/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!!!!

i need help
10-11-2019, 09:03 PM
So I have apparently been suffering from waswas on my previous post but know there is a big problem a get soo many shirk thoughts a day I feel like a believe these thoughts but I read my namaz sometimes and read my dua before I eat do. I strongly believe at some points but then I get the shirk thoufhts and I think I believe them but I don’t want to sometimes I try to talk myself out of it I say that there is no god throughout the day. When I get these thoughts really bad I say to myself how else was the world created without allah and I can’t answer I don’t know if I believe and how do I know I want to believe but the thoughts feel as if I am doing it on purpose like I get bad thoughts about the prophest and allah also I get doubts about the afterlife this is really annoying and sometimes I am strong about my religion and the next I’m not please help me and answer this question am I a Muslim because I get these thoughts but I don’t act on them so I do would this be classed as hidden shirk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
10-11-2019, 10:34 PM
These are your waswasas. I encourage you to ask any question directly which come in your mind. We will help to answer those and when you get answers and you are satisfied, your doubts will go away inshallah.

Now you did ask one question that what if the world came into existence by itself?

If someone tell you that cell phone came into being by itself, what will be your reaction? You would laugh, right? Because you know it has a certain design feature and there is no way it could be created by itself. Look at your own creations and creation of others things around you. Do you see a design pattern? Do you think it is possible for you to come into existence without a designer?

As I said, please ask any question and doubts which come into your mind. Don't be embarrassed to ask because no one here knows who you are. Take advantage and feel free to ask anything please. This is one way we can help you. At the same time, don't give up on your prayers. Pray all prayers even if you pay no attention to what you read in your salah.

Ümit
10-11-2019, 11:04 PM
forget about the cell phone...glass is made from molten sand...the deserts are full with sand.
did anyone ever find a marmelade jar aomewhere in the desert which was not human made? completely formed into shape on its own?
i mean all the needed material and conditions are there...it just needs to form...but that will never happen.

from chaos does not come order...not without designer.

i need help
10-12-2019, 07:39 AM
I get doubts about the after life and I get thoughts and I want to fear it but right now I’m not and I want to

- - - Updated - - -

I get doubts about the after life and I get thoughts and I want to fear it but right now I’m not and I want to

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Duas_Revival
10-12-2019, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by i need help
please help me and answer this question am I a Muslim because I get these thoughts but I don’t act on them so I do would this be classed as hidden shirk
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

In relation to repentance and protection from Shirk - Do You Know The Supplication Taught To Us By The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)? The Messenger (S.A.W) warned us against shirk, fearing that his Ummah might fall into it, and said “The thing I fear most for you is minor shirk.” The Messenger (S.A.W) also said: “Shirk among you is more subtle than the sound of the footsteps of an ant on a rock.

Shall I not tell you of something which, if you do it, it will take that away from you both minor and major forms of it” (Saying this Du’a).

Pronunciation: Allahumma inni a’oo-zu bika an oosh-rika bika wa ana a’lamu, wa astagh firuka lima laa a’lam

Meaning: O Allah, I seek refuge with You from knowingly associating anything with You, and I seek Your forgiveness for that which I do unknowingly

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/morning-...shirk-and-riya

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.