to me. Or why do I deserve this? I'm nice to people yet my life is going miserable. At the moment of weakness I felt like my life was a joke. I'm here trying to be good and religous in my young while most men my age are enjoying their life. I'm angry that my life is nothing but struggles and pain. I'm trying to please allah and know I'm upset that all the hardworking I did I threw it away because I got upset. Everyone who humiliated me have their life's easy. I get really kufr thoughts like Allah is not merciful or allah is not just. He is just to everyone except you. I'm sick of all of this nonsense and not seeing any result of my efforts. How much more can I bear this? I know this life is nothing but a test but does that mean I can not have the thing I want the most? Why do I feel like Allah is angry at me...I'm losing my mind because I want to get married and have a family. Some people in mosque are interested in for their daughters, yet my family do not like them. I'm to the one point where I'm so desperate i will literally marry anyone. My family are making me delay...on top of that some girls hit on me in school despite me being shy and quiet. What is the point of all this? If I'm a good looking what is the point of it If I cant get married. Why should I bother looking good? I'm just sick of life. I honestly am so confused

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
10-07-2019, 07:23 AM
Salaam brother,

Please try to calm down.. Life may be not easy, but you should be still thankful to your Lord. Prophets faced difficulties in their life, yet they were still thankful to Allah, for example. Prophet Jacob lost his beloved son, Prophet Yusuf when he was child, and he was still patient and kept his trust in Allah, and yet Prophet Yusuf finally met him after so many years. Prophet Ayyub (Job) faced so much hardships in his life. yet he was still patient and did not stop thank his Lord, Prophet Muhammad was poor. He tied a stone to his stomach due to his intense hunger. He also lost many people he loved, his wife Hazrat Khadija, his uncle Abu Talib etc yet he was still thankful to his Lord. Today as in 21st century. There are also people who are facing hardship than us. In Africa, people mostly lives in hut. Some of them are good Muslims, and they are probably thankful to their Lord too aswell. You may notice that there are Christians and Jewish, who are wealthy and lives in luxurious houses with lake especially in USA and Europe (yes there are wealthy Muslims mostly in Middle East). But they are only given worldly enjoyment by Allah. Muslims will in fact have so much better life in Hereafter, only if they remain patient and obedient to their Lord. Remember that wealth is test, children are test too aswell...

I don't know where you live, and how old are you, but if you have been guided to Islam, which is only way to Paradise and meeting your Lord, say thanks to Him, if you have clean clothings and healthy foods which most of african do not have, say thanks to Allah, if you have access to education, say thanks to Allah. Everything, He gave you, say thanks to Him. Always never stop saying thanks to Him.

“If you are grateful, I would certainly give you more; and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.” (14:7)

“Why should Allah punish you if you have thanked Him and have believed in Him. And Allah is Ever All-Appreciative (of good), All-Knowing.” (4:147)

Marriage is only decreed by Allah. He knows best. Perhaps He wants you to wait a bit time, marriage is difficult aswell. Keep making duas to Him, dont give up, be patient. In Sha Allah you will get married and have pious children. If your family is Muslim, tell them honestly about your desperation of marrying.

That's all i could say now. Remember Allah, stay patient and thankful to Him...

JazakAllah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!